Someone explain to me how this is possible? He/s fat and has a sixpack, that's just a lie

Someone explain to me how this is possible? He/s fat and has a sixpack, that's just a lie

plastic surgery can do that

visceral fat is the key

Tom platz of abs

He isn't fat you retard.
He just has fucking huge core muscles.

Hahah. No

don't forget he also has adonis belt. he's not fat, just thick.

HGH, plain and simple, nothing else

He looks about 12-15% bodyfat he just has thick core muscles

The consensus seems to be thick core muscles, lots of visceral fat, and enlarged organs due to HGH abuse.

That's not HGH.
This is HGH.

this

You have no idea what HGH does
Probably because he's strong as fuck? Shockingly when you actually have any muscle you might have abs. Also why do you think he's fat?

It's called abdominal etching, a form of liposculpture. Patients that already have some muscle training but still have abdominal fat can get it removed over muscle insertions, increasing the athletic look.

I.e they remove some lines of fat to fake abs. They are still going to feel flabby since it's fat, but it will look like there is a six pack

It doesn't work on fatasses because it looks ridiculous, like Darryn Lyons from Big Brother Australia

They can also add silicone abs to fake them, just like fake PECS, glutes, etc.

You're a fucking dumbass
A powerlifting champion isn't going to get etch a sketch liposuction or silicone abs

Is this me?

You're a fucking loser for typing all that lmao. It's not HGH, its not slin abuse, it's not lipo or implants. That guy is just strong af and on heavy test.

>He's not fat
LMAO

Plz post your body you DYEL faggot
And while you're at it you can post your 940lb deadlift

>Implying Konstantin Konstantinovs is fat
LMBO DYEL

HGH

hgh gut is a misconception, its because of hgh + insuline combo not just hgh

Deadlifting 400kg+ beltless might have something to do with it.

GOLEM, GET YE GONE!

That's not even the point.

Actually even plain ol' test will cause organ and bone growth, although to a much lesser extent than GH and slin. Anything with androgenic activity has this effect

he is right, the bigger/stronger your core muscles are the higher body fat level you will be able to have and still see abs.

He is probably 15-20% BF , but if you went by BMI he would show as obese

Kek

GOLEM, GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

You don't know how percentages work friend.

Even i have one.

You fucking retards have no idea who this is.

Konstantins Konstantinov is one of the greatest deadlifts is the history of powerlifting. He looks like that because he is able to pull 426 kg Deadlift with no belt.

His training for the past decade had been centred around strengthening his core to he point where he can pull insane weight beltless. He looks like that because his ab muscles are fucking massive.

Yeah and scooby is that big because he has been lifting for 40 years and not because he uses roids.

>scooby
>big

do you even lift?

Did I say KK was natty?

no :(

Bigger ab muscles means he can have visible abs at higher bf%.

no one has stated the obvious is that the stomach hair is trimmed in a very specific way to accentuate the abdominal lines.

you can see this in the other pictures more clearly.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Yes I do.

You implied it, but now we are on the same page i guess

Big for an old guy (and for you, of course)

Large greater omentum. The fat pad in front of your stomach. IDK why his is so disproportionately large.

Damn. Thicc as shit.

Hgh is disgusting.

He didn't imply it at all

Daily reminder muscle is heavier than fat

That guy can bench 450-500 lbs and weighs 50 lbs more than you .. it's called "strength"

You're a skinny faggot who can't bench a plate without shaking
It's called being a weak faggot who can't pick up heavy things with their skeleton frame cuckold

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>Daily reminder muscle is heavier than fat
That's not how physics works.

A pound of fat is bigger then a pound of muscle, thus muscle that is the same size as a pound of fat will weigh more.

It's not about weight. It's about the look of his gut. And that's one part visceral fat one part...hgh...swelling his organs.

no its not lmao
he has a super strong core

no no..of course you're right
it's a SUPER STRONG CORE

That's the core of a man who can deadlift 939 pounds, without a belt, or straps.

Nanomachinesson.jpg

He didn't imply shit nigger you just can't read.

Konstantinov is a god, you mortals watch your fucking mouths.

this guy is right

this is a result of hgh, hgh causes your internal organs to expand and give you a gut, he just doesn't suck it in like body builders do because he doesn't give a fuck