Other urls found in this thread:

jimstoppani.com/home/articles/creatine-hcl
imgur.com/a/qfCpO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anger and despair

A banana
sometimes I jerk off too

C4 and the white mans burden

Citrulline malate 6g, beta alanine 4g, creatine 5g, cafferine 200mg. All bought from powdercity.com except their creatine which is FUUUUCKING DISGUSTING just get monohydrate from somewhere else

Black coffee any other answer is a cucked bitch.

Eric Bugenhagen videos

Mr Hyde, 5 Quaker rice cakes, and self-hatred.

Just bought beyond raw and it feels decent.

Coffee with 10% milk

Fight me

why would you insult sip boyz? we have the best taste

LevroPump by Kevin Levrone, can barley even do curls after a back workout bcus of the pump in my forearms

Semen

Triple X.

It has DMHA. The 'usual' commercial PWO garbage has absolute zero effect on me. But this is almost as good as old Craze.

Pic related

It's pretty basic ingredients but taste is awesome

wake up in the morning and eat a banane then half another banane when I get to the gym and half a banane half way through the work out with water sometimes sip of coffee and treat day desert (pineabble muffin or other cakes) on way back after elliptical machine.

best answer in the thread so far. you should try dvst8

An apple or banana

Two scoops of this.. I feel like Superman

>start going to gym
>really aching after sessions, want to go more often
>buy protein powder
>make first protein shake one day after gym
>mother asks what am I doing
>say having protein shakes to help with gym
>mother goes on rant about how steroids cause cancer and how women appreciate real muscles built with hard work and dedication
>takes away protein powder
>dinner is turkey dinosaurs again
>mfw
What did you guys do in this situation?

banana and/or green tea

I drink strong coffee and sometimes watch YouTube videos of my favorite lifters, sometimes Olympic, sometimes powerlifting meets.
Otherwise anything with

>preworkout

kek

>replying to yourself
>can't even spell caffeine

sleep

Caffeine pill

The flavour is so fucking strong though, My lips get a burning feeling and starts itching When i drink this shiiet.

How do you feel on rest days?

>takes away protein
>gives you more protein

I did a rail of speed a while back and the workout sucked.

nigga that's some delicious brown

No different. Stuff works though

innit

Thanks for the (you)
keep going we're all gonna make it

It's only 6g of protein per turkey dinosaur though and usually I only have four. my mum doesn't let me keep snacks in my room either so not sure how I could get away with it as she goes through all of my stuff when she cleans my room. was thinking about putting some inside my computer case but the container won't fit so I would have to put it in plastic bags first which would be a bit of a pain.

How the fuck do you eat half a banana, wait 3-4 hours, and eat tye other half without it going brown in that time. Like do you only peel it half way or what

>jap

No wonder. Is there a video here or just the 160 pics?

>monohydrate
monohydrate *

> not recommending the better version of creatine: HCL

Source:

Jim Stoppani, PHD

jimstoppani.com/home/articles/creatine-hcl

Chicken tendies and chocolate milk.

no as soon as I wake up in the morning I am sure to eat a whole banane, afterwards have half a banane at the gym arrival and then half a banane ~3/4 of the way through workouts, usually with water and a sip of coffee then pineabble muffin or other cakes after the elliptical machine on treat day (when I do the elliptical machine)

You must be 18+ to participate on Veeky Forums.

MODS MODS MODS

Mate i hope this isnt serious. If its a joke u got me. If its real, show your mom some basic information about steroids and protein powder. Steroids artificially replace and boost your testosterone levels, while protein is a macronutrient necessary for life. Make the comparison that protein powder is to protein as flour is to carbs. Its just a powder form. Its food. Not drugs. Get your family doctor to second your opinion. Call him and explain first your situation.

>pre-workout

I am 19 in college most people still live with parents at this age in the UK

> DUDE YOU DON'T NEED PROTEIN I KNOW A GUY WHO'S BIGGER THAN YOU THAT DOESN'T TAKE IT
> DUDE YOU DON'T NEED TO EAT THAT MUCH

I posted my PWO recipe, not that reply. Stay salty tho mate sodium's the best pre workout. Also on mobile so fucc wit mi i spel how i wont

He means what do you do with the banana between when you eat the first half and when you eat the second half dumb ass.

No nigga HCL is fine if its what you think is best scientifically but it tastes so bad i fucking hated drinking that shit. Plus it gave me stomach aches and monohydrate doesnt. I agree i used to think its superior and still do from an effectiveness standpoint but i buy monohydrate now hcl is toooooo nasty 4 me. Thx for the reply tho you make a valid point

Protein itself is OK but at your age and lack of self control the next thing you know you're injecting creatine in your eyelids and dying of a heart attack. Your mother did you a favor

>caffeine
>taurine
>b vitamins
>ginseng
>l-carnitine
>0 calories

I workout after midnight, so I don't take anything with caffeine in it. Right now I'm taking Hard as Fuck, and I'm really liking it

Ok i gotchu. Seems like bait but "banane" made me laugh

Lmao family doctor? You want me to walk my mum down to the GP and tell him to prescribe me some protein? That's not how the doctor works here.

There's no way I could just sit my mum down and get here to read this information, she won't have it.

Yeah problem is my mum only tops up £2 for my brunch at college (get some sausage sandwiches) and then packed lunch which is just turkey dinosaurs with pepperami usually. Guess I should probably use the brunch money for little milk cartons, it is electronic money on the college account though so I have to spend it there and I do really like the sausage sandwiches.

I want to try Odin's Blood but Amazon are out of the fruit punch flavor. No, I'm not joking. Supposed to taste good and has the right ingredients.

just caffeine. most of the time coffee, but I keep caffeine pills around if I don't have time to make coffee.
I've considered that new PWO from Omar Isuf. I have a mixed opinion on his content and personality, but he seems authentic in his intent to make a pared down, no gimmicks product

just the pics afaik

here's all of them

imgur.com/a/qfCpO

I've heard people say they feel lethargic and/or dead tired when they don't take it, caused by the DMAA

I only want extra protein to get big fast nothing unnatural

Na dog he answered my question for the most part. But i am curious but probs ziploc bag or tupperware

>he doesn't freeze his bananas for use in shakes

>19
>his mom still can decide what kind of food he eats and she cleans his room

Just because you're living at home, which is just fine, doesn't mean you need to act like a damn child

oh sorry, I just keep the banane in one of these holders when I'm not using it

It fucks with my stomach a lil to brah, but I have to disagree on the taste, I get body fortress creatine HCL from ... of all places... walmart. It's like $13 for 100 servings, and tastes like real lemonade

>150mg DMAA
>700MG caffeine
W E W L A D

>nothing unnatural
Better stop with the protein powder, that shit is as unnatural as you can get

u fukin wot

well I can't stop her and I can't do anything about it because she obviously pays for everything, you want me to just move out when I am in college?

read the sticky, it is recommended to have 1g protein per 1kg of saturated fat

All im saying is next time you are at the doctor for a checkup or some shit and ur moms there just bring up protein powder to him and say your mom believes its steroids and can he please inform her that its food. He studied the fucking human body he will know whats up for sure. Just say "So if I get my other calories from healthy, whole foods, is it fine if I also drink protein shakes to help get more protein." Hes not an idiot like your mum he will say yes that sounds healthy . Also dont be so displeased with all the responses. People are trying to help with ur shitty situation. If you work with us and listen, you can probably find a solution. Just gotta be open to ideas, try hard and believe youll suceed for real bro

Lmao she pays for everything of yours? Don't you have a job?

I'm not saying you need to move out, but you should be able to buy your own food and control your own life

It's called actual food. You think you can call yourself natural when you're getting fake, lab produced "protein"? It's a powder man, it's not natural

Doctors arent just for prescriptions. You can ask them health related questions like "is protein powder steroids" and "is protein powder safe/healthy". He'll happily answer and give feedback

Sheeeit you just reminded me about this. I used to let bananas brown a little then peel and freeze them in mass quantities for shakes. Im about to do that again thanks bro

I am 19 I don't go to the doctor with my mum retard
again, this is normal for people 19 in england
yeah but I cant get extra food I dont have the money and every meal is turkey dinosaurs which is fine but my mum won't give me more than 4.

thinking about just selling steam games then buying protein powder, putting it in bags then hiding it in my PC. you guys have easy parents but not me you don't get it

It's normal to live at home, I'm not worrying about that. But you let your mommy pay for all your food and clean your room? Grow the fuck up dude

So I am supposed to book an appointment with the GP, get him to write down that protein powder isn't hard steroids and then bring that paper back to my mum and ask for my protein powder back if she even still has it?

Ok i got unflavored from powdercity and it was actually so disgusting i had to hype myself up to drink it and not choke. Thanks for telling me maybe ill get this stuff since its actually palateable and i agree with you, HCL is more effective

>there are people actually buying this bad attempt at trolling

You don't have any taste, if you can drink that shit.

oh my god this is normal in england you aspie.
my room is very clean anyway but she likes to make sure windows are open in the day time and clean my sheets and clothes from under my bed because she does all the washing and the bins. what do you want me to do for money I am at college, sell steam games?

I am not even trolling my mum is just really strict, especially on me because I am the only atheist in the family and only get her cards for birthday and mother's day (no money).

3 cloves raw garlic & a banana

It's normal to still be treated like a ten year old in England
Lmao thank God we got away from you fags. Brexit was a good first step, but you guys have a long way to go before you're uncucked

I've said countless times, I have nothing against living at home after you're 18. I couldn't afford to move out until I was 21 myself. But have some self respect. Living at home doesn't mean you need to be a damn child

Ok well youve described her as a helicopter parent so far so i thought you might. You could ask her to come along because you have some health questions you want to be able to talk to her and the doc about (weird as it may seem) and then you have the doc and ur mom in the same room.
Also..... Calling us retards and saying stuff like "you dont get it", "you dont understand" doesnt help you, and it makes the people most sincerley trying to help you turned off and makes them feel like their advice is unwanted. Were just giving suggestions dont lash out mate were here to help

Yes. Thats one way you could do it. When you explain your situation to him and ask for a note, he'll be like "oh lol thats fucked, sorry ur moms a tard" and write you a letter. You sound so autistic. Like asking a doc for something slightly out of the norm would be too complicated of a social interaction for you to handle without.. idk. Nothing would happen. Nothing will go wrong. Just try it bro. Just try and stop being so negative. Youll make something work if you try

Bugenhagen is that you?

>>Just all of this

Kek

Underage banhammer when?

Coffee and envisioning myself or a family member in a life or death situation where lifting aids to remove myself or family member from said situation.

>Ctrl + F
>"hyphy mud"
>0 results

Sad!

>ctrl+f Ephedrine
>no results

Fucking noobs

>> fake, lab produced "protein"
What the fuck are you talking about.

Look it up, it's made in factories with machines. It's a damn powder, do you think they just dig the powder up out of the ground or something?

so if I drank a soda as a kid that was "made in factories with machines" can I not claim natty?

I'm not making a comparison to steroids, obviously they're very different things. Fake food isn't like that, it's just like a "it's healthier to avoid it as much as reasonably possible"

Do you even know what whey is.

I get winded as fuck and horrible stomach pains when I workout with caffeine in my system, how do you guys do it?

It's a chemical produced in factories that fools tests into thinking it's protein

How many bodybuilders get all their protein from powder? They say they use it, but that's just because they're paid to shill that shit

>>chemically produced
It's the liquid milk that remains after making cheese.