>never had a gf
>somehow end up getting a hot asf gf that really likes me
>she has no friends either, she's basically like me
>spend all day together almost every day
>she comes to the gym with me every day
>just recently she started going back to school
>ends up meeting a bunch of people
>has cancelled our plans last 3 days to hang out with her other friends

Well this sucks. Atleast I have my test and tren right Veeky Forums? What should I do?

I have some bad news for you user but you will figure it out

Just keep going, user. You need to be strong to lift the heavy feels

enjoy getting cucked

>have no hobbies

Obtain one.

Where did you guys meet?

She's losing interest in you because you're boring. You need hobbies and friends of your own or you can kiss her goodbye. C'mon, step it up. You made your muscles grow, now do the same for your personality.

Stay friendly but not overly clingy. Understand that losing her is a possibility. Get your own hobbies and friends. Hang out with them and learn how to be ok on your own. Women dont want someone that relies on them. Be your own man and she will be more likely to stay.

I have no hobbies besides going to the gym and I used to have friends but felt autistic the entire time

This man. Happened to me too. If you can't get friends, at least fake it. You will lose her if you're always available and seem boring.

>You will lose her if you're always available and seem boring.

Modern relationships everybody....

Old fashion women would KILL for a guy that has no friends or life outside of their relationship.

Nah, they wouldn't. Get this stupid shit out of your head right now.

>friends
>back to school (probably college)

So your gf explored new world and become a strong independent women

In other words she's fucking BBC and found out how sucking 4 college chad dicks at one party is meaningful for life

I don't get why people think like this. Like imagine you're a guy with a healthy social life and a different hobbies that interest you. Would you want to be with a girl who literally does nothing other than lift? Of course not, it would be annoying. They would be clingy and needy and annoying as shit because you can't hang out with them all the time.

At least you're used to being single

that sounds like the ideal g/f. At least she wont be cucking you with some chad if she is a friendless loser.

user. Please understand you cannot suffocate her, you have to let her go explore the world a bit its ok don't restrain in don't push it don't agitate it. Just let her experience life and if she goes she goes if she comes back to chill will you let it happen. Just go with the flow bro

>cancels plans to hang out with friends

There is nothing wrong with her hanging out with her friends but if she cancels plans you two made to be with them that shows you what her priorities are. she values her social circle more than she values her relationship with you. She is just keeping you until she gets something better. Put her on fuckbuddy status

Triggered

The college meme strikes again, it isn't satisfied with just turning us into indentured servants now its stealing your dream girl.

Just set her free, user. She'll come back. And if she doesn't, she was never yours to begin with.

>college
yeah she met some fun people and prob a couple chads in the group, this ship is gonna sink. gl

This is some total bull shit. All the happiest people I know have kids and just hang out with their wives or husbands all day watching netflix.

What op and you are experiencing is total fucking clingyness. You dont know how to back the fuck off every once in a while and smother the poor girls to death util they just want to escape. It's jut like hugging a dog to tightly it might tolerate it at first but eventually it desperately tries to escape. Just like your girlfriends.

Pretty much this.

Never for get, op, NOBODY is too busy. You just may not be a priority.

>she has no friends either
>hot asf
>starts going back to college

You're going to be cucked.

This.

I just want someone as socially inept as me and semi-attractive.

>They would be clingy and needy
Sounds good to me. As long as they don't leave me and they're hot that sounds perfect. Would lift together with.

You should be using that test and tren to fuel your rage and beat the fuck out of any guy who approaches your woman.

Use the energy you get from her to become independent of her.

that feel when you play tennis, ape hoop or go swimming when you're not lifting or at work.

feels good man

Cool it with the racism bro.

Old fashioned women just want a big house and a big family so that they don't have to live in shame

It's not necessarily less oppressive than the current culture

My gf for 4 years dumped me 2 days ago for literally this. She was alone and really dependant, but suddenly she starts makings friends and I'm not any longer interesting for her.

Be strong

Just don't listn to the retards that tell you you can't be focused on your partner in a relationship without "boring" her.

People are so proud of their shitty platonic relationships, it's insane.

>tfw gf of 4 years broke up with me a month ago for selfish reasons
Shit sucks man. Best thing to do is find things to do and it'll ease out. I started learning another language just before it happened, re-picked up guitar, and tennis/swimming a long side gym.

>>have no hobbies or friends outside of the gym
so how did you manage to get a gf?

My oneitis who I had for a year broke up with me last week. Just blocked me on everything so I can't even contact her. I'm so pissed that I stole the doors off of her car. (I work at a car dealership and know how to open cars without setting off alarms) I can just imagine that bitches face when she walked outside in the morning and her Ford Escape was in Jeep Wrangler mode.

The question everyone is asking
HOW THE FUCK YOU GOT A GF ?

>Just don't listn to the retards that tell you you can't be focused on your partner in a relationship without "boring" her.
true. find the right girl and you won't "bore" her by spending time with her and being honest and open. that said, having a life outside your gf is healthy both for you and your relationship.

>Would you want to be with a girl who literally does nothing other than lift?
nobody does "nothing other than lift". she could be introverted and like to spend time alone when she's not seeing her bf or lifting, but she's still doing something. I wouldn't consider that girl clingy or needy at all. in fact, I'd probably prefer a girl like that since I'm an introvert myself and need to spend some time alone.