Effective weight loss tips please

Im 16,~5ft 6in,mostly fat was wondering if any of you had some simple workouts,diets,etc. to lose weight to around 150.
i don't really want to grow muscle mass id like to be instead slim and toned. Any tips?

>16
get em boys

>16
Reported

>16
tell your mommy to stop buying you mcdonalds

> toned
Reported

Read the sticky.

Try a low carb diet. You'll find that the protein fills you up much faster and that after a few days of eating clean and healthy, you'll start to even enjoy eating foods that aren't loaded with salt and artificial products. I often cook eggs, add in tuna or salmon and some veggies and eat that. Super fresh and very nutritious. If you want to look good though, you'll have to lift some weights. Hit Bench press, squat and dead lift. Three months, reduced calories, eating clean and lifting will make you proud of yourself. GO get it!

Lift weights high rep low weight, do cardio, eat plenty of protein but eat at least 300 under your TDEE.

You won't get muscle if you don't try really fucking hard, what I just outlined is the opposite of trying hard.

If you ever want muscle, eat plenty of protein and over your TDEE and lift for high weight and reps.

>16
Surely by now you know how to read, correct? Why not try reading the fucking sticky?

Just don't eat like a pig and enjoy your ezmode teenage genetics while they last.

Literally stop eating, not that fucking hard.

Alternatively take DNP and Yohimbine

no dairy products. no sugar beverages (zero calorie soft drinks are fine). and 80% of meals rice, pasta or potatos

the dairy thing will prolly alone get you in shape if you're a true fattie

No dairy? Fuck off with your meme diets. Fat people shouldn't give other fatties advice.

Yeah... right. You seem insane.

What exactly did I say that was insane? Telling someone to cut an entire food group for no reason other than weight with no mention of calories is inane mom science level garbage.

> (OP)
> 80% of meals rice, pasta or potatos
Lmao the fuck are you talking about

It's going to be fucking rough because your parents are probably buying your groceries and cooking your meals. If you're overweight then I imagine they are also.

Try telling them that you want to lose weight, tell them that you've researched some diet related stuff. Don't tell them you found it on a fuckin hentai imageboard. See if they are receptive to the idea... Start eating more simple foods (chicken breast + broccoli + sweet potato). Cut back on condiments that aren't mustard. You'll be less likely to eat too many calories if you eat simple foods that have a low caloric density.

Start doing cardio. If you're insecure then do it at night. Get some running shoes (you can get a decent pair for ~$50 on sale) and start out with walking 2 telephone poles, running one. Do this over and over (intervals) for at least a good 30 minutes. You lungs should burn and your body sore. It feels really shitty man... but keep at it and in no time you will be running for 10 poles, walking for 2. If your heart isn't beating hard then you need to increase the intensity (more time spent running, less time spent walking.)

If you want to separate yourself from the other fat people who say they want to lose weight, start doing the cardio i've just described and do it as often as you can handle. Then do it more.

>16
reported
>toned
reported

Calculate your caloric requirements using an online calculator and then eat less according to said information. You will lose weight if you do this and follow the diet plan.

Also reported underageb&

Don't worry OP, you can still lurk while banned, and the ban only lasts for one month.
But we got to do what we got to do.

Read the fucking stickies.
Calculate your TDEE, eat like 300-500 below that, go out walking/running with your dog or alone, start cutting down on sugary shit till you no longer eat it (the less you eat it the less you want it).

You'll be surprised how easy it is to lose weight.

MODS!