My 14 year old cousin (6ft, 165lbs) just hit 1pl8 dl today, 10 days from a month of lifting...

My 14 year old cousin (6ft, 165lbs) just hit 1pl8 dl today, 10 days from a month of lifting, is his future looking bright?

his lifts are

0.5pl8 bench (40kg)
0.75pl8 squat (50kg)
1pl8 deadlift (60kg)
0.75pl8 ohp (50kg)

>tfw he ohps more than he benches
prob could bench more if he wasn't a pussy

he started with just the bar on everything

He really overhead presses 50kg in less than a month? That's really good.

"your cousing"

Your future is completely normal, you underage faggot, that's what a normal guy at your age, height and weight would accomplish

who is this semen demon

How can he ohp more than he benches? How does this happen?

*PARP*

estat

looks normal. starting earlier than most tho so by the time you are 18 or so you will probably be far above average for your age

he thanks you, he's probably going to get 1pl8 soon

The cousin sends his regards

google image search

no clue, but he has broad and generally strong shoulders even beforehand so that probably contributed

When I was starting out I could OHP 75 lb and bench 60
I also have a shoulder injury that somehow hurts when I bench but not OHP

>google image search
are you kidding me, no girl is worth it

from 20kg bench to 40? How the hell do people progress this fast. When i started out i went from 40kg to like 48 in a month. I'm at 60 after two months of lifting and already feel like i'm progressing to fast (considering my weight gain, which have gone from 61 to 66 in two months)

is that even healthy though? Muscle workouts are a good thing for people of his age, since they will remove the cuck that many young people have. But he should not train at his max level. It may not be good for him developmentally. And he might get the urge to do roids. He should keep it at medium and then go all out past 18ish.

yeah thats when i started

i hit 2pl8s at 16 but it could be done a bit sooner. i squatted over 3pl8 when i was 15

2pl8 bench i mean

maybe you weren't using correct form, this guy had the induction master to teach him to keep his shoulder blades together, back arched etc so he makes consistent gains for a newbie

he had a precocious puberty (started at 7) and people confuse him for a 17 year old so I gave him the go ahead in terms of how safe it is for his muscle development

mirin

how much do you lift now

i want to fug the girl in ur picture.

Today I just learned that you could measure plates by using decimals.

Eww dude, girls have cooties and shit.

she's a virgin, I know her irl, her pussy is too tight and she's scared how much it will hurt and how much blood she would lose

she can't even stick her pinky in...
Sad!

proud of you

all the slags I know genuinely have some sort of infection, they get around the cock carousel

>tfw not born in a well traditioned muslim country

>he had a precocious puberty (started at 7) and people confuse him for a 17 year old so I gave him the go ahead in terms of how safe it is for his muscle development

wow neat, if you do it properly you will create a fucking spartan. Do it faggot.

I have seen a friend of mine deadlift 2 plates on his first day, and that costed me more than 4 months to achieve.

The funny thing is that he is not interested in lifting at all, so he just goes to swim and run from time to time

not impressive

desu he already has a beard

I'd be very proud if he goes at only 17-18 to a teenage natty bodybuilding competition or a teenage natty powerlifting comp.

delet this

his back must be strong from swimming

Sound's pretty good senpai but how the fuck OHP so high?

I bench 42.5 for 5
I squat 65 for 5
I deadlift 75 for 5
I can only OHP 30 for 5

Just under a month lifting with no sports ever in my life before 5'11, 168lb.

So he's definitely doing good senpai.