Is the increased cancer risk worth it?

Is the increased cancer risk worth it?

No.

No. I went through a period where I would tan 3 or 4 times a week for 15 minutes. Got darker and it was nice but as soon as you stop it fades and you only stay a few shades darker than when you originally started. The risks of cancer are too high for a temporary asesthetic reward. If you wanna get tanned just get a spray tan. You get instant gratification because it only takes about 8 hours for the spray tan to reach its peak color on you and it'll last 2-3 weeks (maybe longer depending how often you shower and sweat) for around $30. The price isn't too bad considering if you wanna get a real tan you have to buy tanning lotion ($15 dollars minimum usually for a decent brand and upwards of $40+ for the best brands) and then you gotta buy tanning minutes which depending where you live usually ends up being $1 a minute. That shit becomes expensive fast.

Yes

no nigga

This is what girls do and they start looking old at 25

>don't do it

>tan

americans have such shit taste. this is what the rest of the world considers a sexy american. look at the pure white porcelain skin.

....seriously?

what, being out in the sun?

chances are you're at just as much a risk of cancer without being in the sun, or exposed to any UV light at all.

yes. only america thinks tan is beautiful. other countries know dark skin is working class peasant and white skin is aristocratic noblemen.

Is the increased risk of kidney stones worth it?

You mean self hating brown people who'll give any fuck ugly retard the big thumbs up because they have pale skin and can dye their hair blonde or a light color and not look ridiculous?

The opinion of those people means nothing to the people they have a boner/clitboner over.

youre a fag. Yes OP tanning is okay as long as your family doesnt have a strong history of skin cancer, and if you are prone to tanning well. If you dont tan well, dont even bother. Anything nowadays gives you cancer, drinking out of plastic fucking bottles now "gives you cancer" ... You fags can have fun spending your life avoiding carcinogens , while im getting tanner and more aesthetic.

Stay mad betas.

>inb4 LE TANNING IS GEY XDDD

Do you tan well naturally? Then it wont matter much. Just go for 6-8 minutes 2x/week. You'll look healthier, and if you don't live in a country with a high uv index, you'll be healthier aswell.

Don't got for 10+ minutes multiple times per week, that's just asking for cancer. Also wouldn't recommend going at all if you don't tan well. Like people that go to the beach when it's sunny and still look white af? Yeah nah, just leave it. Get a spray tan.

>not just using melanotan

lol americans

are you northern european? no
are you central european? maybe
are you southern european? sure

You can tan once a month if you have the genetics for it, and you go outside a normal amount. The only people that need to go multiple times a week are the people with less melanocytes (genetically from cold regions)

literally fuck off with your cancer bullshit, being out in the sun for a couple hours is no different than 15 minutes spent in a tanning bed. The only difference is retards like yourself dont even consider tanning outside bad

But it is bad too you mong

Jimmy noooo

20 minutes in a tanning bed is = to a full days sun or something like that.

thats my whole fucking point you turbo autismo

No it isn't. I'm saying tanning is retarded wherever you do it.

Ive been doing it for the past 10 years and it hasnt aged me any, but that's because I only go once a week...like pretty much every bed suggests. I also do not get that much real sun. The early aging and cancer risks really only arise when you go constantly/burn often.

nigs spend all day out in africa basking in the sun. I think tanning a couple times a month wont kill you. Just dont go overboard and always make sure youre drinking a lot of water and using lotion appropriately

Which is why they evolved to have darker skin you fucking idiot. How do you manage to rustle up the brain power to breathe?

>Is the increased cancer risk worth it?
Only if you're a japanese gal

pretty sure it is minimal risk dude. I do it because I don't want to look like a pasty white dude.

Is the increased risk of obesity worth it?

No it looks stupid as fuck. Overly tanned strong guys just look vain as fuck. Not attractive.

Im a woman and ive been told i look like him. Does that mean im finally beautiful??

that means you look like this, so yeah. also if you have big boobs then nice.

t. pasty jealous incel

jfl @ ANYONE who still denies Roid Tat Tan theory in 2017

Those guys arent tanned, they have brown skin

No, it dries your skin out and it eventually looks like shit when you get older

Absolutely! A nice tan makes you sexy as fuck.