Being trans at gym?

how does lgbt do this and have any of you had any issues?

i signed up for gold's gym with my cis friend and before we did i was really wary. like tried to look up their trans policy online (which i couldn't find) and then decided to ask them about it in person (which i didn't do because i kinda pussied out). my friend was like, "whatever no one gives a shit, it will be fine."

and i guess it was fine because they gave us a full tour of the women's locker room and everything. but now i'm starting to get freaked out. the area i live in is very conservative and my state is one pushing for a trans bathroom law "to protect women and children" and this shit might affect me at the gym. gold's gym is fucking expensive. if they fuck me what's going to happen? will i have to pay the $8 billion subscription cancelation fee? will i not be able to gym at all anymore? i don't fucking know.

and in my paranoia i try to look up gold's trans policy again, to find these videos that are equal parts cringey and ominous:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_6mmqKfVxA

youtube.com/watch?v=_TRx0eXxNcg

like wtf is this shit. is this trans life in america now? just how fucked am i, as someone that actually needs to use the gym locker room to keep my shit in and sometimes change. if i go home after work to change by the time i get there it will be full of people and i'll never touch a squat rack again.

>how does lgbt do this

have you seen any of these people? trannies don't go to the gym. mtf's objective is to be as feminine as fucking possible, which means weak, and fraile, to then turn around and complain about how intimidating the rest of the world is because they can't defend themselves from it, just like regular women.

ftm's tend to be boyish and frail to start, and only very few ever bother going on T to be as masculine as they can because they are very non committal about being male, since the closer they get to it the more they realize women have a lot of privileges men do not.

what?

post picture, and show me how perfectly you fall into the descriptions i gave.

gas trannies.

What do I win?

If the law got passed and if someone actually gave enough of a shit to interrogate you (which is very unlikely), you'll be fine if you just deny being trans. Most likely you won't even have to do that.

But IF they actually did tell you to gtfo the womens locker room, guess fuckin what? You can go to the mens and you'll be a-ok. Someone staring? "Fuck off faggot" and go back to putting on your short shorts.

You'll be ok

Uh?

Do you pass?
if so, you're fine
if not, you're an idiot for thinking transitioning was a good idea and you deserve the ridicule you get

Lol you are going to get passed around like a bag of potato chips if you go to the mens washroom

Unless you have obvious tits it's about the face. It's a private establishment, they can choose what the fuck they want to do. Don't like it? Get a home gym.

Spend as little time in the bathroom/locker room as possible? And get changed in a cubicle rather than out in the open, obviously.

> since the closer they get to it the more they realize women have a lot of privileges men do not.

This only presumes that the MtF is very, very passing/feminine looking, though, which very few of them are because the effects of testosterone are virtually irreversible (as opposed to FtMs - inject a woman with test regularly for a few years and she'll look like she was born male).

I can't see your face but besides your hands you look like you pass just fine, so just keep your head down and be quick about using any of the gender-specific facilities and you'll be alright.

Protip: kill yourself
If you pull down your pants in the womens locker room and your feminine penis flops out everyone is going to freak the fuck out ya wierdo

Just change in a bathroom stall

is this really something that needed a thread?

That feel when no qt sissy trap boi to anally dominate in the showers

Thst disgusting thing should not be allowed in the women's locker room. Do everyone a favor and neck yourselves

Post ass and dick

only hons need to worry about using the wrong bathroom

you could always just not use the locker room and bathe at home

Just change at home. I change at home and I'm not even trans.

a lot of the time i just use the locker room to lock my keys and coat and things away. do people carry their keys and winter gear around with them all the time at the gym?

idk this is all just. ugh.

hopefully nothing will happen. i do seem to pass to strangers who don't like inspect me. maybe i pass more idk

>idk this is all just. ugh.

Please just go back to tumblr

Stop attention whoring, no one gives a shit about whether you get to uselessly run on a treadmill for 20 minutes. Go run in the park.

> do people carry their keys and winter gear around with them all the time at the gym?

I guess it depends on your gym itself and the area it's in, but where I train, a lot of people don't use the lockers at all and just toss their gym bags and coats against this one free wall.

Staff have never said anything about it and I've never had anything stolen, or seen anyone that I thought was nicking something (bear in mind that this free wall is in full view of pretty much the entire weights floor, though).

>waaaah help me I'm so oppressed
If you're a fucking transwoman than act like a woman and use the women's room. Better yet change before you go like literally everyone else that has a gym membership.

This snowflake newhalf drama is completely pointless.

that would be their dream

I'm guessing you're in Texas because we have a large LGBT population and that bill is a huge controversy here.

If you're in one of the cities, you're fine. If you're not, why the fuck aren't you?

Also call your state representative and tell them businesses are threatening to divest from the state like North Carolina if they vote for the bill. Jobs and money are the only things that matter in Texas.

These people need to be cleansed from the earth.

I would say bury them after, but that would seriously taint the earth as a health hazard.

i live in a city of about 60,000. it's where i've always lived, and i have a job here. sometimes it's hard for me to find work. that's why i'm not in a big huge city.

Do what I do, change at home, carry a small bag with my stuff in it, wrist wraps, chalk, etc. I used to go to a PL gym, and everyone there is chill, but now that I'm at 24, I try to avoid interaction with anyone there. I'm not trans or anything, I just don't like normies.

get out

reee

Use the locker room that corresponds to your fucking chromosomes you're literally making issues for yourself you diseased mind of a human being

what kind of gym doesn't have a private stall where you can change your clothes?

read again, for that description i stated FTM. As in, female transitioning to male. most of them start off as tomboys/boyish dykes that never go the full tranny route for fear of the irreversible male perception, so they normally just stick to being butch lesbians.

kek

Have you tried therapy or anti-psychotic medication?

where to get such butch lesbian to provide me with endless free test?

befriend them. if they haven't digested the feminist kool aid yet they can be the broest of bros, and will most likely be able to provide you with sources as half their clique will be able to get it easy.

Post face

Please be in london if you pass

Please don't be tumblr about gender shit.

/thread

You are the mental degenerate, nobody should have to change or accommodate to your special snowflake status.
Suck it up and use the change rooms that suit the chromosomes you were born with and will never change or gtfo.

hang yourself

faggot

You mentally ill freaks better stay away from my gym.

I know two ftMs and they pass very well purely because of how hard they hit the gym and how similar they looked to men pre-transition

i swear only women would throw a fit over such useless shit. if a woman was FtM and used guys locker room nobody would give a shit, but for some reason seeing identical holes on every woman makes all the difference. at least penises look different and have personality.

>that pic

sad and funny at the same time

thx

Can we get a picture with less clothes on?

just go, whats the worse they can do, tell you not to come back? It doesn't fucking matter, just dont worry and get changed in a bathroom stall
gl user

i can see why

Texas has been getting all kinds of bad news since announcing this.

In addition to what everyone else said, contact the company. Reference NC. And not that it's going to make you feel better, but I'll bet that by midterm elections this will be well over.

kys