Newfag here, just recently started working at a gym. The thing is i have no fucking idea what I am doing

Newfag here, just recently started working at a gym. The thing is i have no fucking idea what I am doing.

I'm exercising to get down in weight, mostly to get fat around my stomach and hip area but I dont know what to do beside being a faggot doing cardigo and a few pushups - basically I need some help in what I routine I could do.

Read the sticky

I'm looking for like some routine or program, not 'lift weights' or run more

take estrogen and turn into a trap, cuck boy.

Kill yourself

you have programs in sticky

>I'm looking for like some routine or program,

>started working at a gym.

wake up about an hour before your shift + time it takes to travel, get your clothes ready and then grab a shower, after the shower prepare some breakfast and get your things ready for work.
Arrive at work before your shift starts and then work up until your lunch break, then after lunch work until home time.

Wait, is OP not female?

>take estrogen
Looks like she has plenty

Have you considered reading the sticky, you fucking shitbrick?

Are you a boy or a girl?

>I'm looking for like some routine

Explain what purpose "like" serves here.

Also, read the fucking sticky you retard.

Pls be in Virginia

kek

I'm really confused here

Jesus christ you guys can't even talk to an anonymous girl on fucking Veeky Forums.

Just do some kind of upper/lower body routine, doesn't really matter what you do as long as you do something, do cardio, eat your veggies and stay 500 below your TDEE. Good luck OP, hope you can make it.

>girl

Don't enable the lardass, he needs to read the sticky

regardless if you're a girl or a boy, please don't fucking dress like that to the gym. If you're a female wear yoga pants/leggings, you look so nasty and I can't even see your face. Drop the loose top

DID YOU JUST ASSUME ITS GENDER, SHITLORD

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Muh lady

Op here, I'm a girl
also, thanks for suggestions i guess

Look up these exercises and spread them out in your week

Upper body : pull ups with a band or lat pull downs, any chest press machine machine, any shoulder press routine.

Legs : squats, stiff legged deadlifts, leg press, hamstring curl machine.

Abs : just look these up man.

Try to group muscles together like shoulders/legs one day, chest/back another.

Warm up twice before your working set, which is the weight you really care about. Warming up serves 2 purposes, first to warm up, and second to gauge the working set weight you need to complete your sets.
For instance if you warm up with 20, it's super easy, so you choose 45 next time, it's a little harder but you figure since your working set is for 10 reps you can do 55lbs, its trial and error until you have the general idea of how many reps you can do for an exercise at a given weight until you've done it once.

So I'd say something like this

Monday: chest and back
Seated cable rows : warm up, warm up, 4 sets of 8
Lat pull downs : same as above
Chest press machine : "
Face pulls
Pick another chest exercise (I'm getting lazy)

Wednesday : shoulders and abs

Friday : legs and abs.

Once you actually start working out, you can play with adding different exercises or weight/ rep ratios.

This is a simple routine, as simple as I could explain it. Read the sticky.

He can't even be bothered to read the sticky. Do you really think he's going to look up all these exercises, put an actual routine together, and perform it with proper form?

>I need some help in what I routine I could do.
Type it into Google faggot and stop posting troll threads on a bodybuilding forum.

I know, but giving a potential fool advice and giving the benefit of the doubt to them doesn't bother me so much. I'd rather someone go workout if I could be a help rather than not because they didn't want to read the sticky.

That's sad, sorry bro

kill yourself or go back to plebbit

>tits or gtfo

>what I routine I could do.

9/10: you're almost there, you just need to find a Laurel to your Hardy.

S T I C K Y A N D L U R K

i dont know if youre a woman or man?

you spelled androgynous wrong

>He
I though Op was a girl

I'd tell you to kill yourself but you've already proven you can't read so you won't see this message.