ITT: Things that fatties say

>I have thyroid problems!

>powerlifting total
>wilks score
>5/3/1
>knee wraps

I can't fucking stand when fatties complain that dieting and exercise don't keep weight off in the long run

If they actually kept up the discipline it would of course work, but God fucking knows that's too hard

kek

>inb4 mad fatty "powerlifters"

Seriously, whats the fucking point of weighing a metric ton just to lift shit?

>No

When a fatty turns me down it fucking infuriates me. It's like you go up to some starving dog, a dog that is the scum of the earth filled with ticks and diseases, and you offer it a prime rib. Instead of wagging it's tail in delight and thanking you for your compassion, it barks in anger as if it's good enough to have standards. How the fuck does some obese whore think she has the right to turn down someone who is better than them in everyway? The irony is that the only think stopping me from raping the stupid bitch is that men like myself had the compassion to give her legal rights - the same compassion that she seems disgusted by. Fatties should not have sexual choice since, by definition, they are failed humans incapable of attracting someone of their standards. If I want to fuck a fat girl she should be glad I've given her the opportunity, if she's not then she should be made to enjoy it.

>total
Okay I'll give you that

>wilks
What fat powerlifters complain about the most, actually.

>5/3/1
Almost everyone in /plg/ will say that program is dogshit.

>knee wraps
Anybody who isn't Isley in /plg/ doesn't give a shit about knee wraps.

That's a bit of an extreme example in pic, to be fair.

But who the fuck cares? It's their goal to lift ungodly amounts of weight. No one is putting a gun to anyone's head and saying "Eat 8000 cal a day, cycle like crazy, and lift for a living"

lmao

>mfw i got to see the next eliot roger post before he an hero'd

You ah, going to be okay user?

>I don't cut
>Im just bulking
>Im just dirty bulking
>Gomad
>my gut is purely genetics
*muffled twinke rapper in distance*
>I drink soda
>I don't get good sleep
>I just have thick ribs
>It's because my hips are wide

What's up with this guy, why is his picture everywhere? He died? Was he a Veeky Forumsizen or something?

>getting rejected by fatties
Then what does that make you?

please don't joke about this, baitposter

To many, he was a man. To me, he was...more...

It's not bait, I legitimately don't know who he is. His name is zzjay apparently. That's all I know other than people posting his picture around.

Really makes me ponder as to what OP actually looks like to get rejected by a fatty.

MUSCLE WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT

>no i actually prefer the taste of diet coke. regular coke is too sweet
>:proceeds to eat 700 kcal worth of sugary chocolate dessert
Fatties are the fucking worst. It's why i have no problem with calling them lazy and uninformed to their face

Or the people who say

>"I'm over 200 lbs but I'm not fat, it's mostly muscle"

when it's pretty clear they never bulked or lifted weights in their life

>Ever asking a fatty out in the first place.

Too pathetic for a real response.

>he doesn't go hogging on occasion to get side strange

Good one, mate.

Kek

Is 5/3/1 really not that good? It's such a huge name in the strength training world but everyone I've talked to says doing each lift once a week is fucking retarded.

you got rejected by a fatty, your probably dyel, ugly as sin, or an autist. For sure an autist but I wonder with what combo with the other two?

It's a pretty damn good program for the average person who wants to get bigger and stronger.

It's notably not intended as a powerlifting program, having been written as a "remember when training was simple and fun?" thing by a guy who'd just burned out and quit powerlifting. Most of the arguments against it are irrelevant if you're not a powerlifter.

I've made a really good progress, but eventually hit a wall with squats. Would recommend, though

"Hi, I am Amy Schumer"

Obsese people do have hormonal problems, but it's not genetic rather self inflicted.