Anybody here have any experiance with SARMS?

Anybody here have any experiance with SARMS?
>pic related
Thinking about trying this out , I could use some advice from my bro's here on Veeky Forums

ive had experience with S4, pill and liquid form, MK2677 liquid form, LGD4033 Liquid form, and GW-something forgot the name in pill form. ask what you want

would you recommend any of those , which was your favorite / least favorite ? Did you make gains?

also , which brand name do you trust

i did sarmswarehouse.com, pretty legit. pill form is shit for GW. S4 is fucking awesome especially for cutting, i busted through a diddly plateu on 50 mg a day for 30 days. kept all of my newfound strength gains off of it. S4 and LGD are the best by far. LGD mimics test so it just helped with body recomping the most. if you want to cut or do a recomp and bring your numbers up i highly reccomend

Waiting for my LGD to arrive here, would you recommend 10mg ed for recomp or would that be too much? Can you share your dosages?

>user delivers saving the day

>a diddly plateu on 50 mg a day for 30 days. kept all of my newfound strength gains off of it. S4 and LGD are the best by far. LGD mimics test so it just helped with body recomping the most. if you want to cut or do a recomp and bring your numbers up i highly reccomend

how much LGD did you take

great info , thank you , when you did LGD , what kind of pct did you do ,if any ?

If any manlets want to grow taller and you're in your late teens mk-677 will help with that, but after your growth plates close (around 25) it wont work

10 mg a day is what i did, i definitely looked harder and just felt great. MK677 makes you sleep super great too senpai
10 mg a day 30 days. i basically did a half cycle, its usually recommended for 8 weeks at a time
i didnt take an actual PCT, just a mild test booster afterwards for about 6 weeks. bloodwork was great and my cardio improved too

thanks for giving great information m8 , when you took LGD was in in pill form or liquid

>MAJOR SHILLING ITT
MAJOR SHILLING ITT
>MAJOR SHILLING ITT
MAJOR SHILLING ITT
>MAJOR SHILLING ITT

Don't fall for it, this is obviously scripted discussion meant to trick you into buying these meme potions.
>if it's not an anabolic steroid, it's not gonna work
>if it's not illegal, it's not gonna work

liquid. if i had to do everything again take 2 or 3 different ones at the same time for 8 weeks, its a bit more expensive but itll be like a legit cycle of something without any side effects at all.
GW, S4, and Ostarine for 8 weeks all at once is a really popular stack for a total recomp

shoo shoo shills

this isnt shilling you faggot. also it is technically illegal to consume it as its only labeled as a research chemical rn

what do you do then buy it and just stare at it all day? no one believes you shoo shoo

>this isn't shilling
>"i did sarmswarehouse.com, pretty legit."

>this isn't shilling
>If any manlets want to grow taller and you're in your late teens mk-677 will help with that, but after your growth plates close (around 25) it wont work

Thanks user, really appreciate real talk.

Could you name the test booster? I can get some nolva as pct (just in case), but wondering if a test booster would be worth having around.

Fuck off retard, go wash mom's dishes

that wasnt me who posted that. heres your (you)

i just used p6 PM, the ZMA mimics the sleep gains from MK677 pretty well

Thanks brah, may the gainz come to you

Just unironically go to Reddit if you want to know about SARMS, nobody here knows anything.

That's because the roids junkies only think steroids are the answer. If it's not Test apparently it isn't good.

i'm not the guy who plugged that site but i've already grown a few centimeters from taking 20mg mk677 daily for the past few months, confirmed in a clinic visit with doctors who have had a growth chart on me since i was 5 years old.

is it really that hard to believe? mk677 makes your body produce growth hormone and growth hormone makes your bones grow when your growth plates are open.

go out on a WILD limb.. pay 100 bucks for half a year worth of mk677.. if it's bunk, then shit.. if it works, you might get a bit taller. what the fuck is there to lose? aww, i got conned out of a 100 dollars?

it's a drug that was literally designed to make small children grow, and there are numerous studies conclusively proving its effectiveness in that regard. why is that so INSANE to believe? anyone who plugs mk677 is just a mk677 shill who gets paid by an umbrella group of mk677 manufacturers to push it on a malaysian sea-shell carving forum??

it's not going to cure cancer, but it is a fucking growth hormone secretagogue. i don't understand all of the hate mk677 gets. i can't speak as to the effectiveness of any other sarms, personally.

Well, there's those, but even people that apparently have experience spout bullshit more than half the time.

t. took Ostarine twice

same poster, forgot to mention, the only hole in my story is that you could say that i've had a one-off growth spurt after 2 and a half years of not growing at all.... and i wouldn't have anything to disprove it. but seriously..

I'm curious about doing a cycle of RAD140 to try it out. Are there any risks or things I should prep for during or after?

Bump

Bump for info

All these cheating faggots itt

stay small kiddo

Real talk, why are you okay with taking random research chemicals, but you're not willing to take test from a reputable source which will be A cheaper and B more effective

which sarms doesn't require a pct and enables the most gainz?

I don't mind if the pct are supplements but not actual medication.

Not OP, but you forgot C: has more side effects and requires more commitment.

Question for SARMfags

I've been lifting 2 months and I'm probably about 145lbs 5'11". I would like to see faster results and am considering buying LGD. Should I realistically see how far I can go natty before starting something like SARMs or is it really just up to me when I start?

Do not give up your natty card until you have significant experience training natty. It will not end well. And at your weight all you need to do is fucking eat.

Thanks

The scary this is mate... nobody knows the side effects of SARMS, yet.

As if any non-nattys care about the long term effects. We know it's not exactly good for you. I was talking about the immediate sides. Some can be bothered with injecting which is fine for them, some can't.

I did an LGD/MK677 cycle for 5 weeks or so. Took the LGD at doses between 5mg and 10 mg. The MK677 at 25mg. SHit definitely works.. all my lifts went up by at least 10-15 lbs. MK677 gives you bloat though and at week 5 I started noticing the effects of test suppression from the LGD so i stopped. LGD definitely suppresses your test after awhile of being on it. There's bloodwork panels on le reddit if you look hard enough. Test levels usually return to normal around 4 weeks even without a pct. While I was taking both of them and lifting I went from around 205 to 220ish(6'1"). They're both effective supplements but if you're gonna do LGD you should have some proper PCT. It's not going to shut you down but as I said.. it definitely suppresses total and free testosterone... significantly depending on the dosage.

Bump

Prohormones were legal and they worked. I wish i got some back then.

Are they working to ban these?

I'm the guy you're replying too. You're an idiot accusing me of shilling when you have absolutely no idea of endocrinology.

Month one mk-677
Month two. Mk-677 + ostarine
Month three mk-677 + eca
Month four mk-677 + eca+ ostarine
Month 5 off

Good idea or?

Obvious shill.

Just take Test E fags. It's proven to work 100% of the time, and as long as you're not a retard, sides are minimal. Also costs less than this shit.

SARMS also work, with less effect, sides and pct, at a higher cost. Both have their place, though noobs looking for quick gains should probably avoid either.

Also, was that really worth bumping the thread for?

I have yet to see ONE good transformation with sarms. DYELs who take sarms look dyel after taking them..

Guys with already good physiques look good after taking them...

On gear you're able to transform from dyel to less dyel, or from aestetic to even more aestetic.

I tried this SARM,,, pic related.
Didn't do much,,, maybe just a little bit.

I switched over to DMZ.

>beast mode achieved.
>SOON I'LL BE 50 YEARS OLD

Well yes, as I said, they're for different purposes.

How do yall people get test e in the states? I know this is a bad question but all everyone says is from someone. Well how do you find this mysterious drug lord?

>"We're shipping from US"
Sorry i don't want to give 20$+ because of US retarded shipping policies.
Any trusted EU SARM sources?

>Dark web

Ahggg I'm stuck being natty because I'm too stupid to use the 2spooky4me Web or because I don't know anyone