Every gym day is also trap day

>every gym day is also trap day

is this statement true?

thats like saying every day is leg day because u use them to stand up

ill never understand people doing shrugs with low weight dbs, i load up like 110 on a bar and do that shit

>lmao2plaet shrugs

are you a child?

>load up like 110
>on a bar.

You you do shurgs with anything lower than 135lbs dumbells, you might as well inject synthol, because you traps will be just as useless.

BB shrugs are shit for traps.

Do DB or hex.

is that kgs...

>tfw qt3.14 trap gf

exactly thats my point, why are people using 20kg if even 110 is weak?

yea

Everyday is tricep day not trap day.

>tfw shrug machine only holds 5 plates per side.

The handles are long so I try to sneak in 2 on each of those, but god damn it why do they allow for so few?

>tfw doing 4.5pl8 shrugs and hear my back pop and a sharp pain just inside my left shoulder blade
Really hope its nothing big.

I tried >rackpulls above the knee yesterday. I thought AutistDestiny was a faggot but holy fuck are my traps sore from this shit.

make sure you brace properly, I pulled my oblique because I was a retard and went too heavy with a slightly uneven grip

Barbell or hex bar for shrugs and traps. Everything else is for weaklings who only have the grip strength to hold their purse.

Just do barbell shrugs nigga.

How autistic is it to use the leveragr bench to do shrugs? Saw a guy do it before and tried it myself and it was the best traps workout ever.

>tfw can only do 35 lbs for 20 reps

My traps are shit, but this is ridiculous.

Up the weight for a lower rep set you retard.

But I always heard you needed to do 20 reps for shrugs?

Who the fuck told you that?

My doctor, my priest, my other doctor, my trainer, my gf, her bf, their adopted son, etc.

I only listen to the one true authority cuck

if it works, it's not autistic

I do. Although I've noticed lately an acute pain in my next on my 4th or 5th rep when I get to higher weights. I didn't notice this up until a few months ago, but now every so often its just a really sharp pain, like I'm pinching a nerve. Kinda scares me.

I do 425 power shrugs for 10 reps, after below the knee rack pulls.

I want to go higher but I think I might be at my max because my straps are shit