QTDDTOT

What do you tell yourself to stay strong on a cut? What gets you through the pain Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/cutting-meal-planner/
muscleandstrength.com/workouts/fast-furious-21-day-shredding-workout-diet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happens when you can OHP your own bodyweight?

Need a good aesthetic routine. Suggestions?

PPL, son

I think about her.

you work on OHPing more than your bodyweight

How can I improve squat and deadlift mobility?

I can deadlift with a strength lover back, but my upper back is curved. I read that this is ok, but is due to stiff hamstrings.

Also, I can squat below parallel, but my heels get off the ground if I go much deeper than that. Again, stiff leg muscles.

So should I stretch or what?

> a strength lover back

I meant straight.

your heels should not go off the ground when squatting. Also your back should not curve when deadlifting, keep your abs rock tight and keep your shoulders back when diddlifting-

Definitely stretch

Also you have to activate your lats during deadlift.
Pretend that you have to hold two pieces of paper in your armpits, or that someone is trying to tickle you.
Other than that, just keep your core and shouders tight.

if you're squatting lowbar there's no reason to go atg.

before squatting, jog for a few minutes to warm up and then take 5-10 minutes to stretch hamstrings and calves
doing this improved my mobility a ton

I wouldn't do static stretches directly before squatting, but doing plyometric stretches can be helpful.

I look at my lack of abs and that's usually enough.

What am I missing in my diet? Heres what I eat in a day

200g oats with whole milk and banana
4 eggs with tuna/2 slices of toast with peanut butter and about 300g of potato/sweet potato
500g chicken breast with 500g potato/sweet potato and an avocado

Sometimes if I'm still hungry I'll have a 1.5 scoops with milk, a nutella sandwich and a banana

fiber, vitamins

such as?

what's the youtube channel of that guy who makes fun of people doing 0 rep workouts and imitates rich piana and innnnner city?

You could mix in some carrots with your potatoes, they're good for vitamin C, magnesium and potassium. Also, I'd replace those two slices of toast with more fibrous bread, which is probably lower in calories.
At last I'd replace that nutella sandwich with some yoghurt, an apple and some mixed nuts.

Add some veggies user, they're low on calories and healthy. Eat a variety of them.

EC Stack
IF
BCAA
Diet Soda
Fapping

Is there hope for me?

you're basically me, although i have a somewhat smaller gut

gonna bulk until april or may, then do a quick cut

Who here uses penitentiary grip for bench? I find it way more comfortable and controlled. Any negs to this?

I couldn't find a pic related.

I hate my gut, is going on a deficit mandatory for weight loss?

Naw dude just eat anything you want, it'll go away

Yes, just bite the bullet and do a good hard cutting diet, you'll like the results by summer.

I photoshopped a photo of myself with the estimated fit gains from the cut. I look at it several times per day. I plan some of my meals to be readily available, easy and quick so I don't ever cheat due to laziness. Frozen home-made chili, quick oats, frozen cooked chicken, bag salad.

>40461316
wew lad

Is a guide to that in the sticky? Please help me out, I'll stick to it I just don't have the info on what to do.

Right now I just eat eggs, chicken, rice, cottage cheese, potatoes, misc fruit and protein shakes.

so am i being a faggot for not wanting to hit the gym until i'm prepared well enough in terms of the food aspect?

will going to the gym without proper protein intake just be a waste of time?

Read the sticky phaggot

Anyone have experience with SARMS? Is RAD140 worth the $70?

if you're a beginner like me then a recomp is a good possibility.

just lift hard and eat at maintenance

help me please, im a gigantic faggot

Yes it is you faggot

0 rep sounds like Infinite Elgintensity

thanks bro

The diet section in the sticky is good info, this scoobysworkshop.com/cutting-meal-planner/ is a good custom planner but if you want baby-simple and can do low carb, try the diet here: muscleandstrength.com/workouts/fast-furious-21-day-shredding-workout-diet

Bump, please respond

I'll run that 2nd one, thanks user

Anyone tried myprotein unfavoured protein? Is it drinkable with water? I want to get those 4 extra proteins per scoop.

How does one warm up to do a working set of 1x5 deadlifts 215lb? I tried 215 last time but only got 2 reps

>tfw accepted that she will never be mine
i started cutting for her.
too bad i'm too autistic to talk to her.
OH WELL.
i'll continue my cut, and then roid up.

im going to be miserable either way i might as well be sore and miserable, that way when i complain about how horrible everything is my words bear the weight of a trillion sets

What happens if I work out and eat at exactly maintenance. Will I gain no muscle and no fat?

Same as you'd warm up anything else
Do some lighter loads until you feel ready

>military press
>bench
>(weighted) pullups
>squats
>deadlifts

why do anything else?

if you're a beginner and have a lot of fat you'll gain muscle and lose fat at the same time but this has diminishing returns over time.

>why do anything else?

Because assistance exercises make you stronger and help improve your main lifts.

This is my routine. +rowing machine for vardio

to work specifically on your weaknesses? to specialize for your sport? to add easy volume for your bulk? to add some variety for fun? probably there are more reasons

but for a beginner that's a good combo, I would add dips to that if they can be done without pain

I usually did 135 1x5 when my working set was lighter, but now that it's heavier im not sure if i should add anything esle to that warm up (already do streatches and stuff) when i say adding anything else, i mean if if i should be adding more lighter sets

what's the maximum muscle limit you can pack monthly, as a NATTY monthly?

I was thinking of doing 300 surplus but hey if I can go like 500 and pack some more muscle, I fell for the dirty bulk meme and didnt count shit so I got really fat in those 6-8 months

>what is isolating a muscle

a useless endeavour, brah

i wonder if that recipe is actually good.

that depends on ones individual goal, doesnt it?

gains upon you.

yeah totally, i'm just memeing a bit.

Joining the military

Need 60 pressups in 2 minutes to score max on test (close not wide pressup no stopping allowed - to beeps)

Any tips on improving? I can only get to 30.

Do more

when do you have this test?

Summer

this is so fucking gay jesus christ

Close is easier than wide if you know what you are doing

Search for proper scapula depression and proper scapula for push ups, that will guarantee at least 20 push ups more than your normal number and they will look far slick than whatever form you are using right now

Is it just me or do you reach your natty ab-size potential (or at least within 95% of their size potential) very fast compared to other muscle groups?

I mean, for how long/much will one's abs even continue to grow?

I hope you understand what I mean...

there's plenty of time, you can find some decent program on the internet or just do 3-5 sets every other day and gradually increase the number of reps, should work

>It doesn't taste that good.
>It won't be worth it.
>I'll regret it during cardio.
>Neither salad nor protein shakes taste much worse.

I have some mass on me but im mainly interested in cutting till i have as much definition as possible.

1)Is it ok that i only go to the gym 3 times per week and mantain my weights without increasing them??

2)how do i know when i reach my noobgainz limit?

3)does it make sense to try to make strength gainz while on a cut?

4) is there any problem if i cut during a long period?

5)i know that diet is king, but does the approach of doing lots of cardio really help with weight loss?
how much is really a lot? 30 mins 3 times per day? 5 times per day? an hour 5 times per day?

6)In the pic im 89kg 173cm, is it possible for me to have abs? will i experience loose skins?

7)is there a way to kill fat cells or do they just shrink and stay that way forever?

8)Does the food craving ever go away? if i lose a lot of fat and stay that way for a long time will my hunger get used to that?

9)finally id like to ask for general cutting tips, mainly how to deal with cravings

>2-3 months ago
>spend 16 hrs in a car for roadtrip
>lower back kinda bothering me but tell myself man the fuck up and do diddlies the next day anyway
>major lower back pain after first set
>unable to lean forward and put any weight on my lumbar whatsoever
>take a few weeks off pulls but continue squatting since it doesn't seem to bother it
>pull again, still bothers me
>take three weeks off from anything that involves lower back (squats/deads/rows)
>all lingering pain gone, stretching and everything feels good
>try to squat light today
>instantly hurts more after one set of light squats than it did from max-effort rows

am i fucked bros? i know i'm going to have to take at least 2 months off from anything lower-back related but once i start pulls/squats again how do i rehab it back? i would've thought squatting at 80% would be fine after 3 weeks off but it's looking like i'm going to have to baby it back from something like 1pl8. please help i don't want to lose over a years worth of gains.

pic a bit clearer

I'm nearing 25000 steps for the day and ran 3 miles. Should I eat a little more today. I'm cutting at 2000 cal

1. From personal experience, you won't see really much progress at all, but 3 times a week is enough to upkeep my strength. Might be different while cutting though

2. When getting gains gets considerably harder

3. you can try but probably you won't see much progress. I mean just train as hard as you can, cut or not. Really doesn't make a difference, just go hard

4. In order to maintain your muscle mass and strength, a slower and thus longer cut is better. Natty bodybuilders cut with a really small deficit for this reason, for a pretty long time

5. Cardio just burns calories, simple as that. There's really no difference between eating 2500 calories, or 3000 calories and burning 500 with cardio. There are calorie burn calculators everywhere if you want to know how effective cardio is for you

6. Yes, you have abs, under the fat. Everyone has abs. Loose skin is genetic, I've seen way fatter people lose weight without loose skin

7. They shrink afaik, but that's really irrelevant, you can get insanely shredded either way they shrink to be so small. Pay no mind to it

8. Your stomach will shrink if you eat less and smaller meals but more often, yes. You'll feel less hunger in time

9. There wasn't any magic for me here, I just had to deal with that shit. I had cheat day once a week, although I still counted calories for that day I didn't give a shit about macros at all

Not him but curious. 6'2
I'm curious how long do noob gains last while cutting? Got to 2pl8 squat and down to 187 lbs. Haven't been able to increase since and have some hip erector issues.

>4. In order to maintain your muscle mass and strength, a slower and thus longer cut is better. Natty bodybuilders cut with a really small deficit for this reason, for a pretty long time
>5. Cardio just burns calories, simple as that. There's really no difference between eating 2500 calories, or 3000 calories and burning 500 with cardio. There are calorie burn calculators everywhere if you want to know how effective cardio is for you
how low do you think i have to go to have a lot of definition? 75kg? 70kg? 65kg? could i have in those pics an extra 25kg?

If you train consistently and seriously, I'd wager anything from 1 to 2 years. If your squat is at 2pl8 you still got a lot of beginner gains to make

I'm really bad at guessing, does the weight matter though? Just keep cutting until your bf% is low enough for you to be satisfied, how much you weight at that point is pretty irrelevant honestly. Try these things out and you get a hang of your own body

Does cardio kill gains

no, it burns calories. If you eat more calories to compensate for the lost ones, your gains will be unaffected. In fact cardio may boost your testosterone levels

OK ty

>I'm really bad at guessing, does the weight matter though? Just keep cutting until your bf% is low enough for you to be satisfied, how much you weight at that point is pretty irrelevant honestly. Try these things out and you get a hang of your own body
id just like to know how far am i realistically, i used to think that 10 kgs is gonna do it, but maybe not

I do PPL but I squat and deadlift on the same day. Am I supposed to split these up on different days?

Me to m8. I'm 6' and thought 170 was gonna do it. And I'm coming close to 180 and can tell 170 is not the answer. Sigh maybe 160

Really? Even on a long duration cut? I have lost almost a hundred lbs without any consistent bulking.

Whats the benefit of wider grip bench? Currently im an inch away from larger smooth part in the inside but Ive seen some do it with their ring finger on the smooth ring.

Cut or bulk?
Yes I need to shave ...

Lifting 6 months just been eating 2 meals really.

For some reason pic was not found

Veeky Forums help me I seriously cant eat enough carbs

Whats your go to food for carbs that has a low amount of mass. Eating massive amounts of rice or pasta just doesnt work for me.

Sweet Potatos don't seem to filling for me.

My current go to food, I can eat a massive amount as well

Im just hoping there is something Veeky Forums eats that has even less prep work. My diet is abnormally high on fatty foods between all the milk, nuts, ect

How do you kill wanting affection from grils and focus only on gains? I'm tired of grils disappointing me.

Get a BBQ instead, its better than a grill

Well, after a few failures and being crushed it gets easier to avoid painful things.

I made the one on the left and it was absolutely disgusting and I ended up throwing it all away.

The peanut butter/no protein powder one from some other infographic is good though

It's the same story every time bro. They use me for sex and throw me to the side after I try giving them the world ;_; I just want to focus only on gains but it's hard.

You need to bulk, not enough muscle to cut. Eat more my nig

Nothing. You just do it.

If you're doubting yourself, you're a faggot.

How many carbs are you aiming for? Eating more through out the day helps, I.e. eat carbs with 4 out of 6 meals.

Thanks a lot bud

When doing squats at your work weight, are you supposed to feel like you're about to fail a rep? I'm doing SL 5x5 and on some sets I'll cut it short a rep or two because I feel like I'm going to fail. Should I reduce the weight?

Squat rack is pic related, so there is at least something to catch the weight if I fall.

How to grow forearms?

I refuse to start over again.

Your youth is almost gone, this is your last chance to be attractive.

Is 15 reps and 5 sets of 20lb dumbbell press better or 5x5 of 32.5?