I hope you guys don't do this

I hope you guys don't do this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_units#Volume
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725551/Mother-36-son-19-fell-love-met-year-gave-adoption-baby-say-willing-risk-JAIL-defend-love.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hydration is the new symbol of white supremacy.

Jesus Christ the emotional instability of these people.
No wonder they're all poor and rely on gibs.

Being healthy is the new symbol of white supremacy.

im for it

lets piss lunatic liberals off the more the better

>I hate white people for a drinking a lot of water
Person who took the picture is probably a fat white woman

how is this unnatural? back when I played football in highschool everyone on the team carried one of these

Black people do this shit all the time while playing basketball. I bet the op of that post is a white gender queer

>Drink a gallon of milk
>White supremacist
>Drink a gallon of water
>White supremacist
Gallons of liquids confirmed for being oppressive.

this.

one dude got triggered at me because i said some radio pop song sounded girly and he called me "sexist" and got all butt hurt

what the fuck man? i seriously can see how trump won now

Daily reminder niggers are afraid of water.

Lately I've been wondering: What is this "I hate white people" meme called

Like it's racism, but then they say "cant be rascist against white people" so then what is that called? whats the label?

what the fuck is with these niggers?
it's water for fuck's sake. there's a kid in my class who drinks the largest bottle size of poland spring and nobody says anything because it's FUCKING WATER. Is breathing gonna be a symbol of white supremacy? I'd honestly hope so, then maybe all these putrid niggers and mudslimes would die off

They're called "retards"

>what is that called? whats the label?
Racism.

"reverse racism"

[spoiler]this is the most original post on the face of the internet[spoiler]

he's complaining about the milk jug for storing water instead an actual water bottle

never try to reason with a fool, for they not know what they do or say

They call it 'reverse racism' and imply that it doesn't exist because you can't be racist to white people. According to them.

i fucked up the spoiler again
retry:

[spoiler]reply to this post or you will lose all your gains[/spoiler]

Stop blaming me for this post you storm gags. I do the same thing in the summer

only works in movies section

it's broken record, do you really need to ask this question a million times? even reddit is aware of it

>gallon is an imperial unit
>from imperial Britain; the largest empire ever
>yfw gallon is literally a symbol of white supremacy
make it tread libs I want the world to fucking hate going to the grocery store because the container shapes trigger them

Social Justice

>unironicaly thinking a meme word is an actual thing

Even in it's most unbiased basic original definition it is demonizing normalcy

>wow ingroup preference
>wow recognizing patterns
>wow group solidarity

Racism is littleraly a buzzword invented by communists.

Welcome to Veeky Forums bud make sure you read the sticky

Fake news. Pathetic. So called journalism. Sad...

im a fucking failure desu

There are no spoilers on Veeky Forums m8

Fuck auto correc *fag

Black people Claim they can't be racist because they have no position of power in America to hinder others.

>discrimination based on race
>not all that other shit you said

>I hate white people for drinking large amounts of water
Pic related

Also, is Veeky Forums a /pol/ board now?

>is Veeky Forums a /pol/ board now?

Nope, UK uses a different gallon

>be white
>do literally anything
>leftists sperg the fuck out

Discrimination based on race is normalcy faggot, everyone does it on a daily basis. Anyone that denies this is lying or retarded.

If we didn't discriminate against an outgroup we wouldn't even have separate races or even tangibly different cultures to begin with.

How can you be this fucking stupid.

One of my lanklet friends in highschool did this, it really isn't weird.

>Also, is Veeky Forums a /pol/ board now?

There are no physically strong left-wingers.

modern UK =/= British empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_units#Volume

Is Mark Rippetoe the reincarnation of Hitler?

We're supposed to discriminate against people by their consumer interests. It's [current year], goy, get with the program.

Jesus I didn't mean to trigger anyone this bad.
I guess you consider the absolute shit that the media showers literally anyone with white skin with 'normal', but most people don't think it's normal.

all I see is a motard army cat of which what triggers me most is those flapping straps on his pack not being secured, if it's just some regular kid that never served just playing army , then whatever....hydrate or die
but if it is an actual veteran then this motherfucker should choke himself.

>that is the only context of which I hope none of you guys do this.
why is he hating on the jug of water anyway? it's no different than carrying around regular water bottle. I bet sperglord was hating because white people are so tacky that they dont carry their water in fancy insulated containers

Most people are retarded and engage in double think constantly.

Just look at marriage statistics racially, why do you think people always stick to their race the vast majority of the time?

Coincidence?

Same with people who convince themselves "this school is just bad for my kids" and represses the thought of it actually being a decent school but filled with weird asians.

Blacks are the most racist people you will ever meet, arabic internet is littleraly /pol/ on steroids them laughing at muslim attacks.

Only white people PRETEND not to be racist because it's the current year.

>the media showers literally anyone with white skin with 'normal'

It's ''normal'' in Western countries where the majority is, you know, white.

WATER IS PURE, TAKE NOTES SHITSKINS

He is right though. Once all the water on earth has been drunk then what are we going to do.

If chad was doing it she wouldn't care

There's a difference preferring to associate with your own race and going full KKK (or black panther or whatever) screaming 'fuck whitey' in public.

>Blacks are the most racist people you will ever meet, arabic internet is littleraly /pol/ on steroids them laughing at muslim attacks.

Yeah they're a bunch of savages, and that's why their countries are shit, and they are shit as people.

Again, let me hammer this in, there's a difference between practicing your freedom of association and legal discimination or violence.

>start a hashtag promoting dehydration as a sign of anti nazi pride
>all the niggers and liberals die
>start glorious utopian age of humanity with your fresh water reserves and dairy farms

ikr kids in Africa can't even afford water

Holy fuck, please let this happen.

I carry a gallon jug around too. Costs me 85 cents a day from kikeblix

>i hate college and i hate white people
lmfao

>white people

That fuck? Back in high school I'd see a bunch of black dudes carrying jugs of water with them in the halls.

As someone most of you would probably consider liberal, I can say I consider this person a crazy bitch, too.

Lmao me and some other people on my high school wrestling team brought gallon jugs of water everyday to school

Their countries are shit because they are shitskins who are evolutionary dead ends, not because they hate us.

If you actually allowed people to practice freedom of association they will self segregate anyway faggot. Time and time again this is always the case.

There is no difference between the lines you are drawing other than your arbitrary secular humanist morality based on what some dipshit philosophers who knew nothing asserted.

Historically people have always violently discriminated against each other and openly continue to do so, the only exception historically being the modern west for the past not even 50 years.

It is normal to reserve your country only for your kin and people. Anything else is littleraly cuckoldry on a civilizational scale.

Violent discrimination is quintessential normalcy, nature and history have a right wing bias.

Historically people used to throw shit at their neighbors and fuck their mothers, that's not an argument.
The west civilization evolved past that, which is why we became as advanced as we are, whereas Africa and the Middle East degraded back to what you think is 'normal', and now you admit that their societies are shit. The middle East in particular was pretty much like any western country ~50 years ago, until Islam came in and catapulted them back into the middle ages, which it sounds like is pretty much what you'd want the West to degenerate to.

You probably think I'm some SJW cuck preaching multiculturalism, and I'm not, yet you yourself think that our society should embrace the ideals of Islam and Africa, but you think that our society will somehow do better only because we're white.

No it's seriously gross. You're just all attention whores. Look at me girls, big man here, I'm so cool with my bro split and autistic milk jug.

It has already been proven that the Tumblr SJW and black twitter accounts are most of the time real 3D autistic.

Why do you think they either use too many complex words or don't know how to write well?
>Spergs_for_Bernie.png
>milk
And found the autist

True.

/pol/ and Veeky Forums will always both be my home boards. They go hand in hand, imo. One is for training your mind, one is for training your body.

>tfw I'm literally the only one drinking out of the fountain in college

no I don't fucking bring a jug. I'm just wondering when do people hydrate themselves, I swear I'm literally the only one. Do people drink a cup of water every 3-4hours

Racism

>/pol
> training your mind
>Fuck m8 my sides are making a trip around Pluto right now

It always was

'liberalism'

It sounds racist, but it's just playful taunting.

1 gallon of water cost 1 dollar vs 350ml of bottled water cost 1.99. Army man is saving money/the environment.

I get shit at work for having a gallon of water at my desk. when the fucking normies don't blink twice at Jupiter drinking a 2L of coke from the bottle.

no, it's unironic racism
it's not just playful roasting like my friends do, it's "i want to kill white people because they disagree with me"
t. around both types of people

The word you're all looking for is prejudiced. It's the perfect way to argue with people who hide behind the veil of "you can't call me racist". Sure you may not be "racist" by your definition of the word, but you're racially prejudiced and stereotyping a group of people.

Spread the word. Prejudiced.

It's no different from racist jokes you see on Veeky Forums all the time. They're not serious.

We must secure our existence and a future for hydrated children

We were successful because we were superior in intelligence and coordinated violence(war). History doesn't begin in the enlightenment era try again revisionist. The reason Europe advanced technologically was littleraly because we were fighting(discriminating) each other constantly. All these "new ideas" you speak of affected Europe well into its rise and most of them not for the good.

>ME was like Europe 50 years ago

Tip topitty kek, you think islam is 50 years old? Or "muh wahabism isn't islam", one or two dictators keeping the capital clean and safe is "Europe tier". Holy shit the fucking delusion.

>ideals of Islam and africa

Lmao these aren't ideals they are REALITY. THE REALITY OF THE WORLD.

Nations, races and cultures exist due to discrimination and violence. The reason you speak English right now is because the US is a global hegemon. The reason most in the Uk speak English is because the English conquered the British isles. The reason Spain is still successful and European is because it kicked out all the Muslims. The reason England/France are two entirely unique and different cultures is a result of mutual discrimination of their citizens by both their parts and a successful victory on the part of the french to preserve sovereignty.

Separate cultures exist because there is an OTHER.

The reason there are even different species in nature is the drive to continue to discriminate(selectively breed for specific traits to further adaptation).

Sorrt but you are living in fantasy land

People still have sex with their mothers

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725551/Mother-36-son-19-fell-love-met-year-gave-adoption-baby-say-willing-risk-JAIL-defend-love.html

To be fair, he's not saying anything about adopting the ideals of Islam and Africa, he's saying keep out different people, which has been the culture of any successful state for basically all time, so it's not some unique thing to islam or Africa.

I have no idea what webm I'm posting, 99% chance it's completely unrelated.

Black people are afraid of that much liquid because they fear they might fall in it and drown.

Fighting wars with neighboring tribes/nations isn't the same as lynching citizens of your own nation for no reason.

Pic related, Iran in 1960's.

Whatever man, you keep putting words into my mouth and going on tangents completely unrelated to the conversation.
You either are missing my point or don't want to see it, and this conversation clearly isn't going anywhere.

>There is no difference between the lines you are drawing other than your arbitrary secular humanist morality based on what some dipshit philosophers who knew nothing asserted.
not him but I was raised to be a Christian who believed everyone in equal in the eyes of God and that's all that matters
also
>Historically people have always violently discriminated against each other and openly continue to do so, the only exception historically being the modern west for the past not even 50 years.
there were numerous examples in the ancient world of different ethnicities and races being treated as equal, including several Arab caliphates
also also
>secular humanist blah de blah
>evolutionary dead ends
>>>>>>>

It's all that clear water, why can't they drink water that represent more of the brown people. Damn privilege clear people.

advancement happens when people work together you imbecile

What's wrong in reading about a different opinion than the one shoved down our throats by the media? /Pol/ isn't just nigger hate threads, there are a lot of interesting discussions.

true enough, but calling it mind training is still laughable

And see this is why liberals are retarded and fundamentally incapable of understanding reality. Even their perception of history is warped beyond repair, referencing lynching in the 60s as a counterargument lmao.

Your scope of "history" is fixated in the 20th century.

Niggers are an outgroup living in the US. Is a cat born in a barn a cow? Do you believe in magic soil? Citizenship is irrelevant, black acceptance was forced and is still resented. In a normal society other races wouldn't even be given permanent residence.

>muh Iran
>Muh capitol city
>muh cherrypicked photos

Execpt you forgot about the part where a litteral dictator was the one keeping the masses of muslims in check.

And that when they had "democracy" they were still a shithole where muslims voted for theocratic type muslims.

Of course it isn't going anywhere, maybe one day you will understand and think back to this conversation.

You can respond but I won't reply.

A REPLAY TO YOUR POST SENPAI!

:-))))

H

You train your mind by discovering and creating your own ideas, discussing and debating. You hear more than a viewpoint in /pol/, which doesn't happen in places like universities which are supposedly mind training institutions. How is it laughable?

>tfw used to be in football
>pretty much everyone on the team had water jugs
>no one batted an eye

>implying I believe I'd lose my gains
[spoiler] better to be safe than skinny[/spoiler]

Americans in 2017.

See what I did there?

It's proven that east asians are actually smarter than white people.

Anyway, successful due to superior intellect is a fallacy. You don't have to be intellectually superior to win.

(yew)

Wasn't the last president a black man tho?

ctfu

What is meant by that is spirital equality and a path to heaven for all not some enlightenment era egalitarianist bullshit buddy.

Only time this happens is when one culture isn't strong enough to directly integrate the other(Romans granting other Italian peoples citizenship during delcine. Persians promising Spartans a "place" in the empire if they betray greece.) or during the slow process of forceful integration to lessen dissent and backlash(Spaniards giving mestizos limited right. US gives Indians reservations so they fuck off.)

Plenty more historical examples, multicultural states are usually empires who expanded too quickly or ad hoc agreements to maintain power balance so they can be at each others throat later.

This picture is making me so mad I can't sleep