Just checked my protein powder and WHAT THE FUCK Veeky Forums? It's a soy isolate and has soy lechithin in it...

Just checked my protein powder and WHAT THE FUCK Veeky Forums? It's a soy isolate and has soy lechithin in it. Soy has isoflavenes which is basically estrogen = kills gains.

How do scummy jewish protein companies get away with this shit? Reccomend me some soy free protein lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12919490
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You might just go all the way and start wearing skirts candyass

Orgain. In Vanilla or chocolate

Isn't soy lechithin good for cum gains tho? Pretty sure it's part of the stack

>Bought soy protein
>Surprised that the protein contains soy
Oh gee, maybe next time you'll get whey like everybody else.

Whew laddy, might wanna check yer science on that.

Lecithin is great for cumgains, digesting greasy/ Fatty foods....and there are a few other unproven benefits.

>still falling for the "soy makes estrogen" meme

Any serious biologist or nutricionist would laugh at you.

Anyways, if you don't want soy just take pea or brown rice proteins

>redditor
>believes in jew science
checks out

t. Rabbi goldberg who's intent on cucking the west

>Male babies who had soy based milk instead of breast milk had thousands times the estrogen of their breast milk counterparts
>Males today in the west have HALF the test of a few generations before

[Citation needed]

I take soy lecithin as a supplement (1 spoon a few days a week).

user, always post sources

There's a reason you didn't post sources: because they don't exist.

The only relation phytoestrogens have to estrogen is that chemically they look similar to estrogen but they're a lot weaker and can even be anti-estrogenic by blocking the estrogen receptors so real estrogen doesn't bind to them

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12919490

did you even read this?

That can't be your source for the previous statement because it doesn't say what you said, and it's pro-soy

yeah it is

Honest advice to all: stay the fuck away from any and all soy based products. It's literally poison for men and their test. I also recommend hopping on estrogen blockers/minimal doses of test to counter all the bullshit of the modern food industry

Absolutely. No soy, no excuses. There are a few protein powders that don't have soy. I have a whey isolate that is absolutely soy free. Sometimes they cost a little more but it's absolutely worth it.

Another thing too, raw cauliflower and broccoli (I know, raw broccoli tastes like shit) rids the body of estrogen. It's a great natural way to lower estrogen in the body.

Why raw. Did you make this up

I didn't make it up, you can google it. Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, and cabbage all are known to reduce estrogen in the body.

And raw because raw vegetables retain more vitamins and minerals. Cooking vegetables breaks down the vitamins and minerals. Cooked vegetables are still fine, but they're much healthier when eaten raw.

Fiber in general reduces estrogen

chicken

>(I know, raw broccoli tastes like shit)
Are you seriously fucking with me?
Raw broccoli is the shit, it's better than oranges, apples and bananas.

Even my 18 month old toddler loves raw broccoli, what the fuck is the matter with you?

Kek, I find it bitter. Still eat it, much healthier that way. I prefer the taste of cooked broccoli though

Are you retarded?

>MUH STROGEN xd
>gee, I wonder who is behind this.... THE JEWS XDDDD
>guise im too retarded and I bought the wrong protein so I made a thread about it now lets talk about how bad soy is because of popular myths
This board I swear