Is there hope for me?

Hey, Veeky Forums. I've lurked a bit, but never posted. I've read the guide and I've decided I have no fucking clue what I'm doing. I'm a little over 6 feet tall and 130 pounds. I cut out most soda and sweets from my diet years ago. I only have fast food when traveling, which is infrequent since I don't get out much. I've never been overweight or flabby. Always lean, but always underweight. I think a good target is 150, but I don't know how to go about building muscle.

My problem is, I have no income, no savings, no car, no bike and live at least twenty miles from the nearest gym, which I couldn't afford a membership to even if it were next door. Home gym is out of the question too for the same reasons. 22/yo NEET entirely supported by my parents, or I can at least effectively consider myself that for this purpose. I just want to know if there's anything at all I can do to put on this weight without hurting myself. I know my situation is very restrictive to my goals, but it's what I have at the moment. Any tips, or do I need to stop being a loser first?

read the fucking sticky

>6 feet tall and 130 pounds

Get a job.

pushups, chinups, pullups

Third fucking sentence says I've read it. Did you read my post?

Nice dubs, by the way.

You won't build mass if you can't afford food.

Are there any other exercises? I think I can scrounge a piece of pipe and string it between a couple trees.

I'm not starving. Food is the one thing I have and I'm very grateful for that. What I'm wanting to know is what exercises are best for muscle building when someone has no training equipment.

Why did you drop out of college?

I guess dips, handstand pushups, one-legged squats
there's a bodyweight general you should look at

Never entered into college. I didn't have a clear direction after high school, and my parents are self-employed business owners and can always use my help, so I stayed with them rather than going a different direction. I don't make money, but I consider my help to them to be rent and expenses.
That looks pretty helpful. Thank you.

I'm in the same case as you are. Dropped out of college, currently 22 also. 110lbs.

I actually dropped out because seeing too much people was crazy for me.

I'm good with a lot of people, but only for short periods of time. I need to get away sometimes.

Re-read the sticky. Actually read it this time. Consider what you want to accomplish and make notes of the information that supports your goals. Use this information to do further research, make a simple diet plan, and pick a beginner routine. Follow your plan for six straight weeks. If you slip up, reset the count but don't beat yourself up about it. At the end of 6 weeks, reassess and make whatever changes you want based on the experience and knowledge you gained following your plan.

If you can't do this then you should wait a few more years until you're truly desperate to change. I don't say this flippantly. NEETs have severe problems self motivating and frequently give up on a pursuit if a more comfortable situation presents itself. This is the best advice you'll ever get here.

I was 123lbs about a month ago and now I'm 128lbs at 5'10". Eat more and do SS. You'll be okay.

I was 118 a year ago. That was because I was depressed for various reasons. I only call myself a NEET for the memes. I do have obligations in my life, and I meet my deadlines. I only said NEET because I have no income to speak of and no mode of transportation. If there's a psychological aspect to being NEET that would prevent me from working out, then ignore that for my purposes.

> 6 ft 130 lbs

jesus christ that is some skelly mode going on. eat twice as much as you normally would and start lifting like crazy.

>110lbs
r u a spoopy scary skeleton?

>tfw no qt schizo gf

I have been steadily gaining wait for several months. I just want to make sure it's good weight.

Building muscle includes eating, a lot. You sure you can afford it? Then just get started on some calisthenics progression routine or any bw program you like.

Two things:

1. All the information you need is in the sticky. It is not hidden and you require no advanced knowledge to comprehend it. You missed it because you have no actual concrete goals and you want us to set them for you. You have no drive. As such, when you falter you will give up.

2. You failed to acknowledge the advice in the first paragraph to focus on the second because I used the term NEET. Notice I did not call you a NEET, you self identied yourself as one. If you are only identifying yourself as such for the jokes, then what problem do you have with the advice offered?

It's all good weight when you have none

Do calisthenics and gymnastics. Look for an appropriate subreddit, we don't have much here.

Lol

My concrete goals are vague, yes. 150 with minimal fat gain. The sticky isn't as helpful as you want it to be. I was 122 before new year, so I am taking in more calories than I am burning. I almost exclusively drink water. I don't enjoy overly fatty foods, so I don't eat them. I'd estimate I'm fairly protein heavy with all the meat and eggs I eat. I've been taking larger helpings of vegetables for the past year. I don't have any diet goals since I believe it's in a good place right now.

The sticky only talks about lifting and cardio, with a huge emphasis on lifting. Let me simplify the question. How do I lift when I have nothing to lift? Others have pointed me to bodyweight training, which is very helpful. You've been no benefit to anyone, and you never will benefit a single soul with your attitude.

I'm offering help, you certainly seem to be the one spouting the poor attitude. The sticky states multiple times that increasing body mass requires lifting heavy weight. If you have nothing to lift, then you cannot lift. There is no other way. If you want to gain lean muscle mass then you will have to sacrifice and do the difficult things that it will take to go to a gym. If you are not willing to do these things, then you should wait a few years until you can commit. I told you this earlier and told you I was not being flippant. You can go around Veeky Forums and get the answers you want to hear, but it's rarely what you need to hear.

I apologize for my honesty, but it's useful to hear it.

You're a fucking retard. Not being flippant, but you're a fucking retard. Get the point?

What are you basing this on?

The truth hurts. Maybe you'll make it someday

stop mooching off your parents you bum

>hungry sell told he has to be uncomfortable to reach vague goals
>throws a hissyfit

Get a job first.

Well, apparently not. If you had, you'd understand that you need to lift weights and eat more. As it sounds like the first thing isn't an option for you (no gym and no home gym), you're screwed. Sorry.

Best you'll do is body weight exercises, but that's not going to do a whole lot to build mass.