/plg/

Welcome to /PLG/ – Powerlifting General. Primarily for the purpose of becoming a better athlete on the platform, but all forms of strength training accepted!

Nah jk we only talk about Brazilian men masquerading as their ex girlfriends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1O7OtShTOUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First

Post your mancrush.

She did talk, and it was very obvious >"she" was using a voice changer. Would deny it regardless.

I would fuck Matties ex boyfriend pretending to be her just to have a peak at her bare butthole

Cant believe I'm fucking defending trappy

It didn't sound like a voice changer

At first I thought so too but after listening for a while it just sounded like someone who had been doing a girl voice for a while but hadn't got it down yet. I think voice changers always have that sound regardless of how you speak but trappy didn't have that.

VOTE TRAPPY OR YOURE A FASCIST

#
If you actually cared about /plg/, you'd be handling this in an entire different manner instead of doing what you've been doing.

Just saying.
And it's a shame that you're not the only one. Most people seem to have lost the head off their shoulders.

So next time the thread turn to shit, look back at what you've done and how you contributed to it.

We've had someone using a voice changer on the voice chat while trappy was also there, and I'll tell you the difference is huge.

Is the 20 reps squat routine legit ?

i looked up sumo training and these fuckers basically only do bodyweight shit

There's different types of voice changers, some only shift pitch while others employ frequency modulation and other signal processing stuff. Not confirming or denying anything I've never heard trappy talk

really don't know what to believe anymore

Any tips for OHP? one week i feel like im doing good, easy 3x5. Next week i fail 1x3. "diet" is on point, on a caloric surplus.

i squat with a really wide grip because it looks cooler that way
same with bench

It depends on what your goals are

I wouldn't recommend it for most powerlifters. It could be fun as an offseason diversion, and as a way to improve your conditioning.

More likely it'll lead to some form of tendonitis, especially if you low bar squat.

Why ask that question here though? Just do the programming then tell us how it went.

That's why talking about our training is so important, regardless of what the tranny says.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=1O7OtShTOUI

Sounds like meme shit.

Tfw no mattie gf

>i squat with a really wide grip because it looks cooler that way
Much easier to get tighter with close grip imo

Ouch. I bet Lith is really torn up about that.

Actually, isn't that the best way to go about it? Someone acting like a little girl and thinking you're hurting them by ignoring and you just bomb insults at them?

10/10 would let swole potter play with my boipussy

>betting $100 that its the most recent one

Did the way she talked sound like the vocarroos she posted?
If so its 100% a voice changer.

Not sure how people even think about whether or not it is one. I get it, if you listn to it for hours you eventually become used to it and consider it somewhat normal.
But it's not.

"Making a girl voice" doesn't suddendly make your voice robotic. That's just not how it works.
No one here can reproduce this robotic sound without some kind of software.
Go try it and show me if you think you can.

hmm

Tell him to get a proper haircut.

>one day he might realize all he has to do is apologize sincerely and I'll treat him as a nice person again and be kind to him

100% the same

Trappy sounded normal, not robotic.

The fucking ego

kill yourself raaphael

>All voice changers sound the same

SHOO SHOO RAFAELLO

They weight train also. You can see benches in some training videos. But pushing on other wrestlers is resistance training obviously.

Can you read? A good voice changer sounds like a human's voice. What does a robot even sound like?

Put rafs face in there

>ego
>all it takes is to say sorry

??????

I'd assume "beep boop"

Can't tell if you are
>trolling
>Raphael
>literally retarded

>There are people almost completely consumed by a power-lifting thread on an image board.
get some fresh air lol
this should be a tiny part of your life

i find that a wider grip allows me to "bend the bar over my body". Also with a narrower grip my elbows are very uneven

I've heard a male and a female voice chatting in the background while trappy was on the mic.
It's more reasonable to me to just believe she trained her voice or did voice surgery.
Believe what you want though.

You need him to apologize so you can treat him like a person. He is so literally beneath you raf, that you can't even see him as a normal person until he begs for your forgiveness.

Some people are even beneath you to a point where they don't exist. And you think that hurts them because ole raf didn't give notice.

If you cut down on the ego you'd probably be more tolerable.

Once again I never talked to the person I'm just trying to clear up some misunderstandings about voice changers

>expecting Veeky Forums posters to not be retarded

if trappy is Raphael posing as his ex gf

How did he get this snap?

Is he a cuck?

Okay, so her voice sounds completely robotic to anyone sane and instead of assuming that it's somehow altered through a shitty voice changer you would rather assume that she somehow had operations on her vocal cords that allowed her to sounds robotic instead.

You are a genius man.

Pretty sure that was colombiangirl

>Ywn have Mattie's children

>There are people with short enough forearms to keep the bar in contact with their hands with a narrow grip

Same desu

Livia doesn't have a nose ring.
Kill yourself.

You are just kidding right?

>Arguing the difference of a man pretending to be a man pretending to be a female vs a man pretending to be a female
Anyone can sound effeminate.
However not anyone can have a backlog over a year of fitness posts/philosophies identical to those posted as 'trappy,' whereas Livia has 0 sign of any of it. Not to mention the different levels in ability to type grammatically correct English.

How this will end:
1. Trappy ignores everything and tries to post like nothing happened
2. Livia posts with a timestamp, preferably in a webm form, and it's all put to rest
3. Rafael admits it was all a lie, but he became so invested and he loved arguing/helping so much he's now going to do it as himself. Some of Veeky Forums will embrace him for the help he has given, the loudest bunch will call him a faggot and spam him anytime he posts
4. Rafael embraces the lie, goes on hormones, flies to South Korea for vocal chord surgery, etc. He recreates himself as his avatar

>Is he a cuck?
Absolutely no doubt

Yes

Lurk more

5. he just leaves

That's my you quota for the day, see you lads tomorrow

If Rafaello really loves powerlifting he would just go user. It's obvious that it's impossible to have a conversation about lifting whenever he pops up.

>i was only pretending to be retarded
here's an extra to roll over for tomorrow

so what is this tbqh

ive lost track of how many times ive tried to convey that :s

>they haven't figured it out yet

Its Livia Cavalcanti taking a massive load in his mouth and sending the picture to his boyfriend.

I'm a full blown autist who was given adderall when I was 12. I scoured the data on trappy, scripted a chat log downloader and pulled all the info I could and still had time for AP calc exam

Tits are too big to be Livia.

>reverse image search
>posts from June

???

>ap calc
>not being underaged

pick one

I was held back because I got expelled for doxxing a transsexual

>building your own tools
iktf
>disclosing the "data" in plg
why? there is no pride in that...

s-so are there any lewd pic of livia / trappy, asking for a friend

God this thread is fucking dire. Why are we still talking about the hobbit?

How bad is it if I take a week off lifting and just do some cardio and GPP stuff

I'm still rekt after last week's skills test

Just a friendly reminder that ignorance is bliss

I feel that faggit is finally gone. Hasnt posted in a while. Comfy times ahead famalam

Hey 2 days until my flight to fortaleza to stomp on Rafaels weak skull
Excited

RDLs are super nice, I really like them.

Come back, trappy and gives us more panty pics (unironically)

>when the pulled pork falls right off the bone
LEANER
E
A
N
E
R

>when you're halfway through your second large dominoes pizza

B
GETTING
G

pls respond

You won't die.

Lmao what makes you feel so entitled to an apology

I can't wait for that psychopath user to actually find you and curbstomp your ass

but will it feel extremely painful?

Will I lose my gains? I'm cutting and only managed to match my old maxes but still feel extremely rekt

B
G E T T I N G
G

i always take a week off after a meet

Some guys take almost a week off after a meet, especially if they're raw and don't juice. It's no big deal.

It's just a hobby if you need to take off a week you'll survive.

Previously the weekend has been enough, but it might be hitting me harder because I'm cutting.

Monday's training was miserable and I didn't even finish my squats

For anybody defending The Hobbit, his actions are not excusable.

In any civilized country, a man pretending to be a woman to extract information from a population that includes underage children should be strung up.

He is a mentally ill psychological vampire and child predator. Report all of his posts, please

I'm doing deadlifts today.

Post your plane ticket or it didn't happen

>dont juice

its easier after a meet if youre natural, the gear takes its toll too, especially if youve ramped up dosages pre comp

Stop being unhappy.

Yeah you gotta carb cycle for training or something.

I've been trying to, I eat more + more carbs on training days and added some potatoes to my dinner on off days, but my sleep and recovery has just been miserable following the skills test anyway

From personal experience a whole week is too much to take off for squats.

I can take a week + off bench/deadlift and still be at the same weight but if I take 3-4+ days off of squatting im insanely weaker. I think it's because I spend a lot of my free time sat down and not using my legs at all

Yeah I suppose. I've never done a meet without juice so I guess idk what I'm talking about

NyQuil. Maybe go get a massage too.