My delts look like shit what do

Ppl of Veeky Forums I need to increase the size of my delts what are the best excersizes for mass gain in this area

not OP but i need some posterior deltoid work

front raises
lateral raises
rear raises

low weight high rep

oh i meant to say op, ohp is my favorite shoulder exercise

Overhead press
Shoulder raises
Chin ups
Overhead press
Shoulder raises

lateral shoulder raises?

do workouts for shoulders

Face pulls, bent over lateral raises

excellent, thanks

OP here omw to the gym thanks for the tips everyone

Except this faggot he was more than less than helpful

FACE PULLSSSSSS

ohp and rear delt flies are all you really need

I do ohp and lat raises every push day and my shoulders are shit. I think my front and rear delts are fine but my medial delts look like shit.

I think I might start Klokov pressing again

I can do 1 pl8 for reps but no delta in sight

If you wanna destroy your shoulders

Vertical curly bar rows high weight high rep

OHP
Arnold press
Dumbbell side raises
Upright dumbbell rows
Facepulls

Nice meme. As long as it doesn't pinch or lock up you'll be fine.

Yes i was going for the instawhore look, yes i use a stone as a camera and yes i use gloves because you can quit the gym but you never ever can quit calluses.
For a month i trained them with retard high volume, like 3 sets of 40 with low weight everyday just doing lat raises (standing, seated, tilting forward and backwards etc), then i started to add more stuff and more variation.
For the lateral delt:
wide grip barbell rows, 4x12 upping the weight, never let the elbows go higher than your shoulders are.
db rows, until failurex5 upping the weight and using retard weight, i keep the weights close to my body and i try not to rock my body.
Sometimes i do cuban shoulder press try that with no weight first then add like .250 kg
for the posterior head:
wide grip and close grip cable row, one of those is 4x12 the other 3x5 depending on how i feel
wide grip and close grip cable pulldown, the same 4x12, 3x5.
For anterior:
OHP front and behind the head, 3x5 just trying to see how much i can do (1lmfaopl8x3)
And i do, something like a db front push but using a close grip in a cable machine if that makes any sense...

Years and years of volume on side raises and presses. Roids will help you out a lot here.

Welcome to the world of natty lifting. Delts don't pop out unless you have supreme genetics. Get your ohp to 225 and maybe you'll have good delts

Lat, front, rear raises 3x12 each
The Press™

Rear delt flies are also really nice. Never realized how under developed my Post Delts were until I tried them. If you're gym has a flye machine it usually has adjustments for rear delt work

Facepull, bent over row

Overhead press and rows are all you need. Do lots of overhead press for front and side delts, do lots of rows for rear delts (and upper back).

Side lateral raises are a good accessory for side and front delts, and facepulls are a good accessory for rear delts.

I need to make my shoulders pop out to give me more width. They just don't have any size. is medial deltoid the one that would do that?

How do I make progress doing lateral raises, though? I've been doing 3x15 with 7 kg dumbbells for months and I still rarely manage to complete the last set without my form breaking down.

"confuse the muscle"
change the weight, rep range, speed of movement, whatever.

Facepulls, Standing Barbell Overhead ThePress.

Yes but don't expect good results unless you are taking roids. Delts take literally years of volume to pop.

circus db press you moron

>but you never ever can quit calluses.
??
They go away after a couple months of not lifting

>couple months of not lifting

Overhead press; do them in the scapular plane, so start with elbows ~45deg in front of shoulders and slowly let them go to 0deg overhead.

Slightly bent-over lateral raises; keep thumb higher than pinky, bend your arms slightly.

Landmine lateral raises; keep a slight bend in arms.