/DRUGS/

Can you be Veeky Forums and do drugs(Psychedelic,Marijuana,Cocaine,etc.?)

>pls respond!

you can be aesthetic but you can't be healthy

Yeah just don't do it all the time.

I do molly every once in awhile, coke a decent amount, and acid like twice a year. If you are smart and get good shit then a lot of times it's better than alcohol (although I do drink a bit too).

I'm going to mardi gras this weekend and will probably do a bunch, only thing I'm kind of worried about is having no appetite after rolling/doing coke.

yeah but avoid saunas

Which is better?
>LSD?
>DMT?
or
>Ayahuasca?

I cut all drugs when I took my training more serious. Molly and coke staying awake hours binges on weekends. Fucked me up. Mondays were weak at the gym. Anxiety like crazy. Thank you gym for saving me :)

I lift 7 days a week and smoke indica strains regularly.. It helps me meditate, stretch, relax, etc... I can't imagine lifting without having the occasional pot

I do shrooms 3-4 time a year.

None of the above. Shrooms are the patrician psychedelic.

yeah you can but be smart and don't overdo it

Only a suicidal child would do such a thing.

gonna get my shrooms batch next month if the gods are generous familia

pretty excited about em suckers, I'll try to make as many as I can, I just want to be buried alive in cubensis tb.h

LSD is fantastic. I highly recommend it.

I smoke weed pretty much everyday

yes, you can be fit and a faggot

"Molly" is such a degenerate name for MDMA. Just call it "M" fucking Americafags

I like Ambien. But my doctor won't give me any more because apparently you can get addicted or something stupid like that.

And yes, you can be /fit and do drugs as long as your diet is in check and you keep your workouts consistent

it's molly you autist
all drugs are degenerate, shut the fuck up

recreational ambien use will def make you do some crazy shit after a while

Brocaine is great for losing weight.

You never want to eat and your heartrate is through the roof so you're burning fuckloads of calories. It's a win-win

I started a tinder account once while I was on Ambien. But I didn't have a picture because I don't take pictures of myself because I'm ugly. I shot up out of bed immediately after waking up and deleted the app.

It was pretty scary.

So cocaine diet is best diet?

all the gay circuit queens do it so I don't see why not.

LSD is the best psychedellic, problem is it is rare and expensive to get good (95%+) LSD. Anything below 10$/tab is a massive red flag and is likely cut with other chemicals. SOlid 97%+ LSD can cost between 10-30$ per tab, while you can mass order cut garbage for 2$ a tab off the black market.

>Real LSD will make you feel just as happy as molly, colors will be incredibly vivid, and you will be feeling all sorts of emotions at once, fast reflexes etc.

>Cut garbage has all of these effects with reduced happiness and a huge increase in fear and pupil size.

Just research your shit.
Make sure the shit you take isn't addictive (MDMA or LSD). Do it with close friends and don't mix stuff. Don't do it often and you're gonna have a swell time

Ayahuasca *is* DMT, plus MAOI inhibitors which prevent the DMT from being broken down by the body, resulting in a much longer trip.

Can't speak from personal experience, but I've heard the DMT experience is more extreme. The general consensus I've gathered from users is that DMT is a superior entheogen, while LSD is better if you just want to trip.

Ayahuasca is just DMT in a drinkable form, and probably the best way to ingest. That's how they took DMT in the traditional ceremonies. LSD is pretty amazing but it's not for everyone. You should only do LSD rarely, as you can fry yourself. I prefer shrooms. Shroomies are all natural and don't last as long. MDMA is very euphoric and can be a lot of fun. But I recommend not mixing with alcohol and drinking lots of water while on MDMA. Cocaine only if you have a trusted dealer with high quality stuff.

Nah the traditional psycs won't greatly effect your heath, for example shrooms are basically harmless.

youre fucking clueless, what you described for "real lsd" fits much more to a description of almost any RC psychedelic there is

also lsd is not that expensive unless 12.5-17.5€ for ~125ug is a lot to you considering the drug's effects last for around 12 hours

"real" LSD is a lot less rare than you think

>LSD can cost between 10-30$ per tab
wat
I've never heard of anyone ever paying more than $15 for a tab. $10 is the norm

Anyone want to guess how much I can pull off this plant in gramage?

>first timer led grow

Forgot to mention its mid six week of flower stage have almost a month more to go

Looks like an oz or 2. Need banana for scale.

pls be in dc
l
s

b
e

i
n

d
c

MDMA is great. I've been shitfaced drunk most times I've taken it and had an awesome time. Half a pill is enough a lot of the time, some of em can be fucking strong.

(don't overdo it obviously)

This so much

5 gallon pot bout 3 feet high

Pot, mushrooms, lsd, dmt, these are acceptable, but drugs like heroin, meth, coke, these are degenerate.
Disdainforplebs.jpeg

>britfag who has only ever had cut shit from mudslime pedo gangs

LSD can only be synthesized in advanced university laboratories, this isn't walter white making meth in a trailer. SWIM buys LSD from a chemical engineering professor at for 25$ a tab you fucking sick wank.

>LSD activates G-proteins on most serotonergic receptors, all dopamine receptors, and all adrenergic receptors. Its hallucinogenic effects comes from the fact that upon 5HT2A receptors, it activates ONLY Phospholipase A2, NOT Phospholipase C. Both are activated by standard serotonin binding.

Tell me how this will not produce the effects I described? Fucking meth'd out wanker fried his dopamine and adrenergic receptors and doesn't get happiness from LSD.

theres a board on 420chan for this

lsd too

wrong on so many levels

taking mdma drunk is dangerous bra
just take the pill and drink one or two beers i swear the feeling is 10000 times better

lmao ever heard of Team Trust? Definitely cheaper than $10/tab unless you buy off the street.

Who cares what it's called, stop being autistic.

This. I buy sheets from them at $300 per, which is insanely inexpensive given that just a year ago it was $500-$700

Shut up fag. Yanks think they invented rave culture. On the other side of the pond we have been doing this shit since the 80's, and "molly" is the gayest name for a drug in the world.

this user is right desu

I can only imagine some loving hippie messing around with mdma and starting to call it molly in a playfully, romantic way

years later NFL americanas and clubbing sluts start to call it molly like it's some new, cool, secret word for it

you're a bunch of fucking phaggots familia

>LSD is the best psychedellic

>increase in fear and pupil size
>LSD can only be synthesized in advanced university laboratories
>for 25$ a tab

78g

screencap this

>Since the 80s
NIGGA DO YOU KNOW WHAT STUDIO 54 WAS? Shiiiieeeeet son who you think taught the browns how to distill coke in the first place, the CIA that's who.

obligatory this guy is an idiot
>LSD is addictive
thank you internet stranger

>tfw always losing hard earned gains to coke, mdma and 4-fmp because there are way too many good parties going on in Amsterdam

At least i'm having a great time. And that's what counts

Did ayahuasca and hit a squat, pull up, and bench pr the next day. Does this count?

none are better than one another.

this tbqhwyf

How? Its just 36 inches tall and a 5 gallon pot is supposedly small. I'd say after drying and trimming maybe oz and a half

78g familia

No cocaine over time increases the workload of the heart leading to hypertrophy of the myocardium. Do cocaine if you want to die early.

Where does one find shrooms? I'm in Ontario btw.

Ask your druggie friends or your pot dealer or your friends dealers. Someone will know someone

>not wanting the most important heart in the body to have the most gains

This idiot

>not growing them yourself

shiggy diggy

Lol knew that was coming.

growing them yourself is pretty easy and cheap. if that's not an option, learn about OPSEC and order from deep web

My plant is under LED COB. You sure bud?

>Drug thread on Veeky Forums

Has the yurotrash arrived yet? I'll just assume that they did.

>LSD
>cut
nobody cuts LSD, they just sell other shit in its place because they can't supply the real deal

shit, I'm talking to a cop again, aren't I?

wanna bet?

You ever grown before? Any pics of your grow?

Protip: If your tab tastes like anything other than paper, then you just didn't take LSD

But Molly is different from MDMA you dumbass.

I don't know if anyone bothered to teach you this, but sometimes words have different meanings in different places. This kind of thing is especially common when in foreign countries

agreed

>Molly is different from MDMA
Are you retarded?

Why do people pretend to know things about things they know nothing about

>posting pics of "my grows" in a fbi, nsa and cia training field cover up imageboard

user, I..

how are you feeding her? you started with PK yet? how many w are those leds? color spectrum? bought or made them yourself? how much space are you using for that plant? where are you growing it? I was only playing smartass user, I obviously can't know how many g that shit will yield for certain if I don't know more things about it

I can tell you this tho, if those leds are 240w, you're growing in 70x70cm and you dial in the feeding regime (which doesn't look so good right now, according to that yellow decoloration, deep green on those leaves and burnt tips), you might hit those 3oz

which strain btw? and wtf are those white threads decorations hanging from it nigro make some holes in that pot and proper LST that shit with some wire you're not growing a fucking christmas tree

15-20 in florida

It's a drug, it's already degenerate. Who cares what it's called

here in FL for a long time molly was implied to be pure mdma powder but anyone with a brain knows that people would happily sell powders full of all sorts of chemicals

still, molly was supposed to be pure mdma

in the past several years hip hop picked up the term and people would even call ecstasy pills "mollies" which was always kind of funny to me

here the pills were always called beans and molly was powder but shit gets convoluted over time

shayanahshop.com

I use this website and they have great customer support and the shit I have gotten is pretty good.
Any one else use this website or have an opinion of it?

>not shill

www.shayanashop.com

Ups!

>not shill

>Won't you believe me?

this desu

i used to smoke weed 4x a week, but i do it less now. i do acid/shrooms once every couple months or so. i love them (especially shrooms), they're fucking magical.

It actually did start in the US...

They weren't called raves yet, but warehouse parties with drugs and a DJ with a drum machine started in the US.

In straya, we call them pingas

underrated. kek.

RIP, brah.

>you can fry yourself

>I've never done DMT: the post

yes

Getting 4-aco-DMT tomorrow, brehs

Gonna take it on Saturday night. Anyone try it? From what I've read, it's pretty identical to shrooms.

Probably end up getting some 1P or ALD if I don't like this though

I've used it twice, 25mg orally both times. For me I got minor shroom visuals and a sedated feeling, I mostly felt like laying down. I got cool CEV's and both times were very enjoyable experiences. I think you'll like it user

Cool.

Haven't done psychedelics in a few years so hopefully it'll ease me back in smoothly.

Looking to try a bunch of the legal psychs like DPT, 4-HO, 4-mipt, and all that. Would kill to get my hands on more DMT too but I haven't used any deep web markets since 2013

definitely agree with the sedated feeling

it is mildly shroom like in body feeling, but I didnt get visuals as intense as I usually would with shrooms

also didn't last as long. Still gud tho