What's the best way to [legitimately] profit off of women?

What's the best way to [legitimately] profit off of women?

Impregnate and claim child support

>What's the best way to [legitimately] profit off of women?

1) Start feminist club/organization
2) Spread hatred of men until club is established as legitimate feminist group.
3)
4) Sell Anti men t-shirts, pink hair dye, & fake glasses with no rims
5) PROFIT!

Be a gigolo

There's two ways.

Seduce and fuck richer women, manipulate them, become emotional crack, fuck them amazingly well, make them dependent on you then take advantage of them. You have to be extremely psychologically habile, social, and decent looking with a decent dick, but it's mostly the psychological side that's important

Pimp women. Now, this doesn't necessarly have to be turning them into streetwalkers but basically use the same emotional manipulation nigger pimps use to make women do shit for you and make you money. This is hard, you have to become their god, basically.

>fake glasses with no rims
You mean lenses?

>that question
>that picture

All of the ways I would recommend involve seducing them, and I don't think you've got it in you.

be a dependent cuck with a sugar mamma

>fake glasses with no rims
you are not a very smart man are ya

buy and operate a strip club

I understand that this is probably made by some r9k loser, but doesnt this show some deep underlying problem?

I wouldn't doubt that the person who made this might actually hurt someone irl someday

I ddin't make it.

They would. They'd like to. They lack the means though.

I'm sorry mam. Didn't meant to oppress you with my typo.

Sell trinkets

Victoria's Secret is that she's a man.

>implying roasties dont deserve death

qt virgins can live tho

erm... buy on yobit, nova, or coinexchange. Send to local wallet. 1000% apr. Lemon Squeezy Faggot.

In your dreams, cowboy.

Uh, i think you're doin it wrong

They are feeding a subculture.
Its a circlejerk of hating women and trying to impress each other.
Its like goths. Most arent going to kill themselves but its fashionable. It creates an environment that allows people who actual have these thoughts feel reaffirmed though.

Women are easy manipulated because they are dumb and follow the herd. You can easily sell them any product or idea so long as it's already popular. Bonus points if it's related to rubbing their massive, yet fragile, female egos.

>because you're a strong, independent, hard working woman, you need to buy this

However, if you're successfully scamming a woman, you're most likely scamming the man funding her (husband, boyfriend, father, male tax payer).

And 99% of the shit women buy are already massive scams. Thats why markering is always directed at women. Even if it's a male product, the marketing is still directed at the woman... Ultimately, women never pay for these items, men do.

Even if you're seducing her and scamming her through a relationship (which most women will easily pick up on since they are experts at it), her money going to you is coming from her man or ex.

Inb4 roastie influx