Inspiration Thread!

Inspiration Thread!

Alright boys, been a shit day, huge workload, all with the added bonus of a rest/abs day. Drop your best inspo.

>inb4 OP is a fag

Nice pic faggot

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" or something along those lines.

Just remembered that quote when I saw this thread. Been battling depression pretty badly lately and I thought fuck, maybe I can't get better right away but at least I can start going forward rather than backwards. Even if I make slow as hell progress, it's still better than regressing isn't it?

Damn right bro, we can make it

What a fag. If you aint first your last

you have to move forward. you have to. i know so many people with depression who spend their lives rotting away.

it's easy to sit back, wallow in self-pity, get the occasional pity bullshit, but fuck that. that's not living, that's not life.

Okay Ricky Bobby

"WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Rich Piana

I went to the gym yesterday and dropped my gym shorts in a puddle in the showers. I also forgot my shirt so had only a long sleeve pullover. And I forgot my towel. And a change of underwear. My only other pants were not suitable for working out in so i was about to say fuck it.

But then I remembered it was B day and two days of rest afterward and I would fuck up my gains if i skipped. I sat there for a good five minutes in my underoos before I said 'Fuck It' , suited up and did my whole workout of heavy sets looking like I peed my pants and wearing a sweater. them i showered, drip dried in the sauna, and went home commando.
>fuckyeah.gif

Just did a 48 hr fast. Fuck this pic hit me hard

Alphalpha as FUARK

>manlets
>when will they learn

If testtube gubba gubba snailman can do it, so can you

i need to know. learn what?

how not to fuck with alphalpha males that are taller than them
>duh

>What a fag. If you aint first your last
>your

I'll wait for you at the finish line.

>tfw the earf is smushed
>atlas y u no do ur job

What is this, 2007?

"Today you start eat train live be"
baka

If you don't know, you'll never learn.

this is one that i particularly enjoy

>rest day

Simple rule; pic related by marriage

"When you feel like today you start think about eat why you train live be."

I love this one so much

>Or work less, well still pay you the same :^)

Stay motivated for Abu Hajaar. He did nothing wrong no matter what the haters may say.

This one is my favorite, it's what keeps me going

I have an issue of hating all authority figures and being inherently anti-normie/chad, but Socrates man idk.

Call me retarded idc, my man Socrates.

That footage was equally horrible as it was hilarious

I know this is more /co/ related but the context was that this chick is about to jump off a building but Supes stops her, not by forcing her, but by saying a sentence. I always remember that sentence when I'm about to try a new PR.

And that sentence was "Do it faggot CMON!"

I've come to start living by an idea of "you're either moving forward or falling behind, there is no "staying still"" and it's served me well so far

FOR THE GOD EMPEROR

I saw a chicks tits fall out of her cut off doing dumbbell rows at the gym and that was goat.

>"Livestream it faggot. "

Holy crap, that last sentence. Wrecked.

Damn, that's a good one

What the fuck, this is retarded. Conquer isn't an adjective

at least post the original

unbelieavble

Back to /b/

thanks everyone, I was just feeling tired from the shit day after a bad lift, delayed fucked up lunch and bad studying for board exams, but this thread so far is getting me excited to finish this day strong, I appreciate you faggots alot, thanks.

kill yourself

Best

I needed this. I'm going thru a rough patch and I needed this.

the actor who played Alfalfa's last words were "What are you gonna do? Shoot me?"

"her"

lol'd hard

>Give me a place to stand.jpg

This man is hardcore

woah

Hugh Glass/10

Motivation thread is best thread

Personal favorite

>TFW narrow shoulders
>TFW even the Greeks knew about FRAME