You'll never be as fit as Justin Bieber

You'll never be as fit as Justin Bieber

>tfw not a manlet with small arms, small pecs, small legs, trashy tattoos and a tiny dick

Feels good man.

is this the natty limit?

I look better and am more shredded fuck no I don't look like that biatch

Is this shopped?

Why the fuck is he so wide when he has no other good features besides having a wide torso?

weird pec insertions/dyel physique but im mirin dat hair

Umm because he's shredded

It has to be his arms look like a woman's arms

Where is his bulge? Can someone enhance this shit

yet he is richer and more successful than you will ever be

Money can't buy better genetics.

He looks tall but hes only 5'7, His proportions are amazing

What's his routine Veeky Forums?

that comment went right over your head

he looks like crap, we're same age and height

No he's too fucking jacked to be natty. That's way passed the limit

ITT: some sad motherfuckers

how tall is he? he looks disproportionate as fuck. should fire his trainer into the pacific

He could have been Chad but went for twink faggot mode, ironically because he thinks it makes him look butch.

What a weird body. He's lean and his chest is ok, but his torso is too freakin' wide for his chest & abs. How does this happen?

How does one achieve squaremode like this?

5'9. Maybe shorter because most celebrities are said to be taller or made to be more attractive then they are.

Is this what an SS routine without squats does to your body?

If you measure the amount of money you make as success then sure.

I'm not a materialistic person and I've built my success by meeting great friends, spending quality time with the family, and traveling the world. The amount of money I make is never a thought in my mind.

these are things that working class people say.

what's your annual take?

I think his went over yours kid

I'd agree but I dont even have a job. I do what the American Pickers do. Doesnt feel like work to me and I get to travel.

>like Justin Beiber won't end up cracked out and probably dead within 15 years as a has-been.

Get fucked.

>im poor and have deluded myself into thinking this is alright
>i surround myself with people of the same low standards and will attract the same in a partner
>i will never even attempt any form of success due to complacency

is he fit? the answer is no

He has a big dick, you would know this if you had done your homework and googlet it. Pics availible

Why do these millionaires get shit prison tier tattoos

He just isolated chest and lats without hitting arms. Probably never touched a barbell.

His net worth is almost 250 mil lol. That's quarter of a billion dollars. He can retire at the age of 22 and never have to work a day in his life.

Get off your ego trip faggot. Sound like a damn women up in here.

I make enough money to happily live, I make my own hours, I meet great people and connections, I get to travel freely, and I'm happy. Cant get any more successful then that. But go ahead and suck another ceos dick for a 5k yearly raise and an extra day of vacation time you douche bag.

cant suck my own dick, not long enough :'(

>implying that much money will instantly stop him from doing stupid shit

Big man ceo over here kek

Yeah dude, it's like he only did lat pull downs and back extensions. I don't get it. Look at his legs. He had to have done zero leg work.

It's true, I was born on a higher fitness level.

>body of an adult male

>face of a 12 year old kid

How cursed is he, seriously

Hater xD

is it just me or is one of his arms way longer than the other here