Not losing shit

Hi, i've been 10 days on PMSF, eating at around 600 kcals per day (174cm) all of that from protein, without exceeding 20gr of carbs and fat per day. Also, training PPL 5 days per week.

I started at 63 kg, now I weight 62, seriously, what the fuck; I've been starving myself for 10 days at 600kcals and I didn't lose shit. Can someone explain this to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E20CYKpkKh4
bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/why-big-caloric-deficits-and-lots-of-activity-can-hurt-fat-loss.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Starvation diets are bullshit
2. But you're probably lying about how much you're eating

You are miscalculating your calories. Get a good scale and make your own food. Also be patient, weight loss does not happen overnight.

>Your math is off
>You haven't shat enough
>You're a lying faggot

Nope, not lying, I have not even bought any other groceries that werent inside my meal plan. Chicken, cottage cheese, whey, egg whites and tuna; have not eaten anything that wasnt that, also I measured it with my scale to check I got to the goals.

You're not eating 600 calories a day (while working out, no less)

Starvation mode. Just eat high protein at maintenence and throw some cardio in. If you do that your body wil slowly but naturally lose the fat.

youtu.be/E20CYKpkKh4
vid related is the only "diet" that is guaranteed to work for everyone.

Your weight fluctuates a significant amount throughout the day (like 2kg). If you're not weighing yourself at the same time, you're not going to get the same results.

Also, 1kg in 10 days is pretty good. Like said, starvation diets are bullshit. You're going to lose more muscle than fat, and your metabolism slows down. Long term, yes, you'll lose weight, but not the weight you want to lose, and you'll fuck up your body.

If you have access to good food and a scale and can do PPL why are you fucking up your body to begin with instead of just eating a reasonable deficit

What you're describing is impossible, you're not counting your calories correctly.

Also fuck everyone who is talking about starvation mode, you're just as dumb as HAES advocates.

>What you're describing is impossible

A. We don't know if it's a male or female
B. That's not that tall, probably has a low TDEE
C. We don't know when he/she is weighing themselves
D. 1kg in 10 days is a reasonable amount of weightloss if eating at a 800-1000 calorie deficit.

So my options are recheck the math (even though I'm sure I'm severely undereating) and wait if this is because liquid retention / bowel content fluctuation?

Just measure yourself weekly and try and do it at the same time every week. Usually in the morning is a good time because it's typically the longest you've gone in the day without consuming water or food.

Also, 10 days is not enough time to get an accurate picture of how you're losing weight. Your weight will fluctuate. And yes, you are severely undereating. If it's not a sustainable diet, then stop doing it, and do something more reasonable. If you just starve yourself for a couple of months then go back to your old habits, you'll just gain the weight right back.

PSMF works. Make sure to actually read the book. Don't skip refeeds.

Weight loss is not linear. It's fairly common to see 0 change over few days and then lose few pounds in a day. Trust the process. Book says to stay on track if you're losing 2lb a week.
Right now at 62 you're probably just holding onto some extra water and food remains inside.

>eating 600,000 calories a day
Jesus christ no wonder you're not losing any weight.

if you were eating 600cal a day you wouldn't be able to lift. at all. you would have headaches and feel like staying in bed.

Technically a calorie is 1/1000th of a Calorie AKA a kcal

I've been losing weight consistently by intermediate fasting.

>You are miscalculating your calories. Get a good scale and make your own food. Also be patient, weight loss does not happen overnight.

also stop focusing on numbers on the scale and look at yourself: are you getting more jacked? thinner? bulkier? don't rush the process and track your calories properly

Why does our weight fluctuate so much?

>10 days on PMSF, eating at around 600 kcals per day
>600 kcals per day for 10 days

Maybe actually read the entire book next time, you stupid fuckstick.

>intermediate fasting

Indeterminate Feasting*

Dude Im on the same thing, no workouts just active job at 800-950 a day and Ive lost about 10 pounds in the last 7 days. Drink more fluids, walk 6.5 km minimum and track calories better.

Do his ultimate Diet instead

this, keep going faggot. I dropped 2 stone in 5 weeks. You might even be working out too much...

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/why-big-caloric-deficits-and-lots-of-activity-can-hurt-fat-loss.html/

Oh, please kys.