Tfw big hands + work manual labor

>tfw big hands + work manual labor
daily reminder that if you are a handlet, you fucking look ridiculous with big muscles and you probably don't have the genes to lift heavy weights anyway

>tfw long but skinny fingers

People call them big and shit but I know the ugly truth

>being a wagecuck
>BRAGGING about being a good little wagecuck
keep working your """big"""" fingers to the bone so i can buy more video games faggot

>he can't make enough money to support himself
>has to have mommy, buy him food
kek

no actually your taxes pay for me wagie :)

>brags about doing manual labor for a living

Lmao that's why I'm in college

BEEP BEEP BEEP Oh noes, is that your alarm clock? Better rise and shine wagie! Doesn’t matter that the sun isn’t even up yet, time waits for no man, and neither does Mr. Shekelstein. He needs you to slave away to get him those hard earned shekels. But its okay. You’ll have two or three hours of free time tonight after you sit in traffic for two hours trying to get home.

And what will I be doing all this time? Well, my novel is almost finished, I believe I’ve told you about it before, and I’m learning three musical instruments. Basically I’m living as man was meant to live. I haven’t even had to leave the house in a month. So no sitting in traffic for me.

Have a nice day!

>"big hands are MANLY, m-mkay?"
>"i-if you dont have b-big hands d-dont even b-bother lifting"

you're doing great user

i adore this meme.

enjoy making less than 30k a year with no benefits because it's "manly"

I hope the lens and the angle makes it look like that because it looks deformed as fuck. Also:
>being too retarded to know how to use your hands so that the skin doesnt break

BROOOO

i make 44,330 a year doing carpentry work at 19 years old
enjoy your debt

Hey OP!

I found a picture of you from the future! It’s you, there on the right, while I continue to live my life of luxurious comfort over on the left! Funny how wagies dream about a life a toil while us NEETs are the ones truly living life to the fullest.

Is that Jimmy Nu-tron without his beard?

lmao

Holy shit this guy is repulsive

>college
What for

>unironically wasting your fucking life
i pity you

>mfw I'm a doctor
>mfw miss working manual labor instead
>mfw wanna save money and buy a farm or a fishing boat
Office work is pure hell, I'd probably have killed myself if I was an accountant or some shit

It's a different nu male. The one that took a selfie with a look of disgust. Pretty sure you have seen it and I dont know where to find it

Found it on another thread

But I don't want to live at home anymore. And I want to fuck women.

Not having money sucks. Having to work sucks. The real dream is to come into money and never have to work again.

Why are there so many that look like that?