How do you not get a boner when spotting girls?

>HOOAH class so today we're doing squats and I got user here who's a more advanced lifter to demonstrate deh proper execution of the back squat and help us out.
>Instructor looks just like rippetoe but with grey hair.
>Kristina it's your turn.
>She is shapely girl who's still a freshmen.
>I mire her glutes as she struggles with just the bar.
>Instructor looks at me and looks back at her
>"user go ahead and spot her, don't be afraid to go deeper, user won't let anything happen to you, ain't that right user boy?"
>Oh fuck.Jpg
>I try to clear my mind and get rid of my semi before creeping up right behind her.
>She smells nice.
>"Hehehe oookay..." She goes.
>She breathes hard and grunts softly.
>I do the virgin spot and try to keep my hands away from her perky tits.
>*C'mon user, don't make a fool of yourself*
>"Aiyee!" She goes as she starts to fail.
>Her ass pushes hard onto my semi which quickly turns into a raging boner.
>"C'mon git her boy!"
>Pull her up with my chest and arms while kind of jumping back into her, pushing her back into position.
>"Ugh imm sorryyy user.."
>"DAYUM GUUD job Kristina!" As the instructer high fives her.
>I hussle away hunched over to hide my boner.
>Look over and see the instructer looking at me sideways and smirking at me.
How do you prevent raging hard boners when spotting girls on squats?

>working out with women

Imagine her taking a massive, hot, steamy dump all over the squat rack

What if a qt ask for a spot?

>OP doesn't jerk off before working out

What do you think the men's locker room is for?

And blow my load on the spot?

YOU TELL HER TO FUCK OFF

from 4 months lifting in the gym ive only ever spotted was 1 person and it was just some young kid attempting 1pl8 squat. didnt even touch the bar he cleared it nicely.

that gains goblin is trying to prevent you from squatting

don't let her and get your gains

1: My dick is big
2: I'm not self conscious about my dick
3: I don't care if the bitch knows my dick is big

4: I may be an oldschool gentleman (ie not a fedora tipping numale), but if she gets that sloppy look afterwards when I tell her the safeword is hipdrive then she finds out that a power rack makes a wonderful improvised BDSM tool

Imagine her fartimg loudly and try not to laugh
BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPRRRRTTT

I thought making guys pop a boner was the reason why they ask them to spot.

I lol'd

>spotting a squat

i never got this meme. why do you need a spot for a lift where you can just dump the bar behind you if you need to ?

Depending on how you're squatting, dumping it isn't always possible.

Also a lot of gyms hate people doing it - too much chance of either the bar getting fucked if it lands wrong or some lemming getting cleaned up by the runaway bar.

Rude

She should be banned from the gym!

In my gym we occasionally have toddlers or small children and dogs running around. It would be awkward as fuck to drop 3 plates on someones baby.

>toddlers
>small children
>dogs
u w0t?

>home gym shit race

>tfw no cutie pie girls ask me to spot them
when will it be mine turn?

Jesus christ, you spot the bar, not the lifter.

This is DYEL tier stuff. A lifter can not be spotted, and a single person spot in a squat is dangerous unless executed by a well trained spotter which, by all accounts, you are not.

IMHO look for a new instructor, because that shit should not pass, ever. If some dude crept up to me trying to spot me from behind while i have 350+ lbs on the bar i would yell at the fuck to get away from me.

And i know your story involved an empty bar, but that does not excuse the neglect on how to properly spot someone in a squat.

The squat's kind of an exception to that. A solo back spotter should spot the lifter rather than the bar (because you're damn near incapable of doing anything to the bar from that position and trying to pull it up can just move it out of position which is bad news for all involved).

But you shouldn't use a solo back spotter unless you're confident that a) he knows what he's doing and b) any miss is going to be the minor sort that can be fixed by a small amount of assistance. Nothing can make shit go to hell like a bad back spotter.

If the bar is resting on your neck you're doing something terribly wrong to begin with.

Inexperienced spotters are probably the second most frequent method of injury only surpassed by overconfidence in powerlifting.

Actually scrap that, neglect of form is number one.

I'm curious as to what a solo spotter is supposed to do when i'm failing a rep on a heavy set.

I myself, without a spotter, would just gracefully lower and tip forward and dump the bar into the safeties of the cage or rack, foregoing the safeties and a rack, how would a spotter assist me without tipping me off balance?

It's not about having it on the neck or anything, it's about the chance that trying to yank on the bar will dislodge it from the delt shelf.

Which is bad, bad news for the lifter and anyone who happens to be standing behind him/

Get around your chest an exert a bit of upward pressure.

Like I said, it only works for near misses and you really don't want an inexperienced guy doing it. Ain't much a back spotter can do if it really goes south.

If it's a home gym how are there girls and an instructor?

When you're confident enough to no longer expect good things to happen to you

Go out and get some actual attention from women. That way the slightest interaction with them wont make it so you have to stand weird.

TLDR: Go lose your virginity

Never spotted a squatting qt before... But aren't you supposed to push the bottom of her ribcage? Unless she has Cs+ you shouldn't even touch her underboob right?

>it's about the chance that trying to yank on the bar will dislodge it from the delt shelf.
You're right, that's the problem. And all it takes is one time to fuck you up. Another problem i see is someone shoving or pushing from behind and causing you to tumble forward or backward without you getting a chance to get your arms out the way. Balance is precarious enough and with a heavy weight all it takes is the bar getting a few inches off the center of balance and I can't recover from it.

I'd rather squat solo in a cage with proper safety bars, at least i know i have practiced the protocol on how to fail safely many times and i'm reasonably confident in my ability to execute such a maneuver.

It' funny shit. The place is a real old school kinda gym with huge motherfuckers in it. I think the roiders sneak in to lift some weights while they are walking their dogs or taking care of their kids.

>tfw theres a 400 pound strongman chasing after his five year old daughter who won't stay in the "kid zone"

The kid zone is pretty much a cage with an old as fuck telly and some magazines in it.

because Im not a fucking autistic manchild

I've seen all of one girl actually do something spottable. It's always bike/cardio/bodyweight stuff