Redpill me on bananas, Veeky Forums

Redpill me on bananas, Veeky Forums.

Should I eat them? Should I avoid them? Will they make me gay because they look like dicks?

lots of fiber that helps you have good shits when you eat tons of meat

Put them in your protein smoothies gay boy.

theyre gay

too many carbs. too much sugar

fructose =/ sugar

I actually think the potassium levels in them may be harmful but if people stop buying them many south american economies will fall.

>2017
>not peeling the banana most of the way down and deepthroating it each morning to remind yourself of how good you'd be at sucking dick

Wow

"Fructose, or fruit sugar, is a simple ketonic monosaccharide found in many plants"
>fruit sugar
>not sugar
I dunno man.

Great fast carbs for post workout recovery

>potassium in bananas harmful
yah if you eat like 20 a day

Some people just live life like nevergonnamakeits, and as long as they're ok with that I'm ok with that.

No one ever got fat from fruit sugar, retards. Stop being turbo autismo.

Saying it's possible to fuck up your diet due to fruit sugar is like saying it's possible to get all your protein from broccoli because it has 230598240597235g of protein per 100 kcal.

I.E. you'd have to eat completely unrealistic amounts of either to achieve the supposed effect.

they're great. Eat them every now and then.

One large banana has 422 mg of Potassium.

One avocado more than twice as much.

One medium potato has twice as much potassium.

One medium sweet potato has even more than a white/yellow potato.

One cup of yogurt has more.

The daily recommended value is a minimum of 4,700 mg.

Try googling shit before rolling your face on the keyboard.

wow user, I guess we should just take 42% of the calories of high fructose corn syrup out of the picture since fructose is healthy

>Saying it's possible to fuck up your diet due to fruit sugar is like saying it's possible to get all your protein from broccoli

no, it's like saying it's possible to fuck up your diet due to fruit or nut fat i.e. it is

>retard number of protein per 100kcal
i know you're exaggerating the number but you still look fucking retarded because this post makes it look like you don't understand that protein/carbohydrates/fat are worth a set amount of calories

Once a ate 14 bananas in a day, later that night a painful stomach cramps woke me up and then swear to jesus to never do that again. Couldnt poop for two days and when I did it was very nasty.

Why do I feel like shit after eating a banana?

Sometimes I eat bananas and feel fine and other times I feel like there is something burning a hole in my stomach for the next hour. It's hit or miss.

nevergonnamakekids

>Once a ate 14 bananas in a day,
Fucking kek. What were you thinking.

Trash tier meme fruit devoid of any meaningful amount of phytochemicals, fiber, or micronutrients

I'll roll my face on the keyboard when ever I want.
alsasdgfhpuo newdwguthawj noiulwsherfc w ujkanrf; sc oiskfh ap;suwoipuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujauhgpieasodufhn;gasdfa
You can't stop me bitch!

Quiq bio funfact.
The human body uses a system of 'sodium and potassium gates' to produce the electrical pulses for nerve and muscle stimulation.

3 of the most important minerals for anyone who is looking to exert large amounts of energy are potassium, sodium and magnisum.
Bananas are are a good source of potassium.

>TLDR; bananas are alright

user... bananas look like bananas

>delicious
>portable
>nutritious
>goes well with other things

10/10 would eat

you actually rolled your fucking face on the keyboard you fuck

>lots of fiber
>2.6g/100g
no

what

The only people arguing against bananas are fatasses on keto, bananas can regularly be part of a normal, healthy person's diet.

I eat 1-2 per day, usually one as a snack after breakfast and one right after or before the gym. 100 calories each, healthy, and fits my macros.

Plus they are cheap as hell. You can get like 6 bananas for $1.50 at the grocery store.

I eat/make meals with protein bars a lot and I'll usually eat a banana with those to help it all go down easier, and they're pretty tasty. 8/10 pretty good

>tfw can only do 4" before my gag reflex kicks in

They're great.

I fucking love bananas. Goes great with oats

It's an easy way to get more calories in but they aren't as good as other fruits so I wouldn't count it as a proper serving of fruit for the day. It's like the iceberg lettuce of fruits.

Ok Veeky Forums. Post workout:
Bananas or gainer? And why?

Go to your mass gainer package and look at the ingredient list. If you can pronounce all the ingredients, explain where they originate from and what they do to your body, you may eat it.

Otherwise deepthroat a nanner. Add some pb if you need extra cals.

Fucking kek

Kek