How do you guys motivate yourselves to go? I never feel like going to the gym unless I'm doing arms

How do you guys motivate yourselves to go? I never feel like going to the gym unless I'm doing arms

Because I set a goal, and I there is nothing in this world I want to do more than reach it.
Also my girlfriend broke up with me a couple of weeks ago and I need something to take up my time.

>motivate yourselves to go
No need it's the 2nd most enjoyable thing I do daily.

I don't have the prettiest girlfiend, but she's a sweetheart and looks good enough to have other men wanting her as well. I use that as motivation because if I don't look better than them it's one peg they could have above me.

That, and I don't want to be using a walker or a motorized chair when I'm old. The idea terrifies me.

>never feel like going to the gym unless I'm doing arms

stop being a dyel brosplitting fuckboy

Zipping around in an electric chair sounds super fun though

W-what is the f-first one, user?

On the surface I'm sure it does. But when you look at the details does it? Getting from your chair to the toilet, trying to reach things in high places and being forced to stand, getting into/out of bed, your grandchildren running laps around your old, broken body. Feels like being on a leash and the holder is your own poor decisions during youth.

Honestly, I follow a lot of guys and girls in the fitness industry on Instagram. Most of them are on steroids but whatever. Also, for da beeeeech.

Hm yeah I guess you're right. It's only fun when you know you have the option of getting out of it. Plus the novelty probably wears off pretty quickly

Because I want to look like Adonis and make straight girls jealous cause they can't have me cause I'm gay.

My desire to look good is greater than my desire to sit around and shitpost.

I dunno, I have to squat in 20 minutes. I seems like I do it just because I feel bad for skipping if I don't.

So when I go on vacay to the hot springs of Iceland or the waterfalls of the Amazon, I can take off my shit and bask in the glory of being a highly desired hyper manlet god

I use discipline not motivation

Ur a faggot bro

>he doesn't love training at the gym

You fucked up.

I'm going to force myself to go now. I would actually enjoy going if my gym weren't so tiny, and I'm self conscious when people are there. There's only one squat rack so I always have to wait if someone's on it when I get there

If I don't go to the gym I know I've really fucked up. I haven't missed a single day in over a year. No excuses. It's a commitment I made to myself.

PWP of course, what else would it be?

motivation comes and goes; it's fleeting because it's an emotion. And of course, the gift of sleep is that it resets you; thus you forget many things when you wake.

Instead, schedule it to make it a habit. For most people, the hardest thing about going to the gym is simply going. Small chunk it; stand up at least. then put on your clothes, then get your car keys, then go to your car, turn on the car, drive to the gym, etc. Doing a pussy ass workout is better than doing nothing.

Psst...if your put a bag over your head youll reach your goal faster.

Motivation is easy when you're constantly getting validation from friends, coworkers, and lovers.

I'm fairly attractive (blond hair, gray eyes, and 6'1) and have gotten laid as a result of women approaching me. Working out keeps my confidence up and keeps me humble in parallel

i enjoy my workouts

I don't want to look like some fucking beta faggot. People seem more social when they meet some big fucker. It's like being the town wonder and everyone wants to talk to you

Being a just another fat fuck or skinny dyel is boring and takes zero effort.

You don't want to be boring, do you?

if you need motivation to workout don't bother it's not for you.

Part of me never wants to go, but I remind myself of how good it feels when I've finished a great sesh.
Additionally I know that as long as I take a step out my door I will end up walking all the way there.

Just gotta take that step bro

I don't. I go anyway

Watch motivational videos or think about upsetting things

>How do you guys motivate yourselves to go?

I read all the retarded replies on Trump's twitter.

Really activates the almonds.

>make straight girls jealous cause they can't have me cause I'm gay.
same breh. good shit.

It's not really any positive motivation that drives me to the gym. My motivation to workout is to shut up my inner voice that wants me to go.

there is probably a bigger chance of her leaving u since ur such an insecure faggot desu famalam

My motivation has always been fleeting but I'm most motivated when I'm noticing my progress every day.

If you keep giving up you won't see any progress and you get stuck in purgatory

If your body's natural response to exercise doesn't motivate you enough you're doing it wrong.

I'm judgmental as fuck about other people and refuse to be a hypocrite

My computer's wallpaper is my ugly fat ass. Every time I see it, I'm filled with disgust and rage.

Works every time.

So how do I do it right?

You keep pushing until it's too much. Then you do it again, except this next time you know what time/effort it'll take. You figure out sources of discomfort (dehydration, sleep, etc.).

Eventually it gets easier.

You're asking a really broad question, so the answer can be equally broad.

Motivation comes and goes. Sticking around during the shit periods takes discipline.

You'll realize that the rewarding feeling of completing a task that you were motivated towards takes discipline.

Discipline is a skill, motivation is a perk. People tend to have that shit backwards and that's often a cause of failure.

This. It's so hard sometimes to consider going but when you take it step by easy step it just feels like any other simple task.

I just remind myself how many women and children are raped today by refugees and how many mosques are preaching for a Sharia law state. This makes going to the gym seem like an obligatory duty to me.

I wouldn't even go to the gym if I was going to do only arms. Lmao.