Quest bars, just looked up the nutrition and it's pretty nuts. Anyone tried these? Are they edible?

Quest bars, just looked up the nutrition and it's pretty nuts. Anyone tried these? Are they edible?

I work long hours some days and fiber can be hard to get sometimes.

I used to eat these everyday, they're pretty delicious. I ended up losing 10 pounds because they gave my stomach serious problems, but that was before I found out that I was lactose intolerant.

Mission bars are better

Rippetoe here you aren't lactose intolerant you just need to drink more milk.

He could be black.

Nice, I'm thinking about buying a case.

Here's the nutrition if anyone cares.

these are so fucking good. especially with black warm coffee after every bite. fucking expensive though. When I first started getting fit and I was in highschool with a job and no bills to pay I could afford to get one of these and a 7-11 coffee everyday, but its not very practical for someone with financial responsibilities.

Oh nice, those look good too. What flavors are good?

cookies and cream flavored quest bars are GOAT but they're a bit too pricey for me

theyre pretty expensive but if you can afford them they taste fucking amazing. put one in the microwave for a dank late night snack. dunno how good they are for you but who cares protein

IMO they are the best, but also the most expensive.

I hope you are all joking, these taste like shit. I tried 2 flavours and didn't finish either, that god-awful sickly sweet after-taste is horrible.

Strictly better

>won't break jaw eating
>tastier

Birthday cake, peanut butter Pie, maple dipped donut are the best

>fiber can be hard to get because I work long hours.

Sorry. Forgot pic.

They're alright if you enjoy that disgusting artificial sweetener taste.

Have had one or two of those. DOn't remember which though.

They're good, but not quite Quest level. Good second though.

I'm a huge, longtime fan of CLIF builder bars, perfect texture to me, good flavors too. Wish to God they made a strawberry or something.

Just bought a case of the smores, pretty good. I'm flying to New Orleans tomorrow for a few days so I'm definitely going to pack a few with me.

+1 to loaded with artificial sweetener

I loved Quest bars at first but got sick of the super sweet taste after a while

They're very dry

This shit right here nigga. This shit right here

Yeah I thought so too, my mouth was dry as fuck after eating it on the way home from the gym.

Step aside plebs, just the best protein bar coming through.
These things taste like pop-tarts.

They're great, but expensive. Quest whey is GOAT though. 80% of kcals from protein. It's the most lean protein powder that isn't unflavored whey isolate. Once again tho, expensive.

>falling for the quest bars meme

they are overrated, can't help but taste synthetic overtime. Instead get this one, microwave it and it's the best cookie you will ever get on a diet.

those are full of soy, have fun with your bitch tits

>having problems affording 7/11 coffee
buddy you must be failing those financial responsibilities if you're this broke

I just tried one of these after realizing that Clif Bars have 26g of sugar. Pretty good, but is there a catch?

after trying like over 20 different protein brands and flavors , can say nothing compares to the taste of this cookle.

Quest bars and Oh Yeah ONE! bars are both really good. Supposedly Quest sells Keto Cups that i am tryign to find but they are difficult to find

I bought a bag of their protein chips too, but I haven't tried it yet.

im hesitant to try those, i always see them but im a bigger fan of the bars and the powder. and the peanut butter cups, damn they're good

im on a cut and i admit i have an uncontrolled sweet tooth so whenever I do buy protein bars i put them in the freezer to pace myself

Sometimes people like things you don't like duder.

The catch is they cost almost $3 a bar off sale

yeah they're fucking expensive

I hear costco's kirkland brand is practically the same thing but I don't have a costco membership so can't confirm

but I love quest bars

for some reason I love the texture and how dry they are, but they do taste great

their new cereal bars are really fucking good too. THe allulose sweetener they use is some tasty shit

Enjoy your gyno

>sister buys these
>running late to school and have no protein bars left
>fuck it i'll try one
>taste great
>check nutrition
>high protein, everything else looks goo-
>15g of sugar per serving (full cookie is 2 servings so 30g sugar total

what the fuck, I can't eat these if i'm trying to lose weight right? way too much sugar no?

Kirkland brand bats are almost identical to quest in consistency and taste. Only problem is you don't get to choose your flavor. Only come in a box of 20 with half being chocolate chip cookie dough and half being chocolate brownie. Very good though.

190 cal
21 gram protein

Try the mint chocolate chip flavored ones op. Some, like the oatmeal and cookies and cream, taste better warmed up, imo

i loved them but they're so expensive

they were great when I was on keto

these will make your poop diamond hard. I gave myself hemorrhoids and anal fissures from eating these.

Eat them sparingly.

but wouldn't the fiber help that?

You would think, but fiber just takes in moisture so it ends up being a hard mass

Bbq flavor is god tier if you're a fiend for chips like me

Costco sells basically the same thing under the kirkland brand, and those work out to just over a dollar per bar

Enjoy your soy tits loser

>myprotein
>not lenny and larrys

Pssst

Quest bars are awesome. I put all of mine in the microwave for about 15 seconds.

Get a banana nut muffin quest bar, nuke it for 15 and take a bite.

If you can get one of the pecans in the bite, it's like.. orgasmic.

I used to buy these by the box but had to stop because I would basically only eat them and nothing else. Now I just buy a couple at a time at the grocery store to eat instead of protein powder to mix it up on some days.

?

Eat more fucking food that's gonna make you bigger! All these snacks will just with you digestive system and make you eat less while eating bigger meals!

Kirkland has same stats and half price.

easily the most delicious protein bars ive had; their must be some unhealthy chinese runoff shit in them because how they can taste so good

This

look at the sugar in these things. theyre glorified candy bars

B U S T E D
U
S
T
E
D

>warm coffee
disgusting

Eat them with a banana/apple/oats or chug a glass of water or two when you eat them, that should help keep it down.