Beautiful display of what situation we live in today

>Beautiful display of what situation we live in today

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=139&v=To9COZq3KSo

>it was a boy all along

am I the only one who cant tell the gender of fat people anymore ?

>kek

A secretly cleaver commercial to show fat society and change

>Kid's on an acid trip
Stay away from wild berries

Today OP was a cool guy. This video is sad because of how simple it was, and that instead of waking up, fatties will get mad. We don't hate fatties because they're fat, we hate them because they've lost their way and won't ever be our rivals, lifting buddies, running mates, we hate them because they hate themselves.

>We don't hate fatties because they're fat, we hate them because they've lost their way and won't ever be our rivals, lifting buddies, running mates, we hate them because they hate themselves.

t. Lazy fatfuck

That kid is pretty lucky he didn't catch that bird picking a rodent clean. That whole thing could've taken a much darker turn

Boring ass berry commercial with trash tier music

is fat shaming not a thing in Europe?

>video

See what's what happens when you eat protein shakes (or in this case protein... mashed potatoes) without working out.

Props to OP for actually posting a really good video for once

you get shamed here hard for being slightly above normal.

lol'ed all the way, thanks OP

As always ...

Shocking how much this reflects our current societal state.

And also it's once more fucking embarrassing that this kind of "message" comes from a fucking corporation instead from the state or from within society.

Fuck this shit mang

>fatty eats sugar and loses weight

really makes ya think

Nobody's translated the message at the end. It's german for "Eat like the one you want to be (like)".

It really identifies the main problem. If everyone around you has bad eating habits, chances are you will too. Specially true for children. Most parents even take offence if their child wants to eat something different. I'm pretty sure this is aimed at kids

fatstorm inc

where i'm from there are hardly any overweight people. don't confuse that with obese. maybe i'll see a couple of overweight people per week but that's pretty much it. i have never in my life seen someone as fat as those people in fph images

do those things beep when someone goes in reverse with it? you know, for safety reasons?

>fruit is just sugar

t. Fat as fatass

I was a fat kid because of this. It really grinds my gears when you see a fat family because you know the kid never had a chance.