Show me the last guy on TV your wife or gf wouldn't shut up about

So I'm showing my wife the original star trek series and this guy was the original captain of the enterprise I think. My wife flips out over this guy and just can't stop repeating how good looking he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voI6Dp8i2mU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gf
>wife

think you are on the wrong board, friend. the only companion people have here has calluses.

Leave her. That shit is disrespectful as fuck and if she's willing to vocalize that opinion you should be allowed to do the same but for women in the street

>wife calls an actor attractive
>leave her

do you go on and on about how you want to plunge your dick balls deep into Olivia Wilde?

>olivia wilde
>2017

kek

kys Trudeau.

Beat her until she's in a wheelchair and can only communicate by beeping once for 'yes' and twice for 'no'.

kek'd hard

haha, that seems a little rash.

She had literally never done that before and the only other time was when we were watching battlestar galactica with another starship pilot. (not talking about Olmos you fucktards)

Lesson: keep your wives/girlfriends away from starship captains.

no never, but I'm probably looking at the screen like a dog at a tennis ball and my eyeballs are probably fully dilated. Or I'm doing my best to pretend like I'm not looking.

My girl thinks old school Spock is sexy - good thing I'm cold and emotionless I guess

old school spock was cool as fuck and manly

The new spock just can't pull that off.

he does have that genetically superior negative canthal tilt desu

>gf called actors attractive
>slightly annoyed, but don't say anything
>found out she cheated on me by having contracted hpv

ooh wee man

>She had literally never done that before
>and the only other time
you're fucking kill yourself.

True new spock is 10% logic, 90% angst and 200% trying too hard. It takes a real man to pull off that haircut
> tfw I don't know what canthal tilt is
> tfw I look it up
> tfw my canthal tilt is shit
why even live

Thank god hes gay

We both dont say anything about celebrities we find attractive.

my girlfriend goes on and on about jon hamm whenever he's brought up. i think he's a shitty actor and his best role was Don Draper where he just had to act confused and pissed all the time.

Who is he?
>ywn look like this

it's not genetic

jealous my man?

Grill here. Mesmerized by pic related.

t. someone that's never been in a relationship

My wife likes pike too. Its those dreamy blue eyes :^)

jealous/10

Watch the episode of Black Mirror that he's in.

t. beta cuck who can't get a woman to not be a dick to him

>this guy was the original captain of the enterprise I think
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Matt Bomer

matt's gonna bone her

Used to be Tom Hiddleston? I have similar features but green eyes.

ray liotta was on star trek? cool beans

>Someone actually thought this was funny

Star trek? Lol dude you're a fucking nerd. No wonder she finds others more attractive

Literally worth watching to get a glimpse of the hammaconda outline in his trousers

Kek he would browse Veeky Forums

You're either an idiot or one of those wannabe alpha faggots

Brainlet

t. Drama queen

Who cares, i do that shit aswell and my gf doesn't care

My ex was obsessed with Russell Brand

>battlestar galactica with another starship pilot.
Show her fat Apollo from season 3

Good thing she's an ex. He looks like he smells like unwiped ass

>can only communicate by beeping

- .... .- - / .--- . ..-. ..-. .-. . -.-- / .... ..- -. - . .-. / ... ..- .-. . / .-- .- ... / ... --- -- . - .... .. -. --. --..-- / .-- .- ... -. .----. - / .... .

he's super gay

NOT Veeky Forums RELATED. FUCK OFF

negative canthal tilt is bad

That skarsgaard person from true blood

my has a huge crush on stringer bell

top kek

I never call out other guys even if they are actors. People know when other people are attractive, idk it just seems rude. That being said my bf knows I find him incredibly attractive. For what it's worth Channing Tatum, but like I said... Why bring that up to your SO?

Calling it out out of the blue is rude, or doing it repeatedly but i see nothing wrong sayhing you find ___ celebrity attractive in a relevant conversation.

I ran into a problem though when i was asked to name 3 attractive celebrities and they were all stacked, like christina hendricks - since then it gets bought up occassionally that im "obsessed" with huge breasts.

the rock so i send her pics of when he was fat and had real bad gyno.

Joe Blake from Man in the high castle.

Though she stated that its his face and dress style that she really likes, she didn't mention his body.

Had to look this up. Wew lads im positive.

Lol spotted the virgin
I point out hot girls on the street or say "Damn that girls got a big ass" and my girlfriend mires with me

kek

sad, but probably true

both girls ive dated in the last 3 years bring up this cunt. i do a really good job of not showing my insecurity but actively dont watch the show because of it

>genetically superior negative

He was good looking, as was the next Capt. The Original series was filled with hot babes and men hat fucked them. Before the PC Pussy-fication of TV

this guy. for like 5 years until I became muscular she doesn't like him as much anymore (cuz he's twinkbody).

Kirk humped anything that moved, green , blue , red.

My wife once drunkenly told he she shlicked so many times to this dude in the 90's.
youtube.com/watch?v=voI6Dp8i2mU

Missing out brah

Spock (Leonard Nimoy) was high test before high test was cool.

Literally made a photography book of fat naked women

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

is that fucking you chels?

I don't think he's that attractive. His lips are too thin and mouth is too small, his philtrum is too large, and his nose is too short/turned up. I mean he's still like 8/10 because of good jawline, eyes, and symmetry but I honestly think Kirk looked better.

fucking why

Pike was better than Kirk

This guy is kinda right. It's alright to say your find someone attractive, but to rave about them as if you have a crush on them is straight up insulting

You're just insecure

Ryan Gosling, specifically Ryan Gosling from The Notebook. I guess I'm lucky, among celebrities, he looks mundane, and among normal people, I look mundane. That means she cares about what's on the inside, r-right?

My gf has a crush on data from star trek.

I think she has autism.

I've noticed that apparently all it takes to be attractive to women is to have a big fucking head.

I'm female but I only really find fictional characters attractive. Actors dont really do it for me, even if I think of them as the characters they play.
Example, Dio from Jojo or Hanzo from Nioh are attractive to me. Ryan Gosling isn't.

My boyfriend loves it when I talk about who/what I find attractive though. He says that he loves that I think about pervy stuff and that we can talk about sexy people together.

I find it strange people wouldn't want to know about their partners preferences.