Does Chanel have a kid?

Chanel has more personality

All I see are two identical looking dead-eyed whores

and two blond bimbos who look pretty much the same too

Are those not the same two women? Pianoman clearly has a type

That dude is ugly as shit, he's buying that pussy

>when ur ex hooks up with somebody that looks almost exactly like u

awkwardddd

Sara because she doesn't have a clit the size of a baby carrot.

don't know about the new one, but his old wife was literally just using him to get a green card

We need more

both are terrifying looking but Sara has the least fucked up face.

He seriously is ugly though. It's ridiculously ugly. It's like he wants to be ugly. Look at the skin on his shoulder...it's wrinkly looking. His eyes are fucking creepy and his skin is way too dark to have teeth that white. His skin looks like it's covered in soot.

left has worse face but better tits.
right has better face but worse tits.

Chanel, because she and Rich are way better together.
>Right babe?
>Yep.

My assessment as well. I mean, Sara is more fuckable (that being said not like Chanel isn't completely fuckable), but Chanel seems much more fun with everything else. Rich is probably more happy with Chanel. God dammit.

technically speaking we all buy pussy in a way

Sara's boobjob looks like shit. Chanel's boobs look better. Aside from that they are both about the same looks wise imo. Personality-wise, Chanel seems like an actual person, Sara is just a "Yep" machine.

Sad too...he used to look ok.
Just a guy who got too addicted to size and did all sorts of unnatural unhealthy shit to attain it. Ended up looking real fuckin weird because of it.

U think she used that grip on his benis after?

He lives that life tho. I really don't think he cares that he looks like a freak. He still lifts pretty heavy and is surprisingly flexible.

>fake tits
>roids
>more fake tits

i'd have thought they were the same chick if pic wasnt labeled

Hard to choose. He looks dead inside with either.

>technically speaking we all buy pussy in a way
whatever makes you feel better about using hookers, betacuck.

>Paying for an hour of comfort from 20/10 women
>Being able to fuck her in every way possible
>Going balls deep in her and jackhammering her for 30+ minutes straight without having to stop, slowdown, or do ridiculous amounts of foreplay.

Chanel has a brain. she can actually have a conversation and has a personality. watch her solo episode (cancer returns one).

to him, they are.

this, Sara literally didn't seem human, maybe it's the language barrier, but she's obviously still empty as fuck, like a shell of a human

This

DAMMIT RICH, YOU DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING

Honestly though that first month of Bigger By The Day was one of the most fun times I had on Veeky Forums - The daily 1hour+ videos, watching him get huge, him being so tired he can barely function, all the random other bullshit. I miss that shit. It's not the same anymore. He had a point to prove to get huge and he did it the absolute madman, and almost killed himself.

Fucking mutants, when will they learn.
>wants to leave humanity behind but is still taking HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE

Chanel.

> Unironically dating blond whores and not just pump and dumping them

I thought rich was better than this

Sara seemed borderline retarded, had a mans voice and ended up being evil.
Chanel seems nice from what i've seen.
Both have horrible fake tits.

Probably gonna go with chanel.

>fit
BBBRRRRAAAAAPPPPP x2

got to confuse the emotions by going for the same body/personality as the one that scammed you for money and a green card, right babe

everytime i see this, that girl on the cover gets me fuckin rockhard god damn

Rich looks way better and happier with chanel.

Chanel all the way, she's a total qt how is this even a discussion?

>elbows too pointy would not bang
99% of guys who say "fake tits would not bang" are 100% incapable of ever attracting a girl who would have them. You don't have to worry about fake tits because you're not good enough for a trophy wife like that.

Chanel by an absolute mile.

It's not even a contest. Sara is disgusting to look at she's so plastic at this point.

this is the worst pepe i've ever seen

this

kek