/CBT/

6'3 230lbs

In.

You're a big guy OP

Are you going to wait until you can't see your dick anymore before cutting?

For u

My cut starts next week little fella.

How can I go from lanklet to thicc?

Lookin money dawg

6''1
173 currently cutting from 180

What's your goal?

172 lb up from 135lb
185cm/6'1
I wish I could fast forward to 200 lbs

Pizza a day, gainer shakes, lift progressively heavier weights whatever it takes.

>those shirts

Nice job bud

What mode am I

Do girls like this will I get gf

for you

Damn son girls should be on ur dik

T H I C C

you look strong af, lifts?

5'8 150 lbs
"curls and calve raises"

I hope that you are wearing those shirts ironically

Please forgive the tard face, had just taken my pwo.

>175 lbs

6'1 210, can you believe I was 360 lbs untrained?

Lookin pretty damn well rounded, only thing I would suggest is cutting a few % off

Probably the best rounded body in here, would suggest more lats to compensate for your naturally wide waist. Maybe some arm and neck focus.

Just keep going and eat/lift more. Reduce reps or whatever it takes. Also focus on arms and shoulders and traps with something like deadlifts and bench for a bit.

You don't need to cut much more. Focus on those legs, forearms and abs after you're done.

You're starting to put on pudge. Stop eating so much and lift more.

Good work. Keep up whatever you're doing.

Lookin good. Only complaint is abs are under developed compared to obliques but genetics may also be responsible

You have a natural snake waist which is weird. Keep lifting and you'll fill out a lot better. Also train core and lower lats

Can't see shit other than you deadlift, shrug and OHP a lot.

Also can't see shit but lats look great if nothing else

What do you do for arms? Mirin them!

6"
180lb

Fugg me daddy

Am I Veeky Forums mode yet bros

where are your nipples?

102kg @ 185cm BF%20ish??

pls be gentle fitness friends

Forgot a "g"

Don't flex your legs like that dude lol

bulk

>your legs

Damn dude.

could you upload a little bigger of a picture there buddy not sure that one is big enough god

75kg
5'8 tall
13% bodyfat?

I need to work on legs :(

Sorry new phone here and can't downsize

75kg
5'8 tall
13% bodyfat?

I need to work on legs :( ( ( (

>lucky trips
was a sign from the Veeky Forums gods, gotta post dick now

Ay this must be deja vu

LOL i totally didn't notice i had trips so i hid the post cause of side photo. bhahahaa

Combination of pale as fuck skin+light nipples+ dark chest hair makes them hard to find

d-do you want to see them? n-no homo

So, about that dick...

not him but yes.

no homo

I want more cut legs, but idk what else to do

test

Also: 5'7, 117, bf% unsure

You want more definition and lines on legs? squat and get bigger legs

woah finally I can post without error message.
160 lbs now. I want to be like 200 lbs before jumping on gear. 6'0
Skeleton still always lurking in the mirror.

you should try lifting

I've seen you before in a videogame. But I'm having trouble remembering what one. That pose is eerily similar too.

Either Res Evil, Zelda, Pokemon or something else. Fuck

The power of kek denies your request.

if you remember where it's from leme know senpai.

how are you 160lbs? im 165lbs but 5'8 and your mass looks similar to mine.

>5'8
Oh, just noticed height
nvm, not into guys shorter than me

wow i'd fuck your brains out

P E R T H

E

R

T

H

Where's nipple?

Next lanklet i see at gym will find out his water bottle mysteriously placed in the trash.

6' 195 lbs
What do you guys think for BF%??

181cm 70kg
DYEL but still making them HS pussies wet, this is all you need to be considered big by normies

Sarah?

No

Yeah why the fuck would i lift when I'm asking for advice on a lifting board?

I will do more squats, thank you

You need to do ASS TO GRASS squats, heavy weight. Also you need to do deadlifts.

Your legs need to get bigger (squat,leg press...) and you should isolate them aswell (leg extension, leg curl...)
If you train at home you can try sissy squats instead of leg extension but they might destroy your knees be careful

I'm working on AtG right now, I can't get deep enough so far. I don't know if its my fucked up ankle or what.

Also I do RDLs and regular DLs, regular at ~130 for my max 5 reps. It's pretty weak for lifting an entire year so I'm eating more to get my lifts up.

Thanks for the advice user

My leg day is: Squats 5x5, RDL 4x10, Leg press 4x10, Ham curls 4x12, Quad extensions 4x12, Seated calf raise 4x16, Other calf raise 2x20, Donkey kicks (cable machine) 4x10, Hip thrusts 4x10.

I've only been doing this once a week + running, but I figured I should start doing it twice.

Thanks user!

TFW pubertal gyno from being recovered 260 lb lard ass

6' 210 lbs

Forgot to mention straight legs deadlift (not sure about the english name) if you don't know them it's like a dl but you slightly bend your legs to keep the tension in the hamstrings (it's called straight legs dl but never have them straight, you would tear your hamstrings)

Cut down a little to unlock THICC mode

>wide waist

I'm sorry for your body dysmorphia, go see a therapist.

SS claims another victim

those legs look retarded and disgusting, it's the same thing as being obese

Bull fucking shit, if you cant go AtG you REMOVE THE WEIGHT. Lose the ego and workout properly, especially if you're a girl. If you don't even do AtG no point going gym, period.

Squat with no weight and you will be able to AtG, slowly add weight on the smith machine cause thats clearly where your level is at. Stop making excuses aswell.

goal body desu senpai

Are the legs shopped

i dnno dude... you look strong but... theres just something missing.

5'9" 170lb
ohp 125x5
bp 195x5
sq 250x5
dl 315x5

i started focusing on strength rather than volume the last couple weeks.
hopefully I can get stronger by summer.
diet is still kind of shit.

6"2
187lbs currently bulkan

Duno why it flips.

At 78kg atm, gained 3kg since i started. been on strong lifts for 7 weeks with dips/pullups/chinups with weight and circuits in between lift days.

Feeling good brahs.

In response to Funny, I only recently got into deadlifting,
(Like, 2 weeks ago deadlifting), and I rarely do ohp, like maybe once a week if that. Do do a good bit of shoulder shrugs, mainly as supersets. I Just do a fuckload of bench along with incline bench press, with shoulder presses

You know, when you do dumbell shrugs, you're supposed to hold one in each hand, not just the one.

5'7 and ~130lbs here. Been stress-eating a lot this month because of work-related shit ): Pls h8/motivate because I'm a former fatty who enjoys not having a visible gut.

d-daddy

pls be in london

Mi back m80

My chest hair was always disgusting until I started lifting. Now it's disgusting but i have nice muscles

My leftarm is raised to take the picture that's why my left trap looks bigger but in reality they look the same

don't listen to a girl who is uglier than you

J-Jessica?
That you?

6'0 155
Weird things on upper abs. Am I dying?

wait, what's holding up that towel?

nice forearms bro

I have little to no taper because of extremely prominent obliques... Need to work on getting some insane lats to compensate

Natty?

Idk why I even ask anymore pretty much everyone says yes regardless.

nah, shit insertions

damn you look like you got an ugly long face. sucks man

I hope you are still in highschool

6'3 aswell OP, im you only 15 lbs lighter

PFFFFT HAHAHAHAHA

pic of face

There you go bud

Lol bro, I'm a former international D-1 unlimited weight class wrestler, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I zercher squat somewhere around 700 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.
What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Zercher squat maybe 495 lbsx8? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.
Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma) Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.
Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.