Cousin posted this on facebook

Cousin posted this on facebook. He's been hitting the gym for 6 months and thinks he's "buff".

Why do DYEL normies do this?

caring that much about your cousins dick?

Jesus that pose what the fuck

is this the new Veeky Forums pose?

He's bending over like the little fag he is.

That's such a creepy pose lmao

Make it a thing lmao

And here I was thinking that OP is the retarded cousin

That's fucking scary

What fucking pose is this

It should be

>When you download a photo from Facebook it includes the letters FB at the beginning of the file name
>This picture's file name does not include those letters, instead appearing unedited as it would in your phone.
>This means you either removed the FB additional text, uploaded this picture from your cousin's phone, or are in fact the man in the picture.
Why would you lie to us?

It's okay if that's you OP just tell us

>wake up
>see dis
what do???

>be an insecure faggot
>take a picture of yourself in the gayest pose possible, you literally had to suck gorillion dicks just to come up with it
>claim it's your dyel cousin to get "nah that's not dyel" compliments

once again OP is a humongous faggot

LOLS

No its not me is my cousin

Yes you, I mean your cousin looks like shit.

u gon get raypd today boi pose

Post yourself in the same pose.

do it now or ops a fag

Kek

people who have been working out for like a month straight do this too cause they get those first 4 week gains and realize they look and feel noticeably different.

apply this to your cousin 6 months in, he has 6 month gains.
>the most dramatic gains are the ones the first few weeks in.
>or in a lifetime, the first few months/years in.

dude is focused on his image and where he was at 6 months ago, vs where he could be in 6 months. he's enjoying the ride and taking the infatuation and image in.

too many normal grown people on social media do this shit.male and female. it's just males get more shit , and that shit is from other males.

doesn't matter we all get upset over this, he's still getting what he wants on social media. best you can do op is not bring it up as an issue, rather whenever talking about working out, to speak about it in a mature manner. nonetheless he will look back on these pictures in the future, and he will probably cringe at himself when he eventually comes to his senses. 5 SCOOPS 3 COCOPUFFS 90 CREATINE

Its the same person top zozzle

we got ourselves a detective here