Drinking coffee in the morning

>drinking coffee in the morning
>not drinking espresso instead

Hope none of you would be so stupid as to drink coffee instead of the more efficient espresso.

espresso is coffee you fucking gimp

>stop drinking coffee and drink coffee!

Retard

By this logic you might as well throw in crystalline caffeine.
Same with the "muh hottest pepper" growers, just eat the pure synthetic capsaicin if you care that much, instead of wasting time on perfecting breeds

S I P B O Y S

S I P C H I C K S

s J p ʙ o ʏ s

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

>drinking coffee

Americans and Scandis are disgusting. Just drink tea.

I'll bet you think you're getting more caffeine out of your espresso shot, don't you?

That's the point retard, it's a small so it a more content.

>Not drinking cold brew for maximum caffeine gainz+ that smooth non acidic flavor.

Wrong. Well, usually. In most cases you get more caffeine out of a regular cup of coffee than an espresso shot. The espresso is more concentrated, but there's so much less volume that you usually end up with less caffeine overall, particularly when you're talking about people who order giant 30 oz cups of coffee.

What do you add to make coffee more tasty. Sugar is excluded and not an option.

retarded american kid discovered that something like espresso exists?

>needing caffeine in the morning

brehs

I heard something about "bulletproof" coffee which has grass free butter in it. I've never tried it and don't know anything else about it other than the guy who named it is a douche, but I've heard it's good.

Can't imagine I'll ever try it though. I like my coffee like I like my me. Cold as ice.

Grass-fed*

you spelled expresso wrong retard

Never understood why bulletproof people were so hung up on the butter being grassfed? I assume all butter where I live is grassfed because I just get normal unsalted for my bulletproof and it works fine. Also you need coconut/MCT oil, that's where all the bonuses come from.

>grass fed coffee

What did he mean by this?

Grass-fed butter, i.e. butter that comes from grass-fed cows.

No idea. I tried a cold version but, much to my surprise, ice cold coffee and melted butter are not the best of friends.

salt, apparently it blocks the bitter taste.

So does sugar

Any type of bean can be espresso, it's just the way it's made dunce

there's no girls on Veeky Forums besides the PLG

I drink both, fight me

Maple syrup and heavy cream also work well. IT'S LIKE PANCAKES YOU CAN DRINK!

I want to add coffee to pancakes now

But the bitter taste is what I love about coffee

small amount of cream / half and half. It's the best.

I make mine with coldbrew but heat it first obviously. It's only the brewing process that needs to be cold, once it's done you can heat it all you want.

Wtf I love coffee now

>tfw you drank too much coffee and it's leg day

I want to fuckin die

I mix butter in with espresso every day at work and the Italians go apeshit, I drink regular espresso too, but working at an Italian restaurant even if you aren't, you start to pick up their habits, except smoking, they smoke like chimneys holy fuck.

I'm sorry, what does one have to do with the other?

Did you try it?