Is he right?

Is he right?

jon troll doe

jokes on him again, most girls only listen to shitty pop music. maybe he should get a keyboard

Implying there's only one way to pick up girls.
Implying fitness is solely about picking up girls.

It was a joke homo

No.

> I'm just pretending to be retarded

If I wanted to hear a joke I'd ask for your one rep max

1.2pl8

>lifting for girls

>6'5+
>Zyzz phisque
>still complains about women like a beta nerd on Internet forums

Sigh

pinky curls

girls LOVE muscles

as long as it's not the only thing you got going for yourself

it's obviously a joke

What?

Having any normal job and having a Veeky Forums physique puts you above 90% of other guys.

Have you even seen what the average male 18-35 looks like now? They're all skinny, skinnyfat, fat or obese.

T. Delusional beta

Most men 18-22 who are in university are in great shape AND have healthy social lives. Women fuck these men.

After graduation women start to get fat fast and so do men who don't workout. So sure you are better than 90% of guys who are 25+

The problem is that all of the attractive women from college either had a kid or are so used up by chad that they aren't worth it anymore.

This leaves only fat women for you, the guy who is top 90%. Most of the guys less attractive than you are married to the worthwhile girls.

Why even try if you don't find a wife in college?

As a /mu/ Veeky Forums crossboarder I can confirm, although if your music is half decent and worth listening to then it will be well over the heads of any female into you because you're in a band.

Make some disgustingly generic pop/edm like the chainsmokers and you'll be drowning in basic bitches though.

>Twitter
>internet forums.
>Joke
>complaining

Get that autism checked.

nice delusion elliot rodger

do you actually try and leave your house once in a while? live in the real world outside lookism and infographics?

>well guys according to some calculations made by some insanely autistic group of people who are obsessed with their own looks and nothing else in life because they are so fucking insecure they reek of unsuccessfulness from 7 miles away we have about 0.0005% chance of getting a gf

might as well ask for an abortion in your next life if you're not going to be over 6'0

t. virgin

Because you can easily get the young dumb sluts

>pop music
That's not how you write nigger rap

Jokes on you gays fucking love fit guys

>do you actually try and leave your house once in a while? live in the real world outside lookism and infographics?
Well yes, in fact I do. I recently got rejected by my crush, affirming that all women worth anything after graduating college are taken.

Sure

Yes, but what is the point? They are worthless sluts who will amount to literally nothing.

Cringe

Well your right. Ill give you that. Guys like you who are bitter have always had a 0.001% chance of getting a girl friend. Especially when they think all women are sluts, why would a women even breath next to you if you thought of them like that.

I am an unattractive guy (unsymmetrical face, braces, abnormal, about 5'11 and never played sports. But I was nice and confident and guy women who were way out of my league.

>gets rejected once or twice
>ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

literally kys underage shit, start posting when you leave high school

>B-BUT MUH ONEITIS

jesus christ

All women are like that. Enjoy living in your fantasy world

And you're a fedora tipping autist who will amount to literally nothing. You're not better than them. At least they are fun to be around.

it's jon, he's a troll. desu he wouldn't be shit without steroids though. tren helped him fill out his face with dat dere tren jaw.

fucker was a skinny twig with a shit jawline, now he's god tier.

>Enjoy living in your fantasy world

t. neet who hasn't even left cocoon mode, nor his parents house

How's the "beard" Nu-male

Well if he needs a drummer and 2 guitars that means hes either the base or keyboard, so no, hes totally fucked

And by that i mean hes not getting fucked by any girls

I wanted to learn keyboard. Is it true that I couldn't pull as the keyboard in a band?

>he thinks muscles or being in a band will fix being non-white
hahah