The Catalyst

Tonight my father said that is 2 yr relationship with a black girl ended because he told her I was against misenigation and she said that I was the deal breaker

wtf is misenigation

Typo sorry. Basically race mixing

Retard

This is what inbreeding leads to

you done good son

>tfw brown with pale gf

Are you theoretically half black?

But unironically good for you sheboons are the scum of humanity

If she was sucking his dick shame on you. Black girls use those big lip and suck a white cock dry to keep their superior genes around for their offspring.

If the common theory that "more genetic difference within a race than betweem 2" that sjws use to discredit racism is true, than it would also be true that a higher rate of deformities resulting from inbreeding would come from interracial mixing. Erego stop race mixing for the sake of good health of your children.

Good job user.

14/88.

> Be right wing nationalist
> Be brown with white gf because race =/= culture
You mad?

will i get this gf if i join the military?

>mfw my name is jody

You know, basically all whites are mixed "race". I mean...people like the guy in the OP would be considered a fucking mixed breed mutt in ye olden times.
I mean 150 years ago.
A child of an irish and an english back then? the entire family including the child would be strung up and beaten in the streets.

wow. well, that fucking triggered me. i'm supposed to join the nat guard and my wife is a cam whore.

>right wing nationalist
>brown
stop larping, shitskin

If he is American, we do exist.
>also brown
>engaged to whitey
MAGA

Not fit related

Stay with your own race faggot
t. brown skinned

His own race is a feral scum. He at least can see the cultural superiority of the whites.

Cultural, yes. Intellectual, no. You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this, Sweden! They took large numbers and they're having problems like no one though possible. If whites are so superior how come they allow Jews to take over their countries and turn them into 3rd world hell holes.

How is it a typo?

How come you guys hate your own race so much?

You try getting shammed for the past 70 plus years and see how your race comes out.

Because all they can manage to pull is women who hate their own race.

is your retardation from inbreeding or head trauma?

you sound like a faggot. good job screwing over your pops after all he did for you. kys

says the nigger with -80 IQ

No they're not
No he isn't
No they wouldn't

I can smell the American from your post

Stop with the formalities, we all know this garbage argument.

We have progressed in technology and racial identification since then. If you have pink nipples your white. Helps if you have light hair and eyes too.

And don't try to say that since the English and Irish hated eachother justifies the erosion of the entire white race. That's crap. If it came down to a bunch of mudslimes trying to take over the British isles. The English and Irish would aid eachother no prob

You can't even spell in the only language you know. Get out of my race, retard. You're unclean, damaging the gene pool.

Islam is cancer

>erosion of the entire white race.
The entire notion of a white race is a relatively modern invention.
The entire idea behind it is to give genetically and socially inferior slaves like you some sense of self worth. That being at the feet of their similarly colored white masters makes them better somehow.

>The English and Irish would aid eachother no prob
Are you fucking serious?

>No they're not
Yes they are
>No he isn't
Yes he is
>No they wouldn't
Stringing them up was me being kind. They'd butcher them in their home.
>I can smell the American from your post
You can only smell your own ass american "white race" mutt.

You're probably not the reason at all and she was too weak-willed to just break off a relationship she didn't want anymore.

Non-ghetto, "non-black empowerment" black women are some of the best wife material I've ever found.

She was just using you as an excuse to get away from your genetic trash dad.

ive never seen anyone talk down to people because of the color of their girlfriend or boyfriend in real life

Banging white girls is one of the most fun things you can do as a minority.

1.Makes you look good to your peers.
2.Pisses off stupid rednecks

It's a win-win

My boyfriend (white) and I (dark mutt) get yelled at ('WTF', 'they're stealing our women!' etc.) and stared at in the street all the time. White people are confused and disgusted and black people seem to think they own every dark skinned women they see. They don't know my grandfather is as white and Irish as they come.

I'm Hispanic but look white. I would get harassed sometimes by people thinking I'm stealing the black women or something. Being with her family, I would get a lot of stares and a lot of "are you with them" but nothing like fags thinking they could hit on my girlfriend because I wasn't black.

Respect those guys, honestly because we tend to get some shit for it.

Had to quickly check i was on Veeky Forums still

seems like you're looking for /pol/, might find more like-minded people in your designated echo box.

doing God's work son

ye, this most definetly does happen

likewise dated a 3rd generation AYYYrab chick (no hijab) and would get shit constantly from ayyyyrabs because white bois shouldn't be penetrating their gaza bank.

Right on. This superior white woman is sucking dick in Korea rn.