Mild gyno thread

Mild gyno thread.

Anyone else lucky enough to only get slight gyno.

>inb4 not gyno

I did a cycle of epi and m14add when I was 22 (28 now) and got me some mild gyno.

Hold me

Sucks man, shirtless mild gyno is unnoticeable, throw the wrong shirt on and suddenly you have bitch tits.

Yikes

I honestly like my small case of gyno. It feels so good to squeeze my nips lmfao. I just wear a wifebeater under my t shirts to compress them.

Thats not gyno dude you actually grow mammory glands behind your nipple if you have real gyno. It will feel like a hard lump and itch like crazy. You just have a little fat on your chest, cut or build a little muscle up on your pecs and youll look fine.

thats called pseudo gyno. If you have gyno then you can literally feel some hard shit on your nips

had it my whole life since my teens until 4 weeks ago in January

i'm recovered and now it's back to the gym without the pain and tenderness from those fucking breast tissues!

only difference now is that i no longer have any feeling in my nipples, figures.

yet i am so fucking glad that the gyno is finally gone for good and i can move on

Is the hard lump in your nipple? Or is it behind it?

I feel a couple of small hard masses around and behind my nipple.

OP i feel you breh. My nips always looked soft, low, and stretched even when i had low bodyfat %. I feel like my gainz are finally coming along but i have these nips holding me back. Also i guess not real gyno cause no hard shit behind my nips but still sucks. Makes me think maybe im low test

Ya it's not all bad. My girl thinks it's "hot" and I have zero feeling in them so she squeezes the shit out of them

At least you don't have pepperonis, it doesn't look as bad with small nipples

It's behind it almost feels like a testicle

All nipples are beautiful OP have a great day you deserve it :3

I got puffy nipples syndrome too it sucks. Lately I have started Yohimbine HCL and am roughly 12% BF (calipers say about 9) and I honestly think I have seen improvement. Also on low carb but I think if I get low enough BF it may actually get to a livable situation.

MODSSSSS

This is a blue board, cunt.

Why do so many Americans have gyno? I've honestly never seen this outside of Veeky Forums

Nobody with gyno would ever allow themselves to be seen without a shirt on

But during the summer, everyone i know is at the beach topless. Still never seen this irl. Reckon it has something to do with the American diet

People with Gyno dont go to the beach bro. It's selection bias.

srs question if you already have gyno cant you just start roiding? things cant get worse

oh yes they very can

American food, specifically their school lunches, tend to have a high amount of estrogen.

Because people in real life dont give a shit about this stuff. You wont notice people with gyno unless it's really bad. You'll usually just pass it off as them being fat or having an under developed chest, because that's the case for most people.

The same way people in real life dont go around obsessing about height and shit talking manlets. Most people arent even conscious of height unless you're particularly short or tall for your gender.