If I sell my LINK holdings now, I will make a profit of $4. Should I just do it...

If I sell my LINK holdings now, I will make a profit of $4. Should I just do it? It has been stuck at its current value for a long time now.

Also, what else is being hyped right now like LINK was a couple of weeks back?

you're not going to get a helpful answer.

Sell them to me you cocksucker and then go back to wageslaving.

Why not? Veeky Forums is VERY helpful.

Their just going to tell you to hold your coin, then when it tanks they will tell you holding is a meme and you should of sold when you we in the green. If it pumps they tell you that you have weak hands and should hold next time. You just can't win

this, we're all a bunch of sociopaths who want to see others fail.

>tell people to sell all day
>it moons
>WOW, HE ACTUALLY SOLD, WHAT A MORON [insert smug anime girl]

>tell people to hold
>it crashes
>WOW HE ACTUALLY IS HOLDING BAGS, IT WAS SO OBVIOUS BECAUSE OF REASONS, I TOLD YOU TO SELL.

Literally Veeky Forums lol

If the team manages to not fuck this up, you’re sitting on a pile of money.

We literally need one fucking piece of news for this to move x2. Even a photo of a hobo in central park wearing a chainlink baseball cap will send it soaring

>Veeky Forums is one person

Link overhyped overpriced.

Smart trader takes profits.
Biz likes to hold till loss.

Yes, Link is overhyped by SWIFT, Capgemini, World Economic Forum, Gartner, ...

stop talking to yourself

LOL the hobo is already priced in

Idiots like You makes me bullish to link.

And I done even have any bags or know much of this memecoin...

All i know is when i carryed ETH bags at 15, big shot smart traders like you talked same shit as you do now, than rocket went of and left them poor and in the dust.

I remember them saying muh correction, muh your ship is gonna crash.

Stay poor fagot.

For real just checked shit is still 2.5x above ico?
Thats like 2.5x betetr than all recent ico-s....

>a few weeks is a long time
Okay, buddy. Listen: I bought Ethereum when it was $10, and then just put it away and didn't look back at it until it was above $300 nearly two years later; be patient.

...and, just to clarify, I traded my entire stack of Ethereum for LINK; you're in very good company.

>a profit of $4
>not realizing he made a loss in sats
You're never gonna make it

Are you fucking legit or larping? Because my morale is so low right now becausethat of LINK that im considering seeing a hooker to hold my hand.

Did you go big in ETH though?

bitcoin platinum, sir

So do it you not gonna make it anyway.

Way i see it all other ico-s crashed you you still can flip this one 2x.
Or hold long term if you think it haves potential.

Wait, youbought it ATH whit all crypto money you have?

Dear user....

Don't sell it now, wtf.

The choice is obvious. Bitcoin is getting ready to spike. Pic related.

What the fuck are you talking about? Im holding until late 2018. Still it feelsbad looking at the price since I bought at 0.43.

I honestly dont see how this wont reach even LISKs marketcap

100% legit. I bought about 27 of them and then just HODL them for nearly six hundred days; my $300 went to $8500 or thereabouts.

Oh, I went ALL in on LINK... well, 26/27ths in on LINK lol. Seriously, I can pick winners, and this is as big of a winner as BTC & ETH.

Bitcoin will eventually 8x to meet Ronnies inside knowledge. By Seg, it will 1.8x.

Morgan. Stanley.

Only been trading since June. Went all in on Link around 40 cents with all my gains and initial investment since I missed the ICO by a few blocks and was too angry afterwards to buy on ED. I'm now down to the original investment I started with in June and it has been very hard...

Been using the dips to daytrade and increased my stack by about 30% with low risk trades. It gives me something to do and lets me get more Link without putting anymore fiat in.

My crypto career will either end with Link. Or I'm going to be rich. Have about 80k Link right now...not selling any until $1.

Exacly that you feel bad cos you bought ATH.

You still gonna make it if you give it 6-12m., problem is gambling retards on /bizz doing allins and cant wait and watch other shit moons in meantime.

RIDDLER warned you all about the Link scam from the beginning. You scoffed and ridiculed him. Now you are paying the price.

>?
We're gonna need a brief rundown plus a pic or link.

Lucky. If I sell now I'll lose $12k.

.t binance whale

HOLD the line marine!