Why Russians shill Kievan Rus...

why Russians shill Kievan Rus? Slavs were only peasants there all the eladers and warriors were Norse how cucked you have to be to worship foreigners?

>why Russians shill Kievan Rus?

They have a common heritage with them just like many parts of Europe do with the Romans.

>Slavs were only peasants there

Source?

>all the eladers and warriors were Norse

t. Nord

>how cucked you have to be to worship foreigners?

Ask the Germanics who have had an obsession with the Greco-Roman horde ever since their barbaric ass ruined it for themselves and the rest of Europe

Greco-Roman world*

They were cannibals. They deserve that genocides they go through.

Stop posting like this is a BBS and quoting every sentence you newfag.

Russians love rulers with iron fist. it doesn't matter how these rulers treat them, if they make country strong, they get respect and loyalty within society.

They can massacre country's trading capital, order their subjects to build new capital on swamps, fuck horses, deport people to gulags for slightest crime. But if Russia makes a great profit with these people in charge, Russians will worship them.

>mfw Russians are Orcs

name any slavic boyar fro Kievan Rus period

I have a feeling that Tolkien literally meant Mordor as Russia and Isengard as Germany.

>Slavs were only peasants there all the eladers and warriors were Norse
Souce?

various american sites said the druzhina comrpomised of vikings and Rurik dynasty was of Varangian origin

The first king was Norse

The rest were slavs

And East Slavic material culture was basically identical to Norse culture

>Farmers in tunics & trousers who wield swords and like to trade

Vladimir the Great was also Norse, Rurikids adopted slavic names later on but genetically they were always norse

Russia failed to mechanize their army. Their lack of industrialization is so stark, it basically ending with Russia folding on itself after the war.
Lower social classes might be expandable, but the manpower need to feed the country is so big, that if you spend enough, you starve your nation into massive rebellions and fractures.

And Mordor is basically THE INDUSTRIAL SHITHOLE.
Its basically all the horrors he¨observed growing up, stacked into one super entity, lead by something that is more a cult than a leader. Its scorched black and ruined from logging, its land is infertile and barren from industrial waste. Its recruited slave labor is so expandable, only the exceptional rise to bully the weaker.
In a industrial shithole, you no longer need the manpower to feed the nation, so the meatgrinder is unhinged from the food supply, in theory.

So in this case, its not 1+1=2
And thats before you consider what isengard is: A new industrialized shithole. A point which goes so deep, that when Sauron finally is dead, the Orcs industry is scattered to the wind, and Mordor might have recovered: The hobbits come home, only to find out that Sauroman has started industrialization of the place: Poisoning the land, for profits.
The Scouring of the Shire is one of the greatest parts of LOTR, and its a abyssmal failure to not have it adapted to the Big Screen yet.

Russia was founded by Norse
Norse influence is one of the primary reasons it managed to expand it's influence

Regardless of genetics, the Russian should look at the Norse as their spiritual ancestors and forefathers.

Norse was a culture

>VLADIMIR I
>SviatoSLAV I
>YaroSLAV the Wise
Jesus Christ lad its in the names.

and they all had norse parents you tard

>Greco-Roman horde
wat?

Finnish. Rurik was N1c which is a Finnish haplogroup.

Haplogroup doesn't equal ethnicity

>haplogroups don't matter when it doesn't suit me

You'd value strength highly too if your country's history was a centuries-long sequence of genocidal invasion attempts

I'm Finnish but yes this kind of wewuzzing based on lies doesn't suit me.
Some Swedes have Finnish haplogroups and vice versa. Ethnicity is more complex than that, even in terms of genes. Your haplogroup tracks one single line of descent out of thousands.

Russian statehood is a product of cooperation of merchants who traded on the way "from the Varangians to the Greeks" and the mercenary who guarded them from nomads. Both those, and those were Slavs. Due to the fact that the mercenary were essentially raiders, and there was nothing to steal in eastern Europe, they sent out robberies to the west and from time to time became associated with Vikings. Varangian is a synonym for viking by the way.