So, I need some advice guys! I've been seeing this guy for about a month when he suddenly broke it off...

So, I need some advice guys! I've been seeing this guy for about a month when he suddenly broke it off. He originally blamed it on being too busy with school, but since then I managed to get him to tell me the truth.. he can't get over the fact that I'm taller than him. He's about 5'7 and I'm 6'3.. Do any of you guys have any experience dating a taller woman and if so, do you have any advice for this guy? He said he'd like to revisit our relationship when the semester ends, but he'll still need to get over the height thing first..

That you would even be interested in such a small man is a disgrace to your ancestors

> Do you have any advice for him?
Don't give a fuck

But also he's not worth your time if he's that insecure about your being taller than him

- t. 5'8 manlet outrider dating a 5'11 girl

take me instead. I'm 6'6

5.9 manlet here (fortunatly taller than average in my country) but yeah: no i would never date a girl taller than me. Find someone on your lvl.

if his height bothers him that much he will never get over it. find another guy

t. 5'7 married to 6'2 long legged goddess

I don't get it, don't people find taller women really fucking sexy? I know I do.
Just fucking imagine, you have a fit, tall, gym bunny girlfriend who doesn't care about things like height.
In a weird roundabout way it's not the worst thing in the world I'm 5'7, cause tall chicks are hot

I'll be your Chad, babe. I'm 6'4"

the 5.9 midget who wrote above about the fact that i won't date taller girls.
100% honest answer. It's because it made me insecure, it made me feel less MAN and with time it defined my taste in matter of chicks. I know it's pathetic and silly but it's always been like that and now that 'm older and starting not givin that much fuck about stuff i still prefer small grills and im not so attracted to tall ones.

I haven't dated a woman taller than me (5'10) and thus don't have any advice to give. I would gladly do it since I usually find taller women quite attractive but must admit that when i see/meet a taller woman I usually think "if only i was taller/as tall..." and see the woman as unapproachable.
Goddam, reading my own post makes me realize just how freaking silly these insecurities are. Mist women that i feel especially attracted towards are taller than me, thus causing frustration. I gotta get over it and just don't give a fuck

>tall chick into short guys
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Life gives him a golden opportunity to break his lineage's manlet curse and he throws it away? He's dead to me. Listen to

what a stupid fuck...

with that attitude his children will be even smaller

Fag

He shouldn't really care but I've been looking for a taller woman if you don't mind me being 6ft

OP That guy is a real fag id kill for a gf taller than me

5'7 and 6'3 are too different. I would only date a girl My height ( rarely ever ) or shorter than me. I want to be able to rescue her/carry her/show her i will protect her.

End of story. Move on lanklass

He has a chance to save his future kids genetics and he blows it?

Truly, manlets never learn.

t. manlet

Damn wish I could find a taller woman.
But I'm 6'4"
>tfw I'll never date a woman taller than me

>he'll still need to get over the height thing first..
Wew, have we finally discovered what it is that manlets need to learn?

I'm 6'5 and i fantasize dating a women my size

Find a guy that is 6'4" or taller.

you should confront your inner homosexuality and accept it

Post pics and i'll figure out if it's okay

I dated a girl who was 5'11" (I'm 5'7") and I didn't really care

Why would you not date a woman taller than you? I'm 5'9 and I would marry a taller woman, so my children would be taller than me.

Unrelated but why do some women reject shorter men or not wear heels as some sort of respect to "not wanting to emasculate him"

There is nothing more manly than conquering something larger than you.

then fuck a whale and marry her....

and thats the difference between have self-confidence/esteem and being insecure AF. dont be insecure guys, itll rule your life

hes not worth it, move on to a guy who's not completely insecure with himself.

>tfw 5'8
>hot as chick started work recently that has to be at least 6'2+
i can dream right? :(

the widget here: yeah that was the point of shaming myself being honest with you guys.
Being insecure will rule your life and even if right now im far more easy going and confident then 10 years ago (im over 30) trust me i still see how lack of confidence deeply changed me and that you can't recover all the damage it does.