What's the point of inheritance when the odds are you're going to be an old man by the time you get it...

What's the point of inheritance when the odds are you're going to be an old man by the time you get it? I stand to personally inherit $5 million in property and more in cash from my parents, but it's not going to happen until I'm at least 60. At that point I'll be too old to enjoy that money anymore. In the meantime, the actual good decades of my life are going to be spent suffering as a poorfag. The vast majority of my life is still guaranteed to be complete shit even if I'm wealthy one day. Anyone else know this feel?

kill them

Pretty sure I would go to jail and never see any of that money then. Also, I don't hate my parents but I'll admit I have on occasion wished they would die sooner so my life would stop being such a piece of shit. But they're in good health and my relatives tend to live pretty long, so there's a pretty good chance they'll both make it to at least 90. I will probably have killed myself long before then because eventually the suffering of being poor will become too great.

I do know this feel but honestly IDGAF, I'm happy with few material goods and really don't think I'll do much when I inherit stuff

I'll just keep on living as I do now
I'm a musician btw, and I'm a good with business but I wouldn't do it for a living

you're not suffering because you're poor, you're suffering because you're depressed

stop being a faggot and go out. go do some shit

Don’t outright kill them, just encourage them to die earlier. For example my parents are obese and have diabetes. I don’t throw out all the junk food they have around the house.

I'm depressed because I spend literally all my time awake having to work at a job I hate and then the rest of the time worrying about not having enough money to do anything.

Well like I said my parents are healthy and have genetics that will allow the to live long lives. For example, I don't know a single person in my family (even distant relatives) who has ever had cancer or any other kind of serious illness that shortened their life.

you're depressed because you're ill
if you don't like your job quit
you could live traveling day to day and that would be an amazing experience, you only have to leave behind your materialistic mentality

humans only need food, water, "shelter" (to be able to sleep without fear) and most importantly, human touch

>if you don't like your job quit
Then I would become homeless and be even worse off than I am right now. What you're describing is a meme, not realistic in any way.

Then encourage them to take risky behavior, like taking a vacation rock climbing or something

That's the thing, your own "reality" is making you unhappy, it doesn't have to be like that

Give them HIV I'm not even kidding.

suit yourself, you just don't have the balls to do anything for yourself
then you come here and complain
even worse, youw ant your relatives to die early so you can live off them

you're a leech.
if you even inherit shit you'll still be depressed
the problem is in your fucking head

fuck you

So your parents have all this static wealth just sitting there waiting to be passed on? Didn't it come from a business or some other activity that their offspring could participate in?

Trick them into investing into your business idea with one of their properties as leverage so you can get money from the bank.

Talk to your parents, ask them if they are intending to put you in their will and if they would mind giving some in advance.

Some countries have rules for this.

Got €100k from mine a couple years back. So did bro and sis.

Reality isn't subjective. The fact is, if you're poor, you're going to suffer through life.

Most of it is in real estate, so it's making them money. They've worked for companies their entire lives, they just happened to have good high paying jobs. Something I'll never realistically be able to achieve.

> if only my parents died I would be happy

kys ungrateful fuck.

You and you alone are the reason for your shitty life.

Fuck your mindset man, you need some drastic change in your life to get you away from the dark place you're at.

They would never do that. They're incredibly stingy with their money.

I tried getting them to invest in a business idea I needed $10k for a few years ago. The most they were willing to give was $1000. Wasn't feasible to do anything with so little, so I just gave up on it and went back to wagecucking.

Ah, shit. I have a friend in that same situation. She still lives with her parents. Hey, at least your retirement set-up is pretty sweet. The rest of us plebes are stuck with Social Security or whatever we can scrounge.

>At that point I'll be too old to enjoy that money anymore
Nigga have you seen the amount of old guys in thailand?

>literally never have to save money besides short term stuff
>Can buy an unreasonably large house at 40 or whatever knowing you'll be able to pay off ur mortgage eventually

Nigger what
Reality is subjective
You need help. You're literally wishing for people to die so you can have their money

Here's an idea for you:
WHY DON'T YOU TRY AND EARN YOUR OWN FUCKING 5 MILLION INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DIE?

What good is "retirement" when life is going to be pure misery until then? If I wasn't so fucking poor, I might try to date women and possibly start a family one day, but that's completely out of the question for me. Am I supposed to wait until 60 to have kids?

Why don't you get in? Help them out, learn the rope, earn your way to managing one property, then two, then eventually they'll die naturally and your parents will have spent good time with you and you won't have to kill them AND can then take the income

You should've done your best with the 1k and then asked for more. The fact that you didn't even try is probably why you won't get any more money from them.
Also have you talked to your parents about this (minus the wanting them to die part)? There's plenty of old folks who would rather pass on some of their wealth while they're alive and their heirs are young. My parents are a bit like that (they're not that rich though) but there's a limit on how much money you can just outright give to someone for some fucking reason.

you're supposed to be successful on your own. if you are thinking about inheritance that means you're a loser. kys, OP

Because that's literally impossible without gambling or winning some sort of lottery. I tried gambling on crypto earlier this year and just lost all of it.

>If I wasn't so fucking poor, I might try to date women and possibly start a family one day, but that's completely out of the question for me. Am I supposed to wait until 60 to have kids?
Lol get some therapy nigga, this way of thinking is not normal.

You need a therapist dude

They don't manage properties, they just pay a company to do that for them. They still work full time and make a lot of money doing that.

Ok, why don't you try hiring a competent programmer to work for 3 months for $1000?

Like I said my parents are incredibly stingy with their money and would never give me anything before they died. The only reason they would even leave anything to me is because I'm an only child and there's nobody else to really give it to.

1. than how did your parents manage it? Yeah right, by working...
2. even if you fail, you will have accomplished than just doing nothing.

Your reality is formed by your own perspective.

If you can't grasp this i'm afraid you will be unhappy even if you ever get rich

Only 1k?

I fart out 10k for my parents/sister for stupid shit and your parents are giving you only 1k when they are multimillionaires? Something makes no sense.

How old are you OP. Also how dumb was your 10k business idea?

God I love crypto kiddies. They're too retarded to make it on their own so they have to depend on lotteries and moon missions, hoping they can get their one and only chance at success.

Look at any true winner, they can be rich, go broke, and become rich again. If you're not a fuck up, you'll have so many opportunities you won't give a shit if you miss one.

They lived in a different economic time, when it was still possible to become wealthy working up through the ranks of a company. That's impossible today.

>my parents are incredibly stingy with their money and would never give me anything before they died
With good reason, as evidenced by this thread.

ricin

Have them gift you some and they can draw from their Federal Unified Credit. They would not pay Estate / Gift tax today.

Win.

This. You don't have to wait until 60 you have kids. Poor people have shitloads of kids. Look at the bright side, shit.

How is reasonable to want to start a family when I'm poor and can barely afford to live on my own right now? Even if I wanted to date women right now, I literally wouldn't have enough money to go out on a date.

OP most think you are being whiney but I completely agree with you. Your parents are being idiots. Probably trying to be tough on you so you can learn to fend for yourself but....they don't seem to understand that today's world is completely fucked if you are starting from the bottom. I'm 35 now and the blood sweat tears it took to get here was absolutely meaningless had I only had the money to start with.

Subjecting a child to the absolute misery of being poor is an incredibly selfish thing to do. I can't understand how anybody can do that in good conscience

Your whole line of thinking is fixated on the idea that you wouldn't be miserable if only you had money. This is stupid for 2 reasons:
- you can still make something of your life even if you don't have 5 million, but evidently you lack the motivation to do so
- you will still be miserable if you suddenly get a few million, since you live an unfulfilling life

I know I don't need $5 million. Life would improve so much with even $100k, but I don't see myself ever being able to have even that kind of money.

Your parents' will is for the benefit of their grandchildren.
>don't you have children yet op?

Of course I don't and never will. See

They probably don't own the property outright. They are probably afraid OP will piss away the money if they gambled one or more of the properties. They probably think it's a safe play to keep having the properties collect rent and appreciate in value.

I'd probably just tell them if they want to see grandkids while they are alive they are going to have to throw OP a bone. Otherwise they'll be waiting until their child is in their 30s before they can see their first grandchild.

OP I've lived the first 30 years of my life poor and nothing of value was gained from it.

>Subjecting a child to the absolute misery of being poor
... if you live in India or some shithole, yeah. In any first world country it's not that different from being middle class once you get all those benefits. First worlders who grow up poor but with decent parents can have great lives.

I'm already past 30.

>once you get all those benefits
So your solution is to rely on the welfare system? That's really disgusting.

Disagree. If you live in a rich country you need MORE money to separate you from the pack. Unless OP is a 6'2 chad, and using roids he'll need that money to get a decent waifu

You don't need to separate yourself from the pack to have a good life. This is the same mentality as OP.

OP you sound like a lot of ausfag. I chuckle sometimes because a lot of you guys have the same problem of parents sitting on million dollar property and children working jobs that pay 50-60k/year in the cities.

>So your solution is to rely on the welfare system? That's really disgusting.
Not if you're legitimately poor. Also, your parents are already paying for all of this shit with their taxes. How is it disgusting for any of that money to come back to the family instead of all of it going to some slumdogs you'll never meet? Damn, son.

You absolutely do. OP is from an Anglo country (likely Australia) where even having a six figure job will not cut it unless he has other things going for him.

Kek, my parents are nearly 5 decades older than me and I'm only in my early twenties. I'll have my windfall by the time I'm 40 at this rate. But then I'll just get fucked on property taxes by the long dick of the IRS while I ejaculate out another tax payer who bears my surname.

>every anglo who isn't rich has a shitty life
Congratulations. This is the dumbest shit I've read all day.

OP you sound like an entitled piece of shit. What a fucked up and warped perspective you have.

~sage

>waaaa im going to inherit 5 million dollars but I want it NOW

stfu trustfund fagit

I'm probably much poorer than you, faggot. And there's a very high chance I'm never going to see a cent of that money anyway, because I will kill myself before that.

You sound like an entitled little faggot to me.

>because I will kill myself before that.

Good.

OP is over 30 tho. He's likely not going to break his own poverty cycle without big help, most don't. I did it, but it was because I worked hard and sacrificed everything.

>save up for retirement
>save 5 mil
>tell kids to do the same
>one day one of your grand children will kill their parents/they die some other way
>kid be balling on that old money saved for decades

Also out it all in link

>implying there's even anything left for me to sacrifice

1) Ensure the trust is managed in safe investments
2) don't be a neet piece of shit and get a job
3) enjoy having more money because you don't have to save for retirement and can skip 401k/IRA games to dump all your money in shitcoin
4) there's probably a jew way to purchase real estate with your trust as long as it stays in your trust, or use it to secure other investments
5) you're a spoiled piece of shit, get fucked
6) fuck you

Yeah that's kind of stupid. My parents are still alive but they gave me full control of their assets (about 9M in properties, and they have about 900k in the bank). They are still very frugal people because they grew up poor, but the recognize that getting a head start in life is incredibly important and will most likely dictate your finishing position. Besides being able to fund whatever path I choose in life, I asked them for 100k to invest in bitcoin in may. They wired it to me the next day and to date I have made 1.8 million (which shocked the hell out of them. They thought I was a dumbass but they have no choice but to trust me since ultimately I will prosper or fail on my own merits, which they acknowledge).

This is how I will treat my children as well, there is no point in hoarding your money until you die only to have your kids get it late in life when they have missed every single opportunity already where money would be crucial to success. It is why we are rich and will build a modern day dynasty and you will be a forever poor wage cuck.

I barely make enough money to pay my bills. Saving any kind of money whatsoever has always been completely out of the question, regardless of whether I'm expecting an inheritance or not. How am I spoiled?

Well your parents sound like very nice people. Mine are the complete opposite of that. If I asked them for money to invest in bitcoin, they'd probably laugh at me and think I was insane.

LMAO people actually believe in this magical thinking nonsense

Yep Thsts why I ask the universe for their demise. My pops seems to be showing signs of a heart attack (indigestion is getting worse, takes lots of ibuprofen) and my mom has diabetes. Perhaps I'll get my 1 or 2 million soon. I love them and all but having to interview for a job and then having to work there is something I can't bear. I hope I get rich off crypto soon. If that happens I'll try to help them become healthier.

Assuming real, you are sensible parents and are very lucky. I agree with what you said too. It's simply needless suffering being poor when your family is rich. Nothing of value is gained grinding out at the lower levels

>being this melodramatic
I'll bet family dinners with you are a hoot.

How am I being melodramatic? I have no assets worth anything, I rent a shitty cheap apartment, I don't really do anything fun ever because I can't afford it, and I have no friends as a result. What the fuck else am I supposed to sacrifice, other than my life?

You get about $10 million inheritance tax free. More if you get your inheritance through capital assets or trusts.

How much do you make OP?

Probably an auscuck living in Melbourne paying 450/week on apartment making 60k/year.

How did I do OP?

I live in the US and I make $40k.

My condolences.

Do your parents like President Trump?

Tell them that even he needed a small loan of $1m and that was several decades ago. Tell them you will be responsible and buy into a McDonald's franchise with a couple of other investors, no worries!

I make 40k and I manage to save $1000/month

What exactly are you spending your money on?

Take mum's insulin, inject dad. Winnnn

shut up faggot. not everyone has a happy loving home, and nobody asked to be born

If you live in the US and make $40k you have no fucking excuse you dumb piece of shit. You're obviously atrocious at handling your own finances and want mommy and daddy to bail you out of your stupidity.

I also live in the US, also make $40k. My parents don't have any money, I won't be getting an inheritance, so I never allowed my useless victim mentality to fester like you did. I didn't go to college (couldn't afford it, wasn't willing to incur debt). I live in a nice little house in a nice suburb of a major city. I own 2 motorcycles and 2 cars. I have a valuable firearms collection, quality home furnishings, a cutting edge PC, own a small parcel of land that I plan on building a cabin on, and have $0 debt. I've got some money in crypto, some in stocks. Despite allowing myself far more luxuries than I need, I'm still able to commit a decent amount of income to savings every month.

You're just a piece of shit OP. Do us all a favor and kill yourself so when your parents die the state seizes their assets.

>too poor to date
>too poor to breed

That's not stopping the niggers, and it shouldn't stop you.

Not going to college was the smartest thing you did.

But please, no bully.

Oh, and I'm married you degenerate.

fuck you leeches waiting for your parents to die just for money. you fucking pathetic fucks.

Fuck that, people like this deserve to get bullied. Bullying is an important social device. Shame is necessary.

I know this feel. What can u do tho nothing

You're either lying, massively in debt, or this is underage bait. $40k/year in the US gets you a small apartment in a nigger or spic neighborhood at best, and the constant fear of one day not having enough money to even cover rising rent and other bills.

u jelly breh?

I'm not a nigger and I have no interest in breeding with a borderline retarded race.

$800 on taxes
$1400 on rent+utilities
$400 on food
$300 on car+gas
$200 on health insurance
$200 on inevitable random shit that comes up every month

That's a total of $33 left over.

The point is to not work and make your parents pay everything. This way you will pay less taxes when they die

You're so fucking delusional nigger I can't even believe it.

THIS SURE IS A NICE APARTMENT