I thought I didn't like 3D anymore but I just started working at a new company and there's this girl that makes me doki...

I thought I didn't like 3D anymore but I just started working at a new company and there's this girl that makes me doki doki all the time even though I haven't even talked to her yet.

Talk to her

Right, I have the social skills of the bottom /a/ users.

Get prescribed anti-depressant from doctor.

Stop watching anime.

Talk to people at work.

Cut hair and shave.

Stop watching anime.

Practice talking to some of your other co workers first until you can somewhat hold a conversation and then talk to her.

>Stop watching anime.
Haven't watched a series in the past 2 years.
>Talk to people at work.
I can somewhat talk to people just fine when they start talking to me.
>Cut hair and shave.
I'm not all that bad looking but there are way better looking guys at work.

Do not talk to her.

Poor social skills only improve with practice, anxiety of talking to a hot gril you don't even know will probably not help much.
Try to make friends with others at company. Try to be open. Find common interests, go drinking with them etc. You will feel more comfortable talking to qt among friends.

Not a fast process but it is how I improved my shit women skills over time.

3D is deception. Humans were meant to not procreate and obsess over superior anime girls.

Inject some test for a confidence boost and get a white QT

Kek

Don't do it user, don't fall for their tricks.

Practice talking to the other girls at work. If you sperg it won't mean anything cause your not really into them. Then once you can make small talk try talking to your crush

i think you got the wrong board my dude

>Get prescribed anti-depressant from doctor.
don't

Why not? I was just about to make an appointment

This desu. If you go straight for a grill you're actually into you will spill spaghetti everywhere. You need to practice on the uggos first.

because you arent depressed just have poor social skills like half the population retard

Got any tips man? I wanna be alpha

I don't want a source. I want the info from you.

Not that guy, but as a start: vit D, fish oil, lift heavy, stop being fat, do regular cardio, keep hygiene good (shower daily, brush teeth morning and night, floss), wear clothes that fit you well and aren't shit, get a decent haircut, and smile at people more often.

If any if the above doesn't apply to you then ignore it.

Thx man

I need to get supplements then for fish oil and Vita D

To expand on the guy who already replied, you are most likely also just bored. Stop sitting around on Veeky Forums/reddit, learn to make decent food and cut all junk food out, take an hour or something to just sit back and listen to a podcast or meditate and get more sleep. Also stop masturbating.