Tfw I just can't build up a good chest

>tfw I just can't build up a good chest
I do bench, incline and decline but what are some god tier chest exercises I can do in a home gym?

Push ups.

Go to a park and do Dips

OP here, thx for tips, I do dips but they aren't cutting it. I need to make myself a belt for weighted dips

Declines are worthless. Add chest flies and make sure you're in the hypertrophy rep range.

just use some rope, no need for a fancy belt

You can buy a resistance band and do flies with it, ohp helped build my chest too

Seconding chest flies.

But the big secret is to stop at the top of each rep and really feel the squeeze in your chest.

You gotta squeeze it and squeeze it and squeeze it

Do heavy weighted chinups

I do some bench + pulley flies at three different angles. Have pretty nice chest

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

I thought chest flies were a meme?

How do I know I'm in the hypertrophy range?
and how do you recommend that ( I mean, how many reps and sets)?

Do chest twice a week. add dips and flies. when you do flies reallyyy stretch your chest when you take your arms out and squeeze like fuck when you bring your arma togwther

spoto press is the best thing fo chest ime

Put weight on a backpack.
Or tie a hoodie around your waist with the hood at the front, put weights in the hood and tighten the drawstrings to keep it in there.

Floor press seems to have the same effect for me. I think it has something to do with the dead-start a little bit off the chest - makes it much harder to compensate with either the stretch reflex or lat drive.

lol. u fell for the SS meme. enjoy no hypertrophy gains

> decline is worthless

Yeah, the one exercise that involves the entire pec and doesn't put pressure on the tendon area where people are injury prone in the flat and incline is worthless. Give me a break.

Less chance of injury and more pec involvement -you're a fool if you don't do decline

> just can't build up a good chest

Welcome to the world of natty lifting. How your chest looks is down to your insertions which is completely determined by genetics. No amount of "squeezing" the muscle with shirty pec flies is going to change that.

The probability of injuring myself while doing dumbbell flyes scares me. Can I do cable flyes instead?

They're a better exercise, so yes.

what about a unilateral chest press for dat der extra rom?

guillotine press is probably #1 for chest. it's like flyes on steroids.

Pullovers

You have to bench more weight.

What are you? A fucking kangaroo?

Fucking sperg

You should be doing bench, incline, and decline to the point where you shouldn't be going heavy on dips. Those are all compounds where you're supposed to pound on weight and go to failure. Dips should be a bodyweight accessory, not a weighted main lift.

You need to learn to bench correctly. Take about 30% off of your current weights and learn to really use your chest.

Chest fly's, single best exercise for chest

>Yeah, the one exercise that involves the entire pec

You're a lying sack of shit. IF you do the workout, you have to eat enough GOOD food to build it up, DRINK WATER AND SLEEP.

Bench is all you need, you idiot but you also neeed to do dunbell flies so your chest widens.

>so your chest widens

i do flat bench press and dips. should i also do Incline press on Chest flies?

Incorporate dumbbells somehow. Maybe dumbbell inclines. You're fucking yourself by sticking to the barbell.

>bench is good for building chest
lol

Flies u retard, and not meme tier cable flies or machine flies, but actual dumbbell flies. Ever notice a pattern with chestlets? They don't do flies

Alternate between inc/dec/norm bench on different days. Do all 3 in a week.
Do 3x10.
Do locked elbows partial reps xF after a full weight set, remove 1/5 the weight do the set and partial reps over again, and all that is one set.

Flys. That shit burns my chest good as frick.

But make sure youre doing them right. Dont bend your elbows and put all movement in your chest. You will feel it.

>i watch people at my gym do flys on the cables and they are essentially just making punching motions with both arms.

Fucking retards