Whats the deal with Jeff Caviere?

Whats the deal with Jeff Caviere?
I want to believe he's natty but his diet would have to be the most perfectly calibrated diet ever.
He says he neither does fasting or restriction diets which implies that his meal plan is so on point that he never has to do these as corrective measures.

Is it the usual fitness tuber pinning test and tren and selling bridges?

he is actually knowledgeable (unlike 99% youtubers), and it's his job... AND he's the type who lives it 24/7.

Really? How come nobody is shitting on him?

because there is no reason to, he's like the god of personal trainers

Doesn't drink or do drugs, training for 15+ years - the dude is the real deal natty limit.

I definitely consider him natty. Trains all life, it's his job too, is pretty knowledgable overall and probably eats right.

Look at his shoulder, they don't look like that of a roider at all too.

Guy is clean... No issues with him. He's natty.. /thread/

I just wanna know if his training advice and his exercises I've never heard before are legit.

maybe he does fasting once a day every now and then if he needs to. i wouldn't really consider that a "fasting diet" if it's that infrequent.

anyway, i love this guy. i've learned a ton of quick tips on stretching and proper form. it's also funny how he always seems to get winded during his videos.

It's like any other trainer or knowledgeable person. You will only understand what is being taught if you put the knowledge into practice.

he is natty, you can see when he isn't flexing, he looks pretty fit but nothing out of normal from a guy that lifts for 20 years or more and lives out of his body

Every damn day fitness did a video on him and athlean x is pretty legit.

He's very knowledgeable, but his financial interests in the youtube-channel are overly obvious. The way he makes ab-specific shit weekly, The clickbait titles and thumbnails. It's all very tailored to make him a buck. The chances of someone being a fake-natty are usually pretty related to him trying to sell you stuff. Your body being the billboard for your product creates an immense pressure to use ped's. As Jeff is pretty old (He's over 40 I think) and has continued to make gains there's a good chance he's on TRT or some light stack.That being said the content is usually pretty good.

Honestly user I think he's natty, he is just that obsessed with fitness. He's talked about using OTC supplements and feels like they've given him an unfair advantage but I don't think it goes beyond that. That dude just diets, supplements and trains perfectly.

nah jeff is part of the old school way of fitness marketing with a modern twist.
hes natty but i don't mind the shilling for his shit programs

He's a walking testament to the tradegy of genetic failure, to work that hard and have a chest that looks like that is just painful. I can't watch his videos any more since his insertions trigger me. I feel bad for the poor guy, he clearly wants to look his best but he's a literal goblin next to any male model that lives on bench presses 3x/week and cocaine

Post a pic of your physique please user i wanna have a good laugh

Raging body dysmorphia. Can't even tell when a guy looks good anymore. Rambles about "insertions," people close to him think he might seriously need help.

>Fake natty witch hunt

Why is every fitness youtuber named Jeff?

lmao yeah, I think he takes a million tries on everything. Production is like cardio

Is that really the natty limit though? Are my beliefs this fucked up by fit?

He's obviously not natty and he's probably on dirtier stuff than regular test.

He actually does his cardio.
Unlike all /f/agots who claims cardio kill gains.

His diet is pretty much perfect i saw a video on it a long time ago

based Jeff is the real deal. Probably the only yt channel I still continually learn from, most often in regards to stretching, recovery, mobility, functional health stuff. Especially like the videos where he gets out the markers and draws on his body (no homo) how the various muscle groups are attached, the pathways of the fibers, etc. Not to mention he's an actual trainer/physician for pro athletes (MLB and NFL), not another "certified trainer" who paid 500 bucks for an online course and got a stamp.

Sure he markets his supp line and his programs, but those are part of his livelihood. And he doesn't shill them too hard compared to virtually every other yt'er who's typically just spouting broscience they heard from another yt'er.

He's natty, he's just very lean. He's always shirtless or in a t-shirt that shows his biceps and vascular forearms. If he wears a hoodie he doesn't look very big.
He'd definitely benefit from deadlifting, his neck is kinda small, and while his back has great definition it's not thick at all.

This geezer is legit.
In one of his vids he shows that once a year, he has a slice (small) of carrot cake on his birthday. Aside that his meal plan is damn near impeccable

YouTube natty means under a gram a week which he is.

He works and lives fitness and has been doing it his whole life- it's reasonable to assume his TDEE is at least 4,000 calories and he's had a lifetime to get to know his body and his stomach, so why would you assume he would want to use meme diets or IF?

That said, he trains olympic athletes and other people who are basically required to take steroids so he has constant access to them if nothing else. No reason to assume he's on anything though.

He does have legit weird looking pecs; where are his uppers? and there's a golf ball sized divot right betweem them.

The rest of his physique is pretty nice, definitely jacked, but those pecs aren't nice to see

>the dude is the real deal natty limit
this

most based fitness youtuber out there imho, the guy may be boring/bland sometimes, but he's like an unlimited source of knowledge and good practice, really love his ways and his dedication, I don't even care about the shilling he deserves it

He isn't natty

After you are 30 you start losing gains

stfu illiterate newfag, know your fucking place

This lmao. No one can shit talk him. Idk how he does it but he brilliantly marketed himself on a way where people can only like him unlike other you tubers who flaunt their personality around for haters.

He's probably natty. He has a master's degree, has been lifting for over two decades and is the most knowledgeable youtuber out there.

you need fucking help

His videos are genuinely helpful, fitness is literally his life, I wouldn't be surprised if he were a natural, I'd say his body is the true natty limit, he's 5'8" so it seems reasonable for someone who's that knowledgeable.

So we all want to believe i guess.

>he pulls out the marker

Honestly his training styles make so much sense I dont doubt he just knows what hes doing far better than most which has given him those huge gains

I mean jesus good luck finding a single BB anywhere who actually bothers to talk about muscle fibers and draw on themselves where and how they move across the body, most cant even write their names

>that pic
Its an art piece

He does weight based cardio instead of running

Which not only kills fat but also trains muscles

jeff is based

Jeff plz go

>my dick when he pulls out the 3rd marker