Find myself day-dreaming about this dude at the gym

>Find myself day-dreaming about this dude at the gym

What the fuck you faggots, I thought the whole gay thing was a meme, fucking HELP

user... it was a meme. I think you may have been gay all this time

What's the colour of his eyes?

Am not, I exclusively fucked women so far. I can't be

Dreamy brown bordering on hazel, he has a dreamy smile too and is taller than me which isn't a normal occurrence

Ask him to spot

then ask him how much he benches

then say 'haha, then you can warm up by benching me'

It has worked twice with those 2 dudes in my hym

Is that guy peeing?

What exactly would I want to "work" here you silly goose? I hope you're not implying what I think you're implying

Ugh, disgusting brown cow eyes. In the bin you go, untermensch.

Most women prefer darker features, you cuck.

He's just so dreamy. I'm an ubermensch myself, but I've always had a thing for darker women. Don't bully pls

T. Mudslime

>He's so dreamy.
>not gay

Welcome to Veeky Forums

>so far

That's not w-what I meant

Don't worry OP you're just mirin' his aesthetics. But if the thought you fucking him in the ass or getting fucked in the ass by him doesn't disgust you then I have some bad news.

What if it's romantic shit? Like cuddling a bro? That's not gay, I've cuddled men before

I feel you lad. It was months before I realized that mentally stripping a bro from the gym was actually gay.

>tfw becoming slightly gayer the more I lift
>tfw traps are viewed unironically
>change background to one
>pic related

no way that drawing was drawn as a trap

I mean, you might be bisexual

Brown eyed light skin people are the literal masterrace though

You might be bicurious OP.

Don't hate yourself for it, you're just discovering yourself. Fap in peace and don't feel insecure

>I-IM NOT GAY
>every post OP makes homo suggestions
I know youre just trying to follow a meme and make us accuse you of really being a faggot, but deep down you and i both know that you actually get turned on thinking of his rock hard body and his big cock in your mouth