Redpill me on cold showers

Redpill me on cold showers.

The water comes out cold.

>red pill

Do your own research stop asking to be spoofed then kill yourself

spoonfed is the only way we live lol look around

its good for solids and dark colors, but not so much for lights and whites.

Top kek.

I took hot bathes for like a month because they feel good after lifting, but started to notice my skin getting shitty on my back. Hot showers aren't good for the skin, but if you can take cold showers, and not just lukewarm ones, well I feel like you've left humanity.

just dont do it super hot
going cold is retarded

I sleep better and it helps with muscle aches. It just perks me up, it was hard at the start but i just started larping as a viking and embracing the pain

It's pretty easy once you do it a few times.

I can't help but fantasize about testosterone driven murder when I do it either.

anybody else really fucking hate the way your skin feels after one?
it feels so soft and sensitive, i have to cover myself in clothing the night of and the mornign after because my skin rubbing together bothers me so much by it

For me the problem is the nipples, they get painfully hard

>solids can't be whites
go jew /pol/, we're better than that here

Useless meme and can actually be bad for your immune system.

Are you a female?

no, but my nipples are sensitive to cold, when it's -20C outside sometimes they rub against my shirt so badly it feels like I'm bleeding out of them

>tfw i know that feel
Also OP, define "cold shower", cause for some people showering in 22C water is considered cold, and others need like 10 or at least 15 to get those "cold water" shivers.
Personally I can say that 18-20C is best, not too much shock for your body and still helps to relax the muscles, at least for me.

>Shower LARPing

>"18C-20C"
L M A O
My shower goes to 2-5C, water feels like it's gonna freeze anytime.
18-20C is fcking mild water, how is that even remotely shock?

Shitty meme way to build self control. There are far better ways.

anecdotal but my chest and bacne have completely cleared after a month of cold showers, my face is still fucked though

Started doing them a week ago, actually help with muscle recovery and gives you energy after the shower, actually makes you feel clean. Skin is a little better as well and hair is better. I go for like 5ÂșC water.

Same!

>my water goes a few degrees above freezing temperature
sure buddy

name 5 (five)

Wakes you up faster in the morning and feels great after a workout.

If you dont like cold just do lukewarm. Hot water is bad for your skin.

Gonna grow out my beard again

They don't help me at all with self control, they just help me learn to be able to be impulsive doing things I don't want to do but are good for me.

For example when you take a cold shower the only way I can get in is by turning off my mind and just accepting the pain. The pain always turns out to be less than what I built it up to be in my mind, and I end up thinking "this is what I have been putting off this is what I'm afraid of?"

You can use that logic in other areas of life and just dive into some shit without overthinking things

i get a beautiful autistic feeling of superiority from taking an icy cold shower, just knowing that i could be having a hot shower, but i dont

helps me get up in the morning.

Feel energized

feel alive

like a real human bean

Tim Ferris discusses their benefits in a variety of Four Hour Body. He thinks it might be good for weightloss. It might also help your immune system.

I wonder if water temperature affects hair at all, excessive heat might damage follicles no?