Favorite deodorant ?

Favorite deodorant ?

Calvin Klein One is my favorite.

Some cheap knockoff called Champion by Beverly Hills Polo Club. Best Deo I ever owned. I think it's discontinued unfortunately. Their other sticks smell like garbage and/or a middle school locker room.

OLD SPICE SWAGGER

I bought this and it melted in my car and then remained permanently liquid after that.

Dove for men
Shit just smells clean

This is what I use now, and the only inexpensive deodorant brand I have had success with. Do the higher end ones work well enough to justify the higher price?

Used to have this. The calvin klein one lasts 20 times longer and smells 5 times better.

don't wear deodorant with smell, are you 12? wear an odorless invisible deodorant and a good cologne.

Use to have it as well. It is my 2nd choice. Hoever dove lasts me 1-2 months max while the CK one lasts me 2 years with everyday use. (only 3x price even)

[Tipping Intensifies]

2.6 oz stick lasts 2 years with everyday use? Got to check it out then.
I used to have the eau de toilet of ck one but it got stolen.

Odorless nivea ftw

>not wanting to smell good

Don't use deodorant but I like the Cologne Eternity for men by Calvin Klein.

found the poo in loo

This or aqua di gio

this, but women's speed stick

it's not homo to smell like flowers

Master race coming through

He's right though. Yes some deodorants smell good, but get a good natural odorless one and good cologne/aftershave lotion and you're set.

this looks like it smells like cinammon

Clean Comfort is better

also, you should avoid aeorsols because of the CFCs

What deoderant doesnt stain shirts? I use pic related and it left my black shirts with white stains on the pits.. smell great tho

dat iron

Arm and Hammer natural. No more yellow stains on white shirts and no more white stains on black shirts. It's unscented too. I'm a really sweaty guy and haven't had a single case of BO in the month I've been using it.

What??

You plebs need to start using unscented deodorant so that you can apply any cologne or scent you want without your deodorant smell getting in the way.

Mixing two things that smell good doesn't mean a double good smell. It's just makes you smell like you put on too much of either thing.

Spray deodorants are good for that.

This smells great but it sucks at holding body odor when you're sweating.

CFCs were banned in the 70's you retard. Aerosol deodorants don't stain your shirts.

How does it compare to this? Better/worse?

I use this shit. Fuck stupid scents and shit, they annoy the hell out of me.

Best unscented deodorant? (Not antiperspirant.)