Graduated from university almost two years ago but just lived at home and worked in humiliating part time retailcuck...

>graduated from university almost two years ago but just lived at home and worked in humiliating part time retailcuck jobs
>social skills not good enough to pass the many graduate interviews I've had
>have had gigantic amounts of free time but wasted all of it- can't bear to work hard on anything such as learning programming
>zero social life, main hobby is driving around or going for walks while feeling bad about life and wasting time on the internet
>know that I'll find a full time job soul crushing when I get one
>going to the cinema / library just makes me feel like a loser now
>turned 25 a few days ago and feel like the prime of my life has gone
>seeing happy younger people feels like shit

Im the same but already at the full time soul crushing job. I started lifting again last july and back in shape almost.

Im trying to accept my life will be a mostly unpleasant struggle and find the gems within it and learn to appreciate my self and hobbies more.

I dont know if a gf would even help.

It's about inertia OP. When you are riding a bike, the hardest part is getting started, once you get some speed you just keep cruising.

become gay and surrender yourself to your emotions

Sometimes the gym can have clients / members who are quite connected to great employers...

Just start asking around about "what does that dude / chick do for work " ?

Then,,, after they're done with their session, approach and give them 15 seconds (not 15 minutes) of your story....

>it could work.

>25
30s are the new 20s user... no need to get so upset. Life expectancy will be 90 soon.

Save up money at a terrible job while living with your parents for a while, then go to college.
You won't be an engineer or a doctor or a lawyer, but you can certainly be a plumber, electrician, or an exterminator.
The work isn't too bad and the money is fine for living a very comfy life.
Godspeed user

> University
Degree?

>want to die
>life expectancy keeps rising

>25
>prime of your life

nigger, you're barely an adult at this point. Life doesn't begin until your 30s. You spend your 20s figuring yourself out, what you like to do, what you are good at, starting a career of some sort, putting money away.

Figure your shit out. Don't come here bitching about how you wasted your prime when you're not even there yet. And don't come here bitching about wasting your time if you're not doing anything about it.

idk same sentiments but prime is absofuckinglutely not 30. 20-30 are the prime years, by 30 youre literally just not able to fuck 20 year olds without getting looks, most likely have fallen for the start a family meme, chasing a new career is out of question cuz of fear of starting over.

Friends was just a tv show user

Oh man you have no idea. The good news is the fact that you're wrong isn't going to hurt you because you're in your 20's. Just wait.

balding, worse health, less drive to do anything, and the whole fucking women in college thing is just a fleeting memory.

what are some cool things in your 30s? idk maybe we can compare

bro if your body is breaking down before you're realistically 30% into your life you've fucked up.

nah not saying "breaking down", just worse than my 20s body.

uh yeah, if you let it, but it'll also be worse at 25 if you let it.

technically they say most people are in their best shape at 20-23, because that's when you've got the most time to go the gym, not because your body hits a magical cutoff point.

maintain healthy habits you'll be fine.

Ayy you need people with common interests to help keep you in your field of interest. Social creatures yadayada...

If you want to into programming start talking with programmers. They'll talk with the lingo of programmers, and you won't understand much of it if anything at all, but exposure works like miracles. Eventually you'll get to the point of being able to hold a decent convo about programming with programmers.

I suggest you start with C# (C-sharp) since that's what the course my friend is taking started with. I HIGHLY recommend you pick up a physical boOK about the subject.
Get to talking with programmers! The Internet can provide you with endless channels to communicate with people. Don't just sit on an idea.

Got the answer to your fucking problems right here

>tfw 23
>want to go to university but grades are shit
>tfw have to re take courses
>tfw the university will probably shit on me for how much of a dumbass i was before no matter how i good i do

going gay?