Femanon here, 21 years old. Is it even possible to work out to look like this, or is it all genetics...

Femanon here, 21 years old. Is it even possible to work out to look like this, or is it all genetics? Are there routines I can do to look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SVvJCJ8Opc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post a picture of your body and we'll be the judges of that

pls be in Berlin

With the right mindset anything is possible, as long as you have good genes

It is genetic to some degree but the average girl could look like this if you have nice legs from lifting and ~20% bf or so but yeah what said

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

what you're looking at at best is a highly low caloric diet mixed with at most 30 minutes on a olyptical 4x a week at best. I call this the do nothing body because these people put in 1% work effort in their excersize but end up looking "healthy" due to their slim nature. You can tell purely based on arm definition and mass that she doesn't do anything with those and the flab shake on her ass indicates a lack of muscle at all. One of the most important indicators anybody does anything with weights or body workouts is how defined or developed their forarms are and hers are just pencil thin.

yeah m8. she's just thin and is sticking her ass out. if you have unfortunate booty genetics there's tons of exercises you can do to fix that, just don't fall for the squat meme, squatting targets thighs and lower back primarily. gl.

That's just her cheeks famalam, you can look better with ease though, my gf cycles clen and does P/P/L, I reckon thats the way for girls

You need to stop eating bread. It's bad for you.

Actually, look how far she's sticking her ass out, she would not look that good in a natural pose.
Just a regular skinny girl who maybe does some light squats and glute raises.

Fuck off, there's nothing wrong with bread.
It's a good source of healthy carbs and fiber, and it goes with alot of things too, just don't pig out on it.

Zahia = 100% genetics
If I remember her name right

Fuck. I live off carbs.

I didn't just mean the ass, which I want but thanks I'll look into that.

Nah, been on Veeky Forums long enough to know not to do that.

I have no idea if I do. I look pretty ok now, I can eat like shit without gaining weight

Ok, I'd be willing to put in more work than that. I'm just trying to find some routines that will give me that model body.

That's her, I'd fuck her with a 7 inch spiked dildo.

Listen, little baby.
You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments. But that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are.

You hear me, sugar?
PERFECT.

Don't ever change. You deserve everything and anything you want.
Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

You see those jiggly parts? That's fat. Fat distribution is genetic.
But if you're asking how to get bigger glutes then:
1. Read the sticky
2. Look up Bret Contreras
3. Post pics of your body

Also is a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=2SVvJCJ8Opc

hoooo boy

Bread is good lmao

>Nah, been on Veeky Forums long enough to know not to do that.
If you've been on here long enough you'd know how to get rid of exif data and block out anything that would identify you.

Bread is a god tier source of carbs for bulking, fucking fight me

Are you an dyke?

Seriously just lift though it's simple shit

I eat 2 Bagels with my chicken and veggies post workout to spike insulin, it's the highlight of my day
>21 grams of brotein and 100 grams carbs in bagels alone
>plus 200 grams of chicken 200g broccoli, some corn and beans
Fuck ye bois

>an dyke

You in New York? I could perform some evaluations

Some one just post the comic already

turken raus

>is it possible to be a regular woman with no muscle that sticks her as out at a 90 degree angle while taking selfies

No. It's not humanly possible.

Doesn't it get stripped automatically? I remember someone saying it became a feature once some autist stalked people with it

Wouldn't risk it

>trusting Veeky Forums to do anything for you

>once some autist stalked people
>autist
rapist
once some rapist stalked people

He could still be autistic

>screeches while raping

Does anyone here eat rye?
If you get pre-sliced rye, fill the bag halfways with water then vaccuum seal it and leave it in a cool dry place (like a cupboard) for 6 weeks or so you get little acid crystals form at the water line, there's no better preworkout with some coffee

fucking junkies are every these days
fuking getting high on rye fucking junkie shits man

>not getting rye high
>not enjoying the grain gains

never gonna make it

People who get high on rye are called catchers.
Getting high on rye is called "catching"

Like that? I made it up.

It's cause of the book.
do you read books?

probably not cause your so busy catching.

I'll be the pitcher if you wanna try catching, some protein straight from the sauce
>no homo

uh... yeah, just eat less. do cardio if you want it faster.

being female is easy mode.

In relation to the work the guys have to do just to reach ottormode, you're target is much easier to obtain.

ill bang u like holden fugged his little sister

>random bitch opens a retarded thread
>40 replies and even some helpful ones
>not even has posted a single pic of herself

You guys are pathetic

be my bf

Guys don't need to post pictures for advice, why would some slut need to? I don't want to see some fat bitch regardless.

Are you qt?
I'm 6'1 103kgs lean, so I want to be the pitcher

You have to not have rapacious amounts of sex, in fact sex is bad as it increases test in women and men, and for women that does not look good.

The thinnest women I know play video games and hardly eat, and said multiple times that they only did butt workouts when they did workout.

Yes, it does.

Tits or gtfo

>in fact sex is bad as it increases test in women
I'll take things that are completely false for 1000, Alex.

Guys need to post pictures all of the time what are you talking about? If you want to know if one person's body is capable of looking like another's it stands to reason you need a photo to compare.

Pls be in Minneapolis.

Half the threads are "how do I achieve X mode" and more often than not no pictures are posted.

Veeky Forums is full of retards who can't accept the concept that hormone levels rise and fall in different circumstances cyclically.

Veeky Forums doesn't strip exit.

Go stick your nose in /p/ for a few seconds, it displays exif next to the image.

pls be in california

And those are usually full of shitposting or mocking the poster for asking dumb questions.

That's one board that has an exception for a reason you complete moron.

post a picture of your body for evaluation.

Depends on how wide your hips are, how big your tits and how wide your thorax. Any woman can get that body fat percentage though, if that is what you are asking.

tits or gtfo

You will never look like that, it's genetic. But you can look better than you do now, and that's al that really matters.

read the sticky

basically: eat less, do weight lifting (with real weights not the pink 10 lb) and cardio but not TOO MUCH cardio

>unironically wants to look like a literal prostitute
Just suck dicks 5min straight 3 sets and dick thrusts 5*30

If you've stuffed your face with nothing but bad food in excessive amounts for 21 years it's gonna take at least 10 years to undo the damage, leaving you at +30. That means you most likely will be unable to display such feminine youth.

You must at least post a body objectively similar to yours to get an estimate here

Here you go.

>femanon here
>no tits yet

Literally a you need to do is post a picture of your body mi use your head and censor anything that could give away your identity

you could even cut out the background

minus, my bad

You can lose weight and fix your hair but you wont look like that or have an ass like that

>tits or GTFO xDDDDDD this is Veeky Forums!!! there are nooo girls on the internet LOL post tits bitch!!!

you're fucking retarded too

*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*