Tfw genetically superior to all of you

>tfw genetically superior to all of you
>6'5'' tall
>7.5'' dick

Mad?
Pic related is me, after only 9 months of lifting.

the little we see of you looks underwhelming.

nice traps and delts, kek.

Post face

>manlet here
>6'0.5'' height
>6.5'' penis length
>5.6'' penis girth

will i ever make it Veeky Forums?

>tfw 6'1.5 manlet

iktf familam

it is just not fair to be born in scandinavia where the cutoff is 6'3''

you mirin my pecs brah?
erriday is chest day brah.
traps are gay anyways.

.5'' dick
Can we get some proof of that?

ask ur mum fgt

Literally nothing is wrong with those numbers user.

still shitpostin on a wednesday night tho

You forgot to add
>Weak af chin

maybe not in freedom land, but in scandinavia it is below average

But have you ever touched a vagina

>6'1
>7.5"
I always had an athletic build but I wanna start hitting the gym to start getting bigger...I'm just afraid of starting to become huge and then my dick starts looking small by comparison.

How does it feel being fat?

you were saying?

>the only reason i'm not lifting is because i'm afraid to get too big!!
TOP KEK

>Genetically superior to all of you
>6'5"
>7.5"

>6'6"
>8"
You were saying?

I was saying you have a weak chin, can't you read?

>TFW 5'9 and scandinavian

Don't you fucking kek at me I'm serious. I don't know how that shit look by comparison once you build more muscle.

>6'6

Post. Your. Face.

Tfw 6'1 and 8" penis

Dick sucking lips

MFW im an inch taller than you and dick same size and thicker than a stack of pancakes.

girls love dick sucking lips senpai

>that pic

Damn I'm a manlet too but standing on your tip toes for a picture is just embarrassing. Just fucking own that shit instead of being an insecure faggot.

Lol manlet

>tfw 6'5" with an 8"x5" dick with great beard genetics
>tfw fat as fuck
I'm down like 100lbs from being 417 but I'm still a fat as fatass.

Sweetie, sorry to burst your bubble, but my dick is one of the THICKEST.

Completely honest now though, having a big dick is the best. When girls grind on me they can feel it snaking down their ass.

don't let your genetics go to waste user.
keep going. start lifting if you haven't already. try and get to around 220lbs 10% bf

I'm working on it man. It was just a pain in the ass to get used to being hungry and eating less.

I'm benching lmao2plate, squatting 275, and deadlifting 315. My squat and deadlift are lagging way behind because I had a driving job that fucked up my hip flexibility so I've gained a shit load of chest strength while I was working on getting my hips in order and unfortunately I'm only doing like 55lbs dumbbells on my shoulder press.

We're all going to make it though!

Nice man. how long you been lifting?
go for aesthetics once you hit 1/2/3/4 imo.

Squatting and deadlifting sucks for me, cus of my height.
>i just wanna do atg squats but its hard as fuck cus tall
trained for muscles for 6 months, then did strenght for 2 months cus i was weak as fuck. strenght went up fast as fuck for those 2 months.
>stats are still shit cus i didnt eat enough for like 4 months and didnt train for strenght
just started training legs 3 months ago when i started on SL.
>tfw keep having to deload on squat cus bad knee and leg injury

>190lb bench max rep
>180lb 5x5 rows
deadlift and squat are shit
>230lb 5x5 deadlift
>like 160 5x5 squat
9 months lifting.
wish i had followed a good program to start with

Technically I've been "lifting" on and off for a couple years but I've been actually lifting regularly for just a couple months now. I'm surprised that I've been keeping the strength I do have since I've been on a cut and my goal is 230lbs for now. When I reach that point I'll decide if I want to keep losing or if I want to work on bulking up. Main thing I'm focusing on right now though is strictly weight loss while trying to maintain strength.

>tfw you genuinely have amazing genetics for lifting, 5'10'' with the build of someone 5'4''

Gain fat insanely easy but build muscle even easier. Pic related is around 1 year anniversary of lifting at home with 50kg freeweights just casually following a brosplit, arms got vascular at high bf% and all my bros who have been lifting for 5+ years are mad as fuck.

Full photo or you're a 5' 8" manlet with a 4" penis and nasty gyno.

at 300+ lbs weight loss should be pretty fast for you.
i'm 225lbs. down 13,5lbs since i started cutting 5 weeks ago.

found this calculator that can tell you when you will be done cutting. mytdee.com. i should be done in the beginning of april.
>tfw having been fat for 5 years has destroyed my confidence.

Says I should be my target weight by October. Is it really possible to lose damn near 100lbs in 8 months?

What's up with his neck and shoulder ratio.

Should be possible yes. Im losing over 10lbs a month and im not even being too strict. Should be much faster for you.