Well, majority of people will agree, that 2/3/4/5 is a good and achievable goal strength goal for natty lifter...

Well, majority of people will agree, that 2/3/4/5 is a good and achievable goal strength goal for natty lifter. But what will be equivalent for aesthetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfHht4jLAWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>But what will be equivalent for aesthetics?
whatever happens to your body when you eat at a 500 cal bulk while lifting big then cutting to remove excess fat later on.

aesthetics is 100% muscle insertions + genetics + bf%

>2/3/4/5 is easily achievable natty
Retarded.
4 and 5 are reasonable as natty, 3 isn't too tough to achieve, but 2 is brutal, and not achievable for everybody.

id let her kick me in the balls

over how many years of b-bulking ?

Height in cm -100 = weight in kg @10% bf.

I just made this up but it sounds like a good goal for aesthetics.

>mfw I've been lifting for 1.5 years and still not @ 1/2/3/4

I know ur struggles

>mfw when 2,4,5 but not 3 yet.

He didn't say "easily"

But yeah, 2 plate OHP is quite tough.

5 plate deadlift is realistically achievable by most in their second year of lifting if they train and eat right. 4 plate squat is achievable but might take you into the third year. 3 plate bench i would expect to take 3 years, and 2 plate ohp I wouldn't expect most people to ever achieve.
If you're training powerlifting, these timeframes are generous, but if you're training recreationally they're not absurd, though maybe a little bit optimistic.

I doubt anyone is getting a 2pl8 OHP naturally without being a fat fuck.

(or a nigger)

Why do niggers have awesome OHP strength but not much else?

>makes a claim with no proof
>asks people to prove why it is

:^0

well that came out of nowhere

>I just made this up
That's been the standard nigga

>boardshorts
>tall fat fuck
>roids
>225 OHP
Yup, checks out

I'm 6'8" and this actually works out for me. I'd be about 230lbs at 10bf.

I have no idea where you got this idea

2pl8 ohp isn't realistic natty, PLENTY of people on roids can't ohp it

I thought Bordie only got to 205? Fuck I mist have missed some webms.

Also I got to 195 for a orm in a year. How long theoretically will it take me to get to 225?

The less said about my squat and deadlift however is for the best

those exact time-frames, your body knowing those exact weight increments. start lifting man, please start lifting. the main factor in achieving those numbers is bodyweight

it is realistic, most people don't train OHP like they do bench or squat.

If I cut 5 pounds id be there right now. I'm 5'7" so I'd think it scales down the shorter you get. Id still like to add 7-10lbs of muscle before my final form

do smolov jr for ohp and it will go up by 10lbs at least, in 3 weeks

i just wanf a fucking garage , a texas power bar , 700lbs worth of plates and 20 vials of testosterone for for people to leave me the fuck alone forever reeeeeee

I'm pretty sure I'm doing more weight than that including warmup sets. Although the 10 sets at 3 reps is something that seems real interesting.

What if I did my working sets at like 165 and increased to weight to do like 185 for three reps (something I know I can do) for 10 or so sets on the same day?

Does this sound like a good idea to anyone else?

>this b8

lets see you lifts and body OP

2 plates dip/ 3 plates incline bench/ 2 plates curl/ 2,5 plate pull-up

> 2 plates curl
bicepstearingcompilation.webm

also remember that 1/2/3/4 and 2/3/4/5 is defined as being for reps of at least 5

>yfw my lifts are 3/4/3/3

You can ohp 405 lbs?!

I'm fucking blind
I mean 315

>tfw 8 years of brosplits upper body only

What is your routine and other stats?

>2/3/4/5

OHP - 2 plates with strict form is hard, lots of folks don't train this lift consistently and lack the shoulder mobility to execute correctly. probably never to be achieved for many people.

all the other lifts achievable within 24 months of training for an average man, minor caveat achieving 4 Oly style probably 36 months... PL style 24 months doable.

eh, if you're tallish it's pretty close to natty limit bodyweight (200ish at lower than 10%?)

for a single i wouldnt doubt it

sets of 5 probably not

there isn't a single person on this board who can do 2 plate OHP

I'm a newfag to Veeky Forums, someone tell me what 2/3/4/5 is?

2 plate overhead press
3 plate bench press
4 plate squat
5 plate deadlift

Holy shit, 2 plate overhead? Can anyone do that?

certainly no one here

2 small plates, yes

there are people on fit that can, a while a go there was a guy that could OHP 130kg (almost 3 plate) on Veeky Forums t.someone thats been on fit for 6 years.

2 plate OHP while natty is possible only if u are like 6'2'' and 270 lb at 20%bf

I am pretty small and I can OHP 90kg currently and used to be able to do 97,5kg

And no, not talking push press.

Pffft....took me about a month of lurking to work that out:)

depends how big you are

if you have sub 7" wrists you will never lift that kind of weights

2 plate is unrealistic, 75 kg strict ohp was harder for me to do than a 200kg deadlift, it was a brutal grind

uh....

yeah honestly, wrist size and bone structure tell so much about your athletic abilities. The strongest guys are naturally wide guys with thick 8'' wrists

What? 7 inch wrists aren't big. That's small.

Weird. 90kg OHP is pretty ez for me and I have never deadlifted more than 180kg and progress on squats is insanely slow for me.

I reached 1/2/3 after 11 months.

Coming up for 15 months and I still can't 4 pl8 deadlift.

Fuck my life. That said, it's moving fast as I add more back work.

But I might realistically hit 2/3/4 before I hit 4 on deadlift D=

i too lag on squats a lot, by far my weakest lift compared to others (barely above my bench), as for OHP it might be due to my proportions, 181cm height and 188 cm wingspan, at the time i did them i weighed 85kg

A 550 total is enough to be pretty good at 74 kg and respectable at 83 kg in usapl raw, its not some newbie accomplishment for every 2 year natty retard out there.

Stop saying it's genetics you fucking losers.

2pl8 OHP is completely reasonable for atleast one rep, the problem is that you don't focus on it and then complain. You have to treat it as a main lift and improve your weak spots, not an accessory.

I think 2/3/5/6 for 1 rep is a good goal desu.

>if you have sub 7" wrists you will never lift that kind of weights

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT !

186cm tall myself. Not sure about wingspan but probably smaller than yours.

That would at least offer an explanation as to why my OHP seems to stronger and your DL does.

Currently I weigh 92kg. When I weighed 105kg I managed a single rep with 97,5 kg which is my alltime max.

I just started really working out a couple months ago and I can only do 95lbs, so 2 plates is amazing to me.

OHP progress is really slow. Don't sweat it. I couldn't even press the bar when I started.

Whats 1/2/3/4 equivalent if you're 6 foot, 5 inches tall?
>inb4: "hurrrrrr y wud it be different??"
B8

Those are not huge lifts and are very achievable for 6'5 tall people....

I didn't say 1/2/3/4 is impossible but what would be equally impressive at 6'5"?
I will literally never squat 4 pl8 or bench 3 pl8 natty.

Shoulders have the most androgen receptors and black people have more testosterone?

just push harder you fucking pussy
95 lbs LOL
i do 105 lbs easy for REPS baby

6'5 isn't even that tall and I don't think 1/2/3/4 are impressive at any height desu.

You might lag behind on bench and OHP a bit if you have long arms and on squat if you have long femurs. In the end it is really more about your proportions that your overall height.

I am 6'3, so not that much shorter than you are, and OHP is by far my strongest lift, probably also because my leverages for it are decently good.

Maybe stop worrying about arbitrary numbers on cantonese speedrunning forums and start lifting instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=cfHht4jLAWU

1/1.7/2/4

If you actually go low on squat

t. 6'5

>roids
>push press

Oddly, I have difficulty NOT going ATG on squat, which seems ironic as a 6'5" guy.

I think OP means 2/3/4/5 is a good lifetime goal.
1/2/3/4 is a good 2 or 3 year goal.

sounds like you don't actually go ATG and think your "ipf standard" squat with weight on the toes is ATG

No dude, ATG as in my ankles are as close to my ass as the meat on my legs will allow them to be.
It's not bragging if you think about it.
It's a sign I have weak hamstrings.
You sound like a salty quarter squatter.

post pic
I'm guessing everything is angled forward and your weight is on your toes.

I squat ATG, I'm salty because you're good morning squatter #9999 that thinks they go all the way down and totally ruin the meaning of ATG

I don't have a pic of me squatting.
Why the hell would I lie with no fucking trip code?
My spine is nearly perpendicular to the ground and my knees are above my fucking nipples.
ATG is pretty fucking un-ambiguous.
I front squat as much as I (hi bar) back squat so your notion that I'm doing some good morning mutation is wrong.
IDK what you want.

1/2/3/4 is a good 1 year goal
2/3/4/5 is a good 3 year goal

That good 74 is probably 5'6 though, the average taller man will be able to get 550 at a higher bodyweight easier.

t. 5'6 74kg with 565kg total

Its a competition weight so its artificially lowered, all of ufc 77kg is 6' for instance in the more extreme case. then you adjust for them being on drugs, cheat repping bench, and pulling sumo. Its possible but the overwhelming majority of lifters wont do it, much less 2 year natties.

UFC has 24hr weigh ins which allows for crazy weight cutting, IPF is just 2.

Of course its just an example, pl guys cut for meets they just do it over a longer period almost all of them walk around a weight class higher. I don't think looking at the lifts at 165lbs to compare to average lifters is invalid because its the "manlet division" is invalid because of that.

I decided I am going to try for 2pl8 this year and am natty. On my last workout, I strict pressed 1.5pl8 (barely) and then held it overhead for 15 seconds. It really requires a strong core, I was shaking and it is tough! I will probably be using those 1.5 lb. micro plates from here on to progress.

I watched ninja tyler do 4pl8....holy

Are you retarded? I just hit 4.5 pl8 diddy, and I've been lifting for almost exactly a year

there's a dude at my gym who i've seen do 275lb